For f*cks sake CNN!!!...anything else happening but TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

In another thread I mentioned yesterday that the entire time I ate breakfast CNN did three segments - all about TRUMP! TRUMP!
The same day I came home for lunch...and holy shit...TRUMP! TRUMP!
So right now...anyone watching CNN...TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

I stream TV and unfortunately CNN is the only channel available streaming.

My God...is this all they talk about???
They only carry a fraction of his bullshit. He gets away with way too much lying and scamming. Trump constantly interrupts himself by changing the subject in the middle of his sentences so he can change the subject and avoid answer the questions being asked. Why does CNN and the rest of the media let him get away with that?

What planet are you on anyway?
The media (in this case CNN) isn't letting himg "get away" with anything.
It is damn near 24 hour "what Trump is saying wrong now".

In another thread I mentioned yesterday that the entire time I ate breakfast CNN did three segments - all about TRUMP! TRUMP!

Not going to get news from tv. Entertainment and commentary yes, news no.

First half hour on State of the Union this morning..... Interview with Trump. Now the liberal opinion on it and patting themselves on the back for pushing the PC crap and questioning him on it. The people are fucking tired of the measured response, and the "change the narrative" lib speak. 12-15 years of this crap by the liberal pundits has consequences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First half hour on State of the Union this morning..... Interview with Trump. Now the liberal opinion on it and patting themselves on the back for pushing the PC crap and questioning him on it. The people are fucking tired of the measured response, and the "change the narrative" lib speak. 12-15 years of this crap by the liberal pundits has consequences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday the Trump! circle jerk...it goes like this:

1) Begin with a report of something he said, let's call it (A). Before showing (A)
, you must first make a few smearing remarks about it - and have the others with you give each other a knowing glance so that the viewer feels like they are "in on it".
2) Show (A)...then immediately follow with some "expert" from some think tank you probably never heard of, or a even better a commentary from a prestigious university that agrees with the earlier "wink wink" theories of the beginning commentary.
3) Return with a continuation of the original CNN employees rehashing what was said while looking gleeful and be sure to properly pepper the conversation with "conservative" and "Republicans" to insinuate that the right all feel this way.

4) Commercial break

5) refer to #1

CNN is hyping their next Republican debate upcoming this week because they set their all time viewing audience record for their Sept. one, and as a result they're looking to beat it this go-round.

I first noticed their on-screen debate countdown clock last week when it read six days to go. Now today it's counting down the hours, 35-something as of earlier this morning.

Also, our local news/talk radio station that brings us Rush, Hannity, etc. has been airing CNN commercials for the debate for at least a week now. That didn't happen leading up to their record-setting Sept. one, so it's clear the CNN suits are bent on breaking their previous record and the extra added ad revenue that comes with it. Can't blame them either. With their abysmal ratings they have to take advantage of the golden Republican goose to help pay their bills.

Last edited:

No doubt. That's why commercial media cannot inform -- it plays on what sells, not what actually matters.

Son of a bitch....for the past 12 minutes - SOLID - Trump Trump Trump
I swear to God Hillary is no longer running for President...and neither is Sanders.
All this f*cking channel talks about is Donald Trump!!

And that's his definition of "winning" -- face time. It's the only thing he's running for, it's the only thing he ever has run for, and the mass media plays right into it as a partner.

But to be completely honest, they wouldn't be doing that if We the Unwashed weren't buying it, so there's a certain sharing of that responsibility.

Forum List

Back