Limbaugh Admits Losing 70% Of Audience Since Sandra Fluke, Yet He Hasn't Taken Himself Off The Air

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Oct 20, 2008
In 2011 just before his Sandra Fluke rant, pathological liar Limbaugh “reported” that his audience was MORE than 40 million per day. Today he just “reported” his audience is down to 12 million per day. In 2010 the pathological liar said if his program lost 20% of its audience he would shit-can himself.

So why is the liar still on the air, other than the obvious fact that he IS a liar?

December 9, 2015

RUSH: the dirty little secret about numbers in this program is 12 million people listen during a three-hour program. Twelve million unique people will tune in at some point.

May 26, 2011

RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

November 10, 2010

RUSH: I'm in the broadcasting business, just as they are. They might want to say they're in the journalism business, the news business, and in a way they are, but even though they're cable, they're broadcasters. I mean there are certain skill sets that you have to succeed at, and if you don't, you're gone. If this program lost 20% of the audience I'd be gone. I would take myself away.

e50fe278b913b3ce9f7796d4cf536c3b6395033f577b8ddcfcad2756cd771abd.jpg

He should take himself off the air? Why exactly? Because YOU think he should? What's it to you? You don't listen to him, right?

In 2011 just before his Sandra Fluke rant, pathological liar Limbaugh “reported” that his audience was MORE than 40 million per day. Today he just “reported” his audience is down to 12 million per day. In 2010 the pathological liar said if his program lost 20% of its audience he would shit-can himself.

So why is the liar still on the air, other than the obvious fact that he IS a liar?

December 9, 2015

RUSH: the dirty little secret about numbers in this program is 12 million people listen during a three-hour program. Twelve million unique people will tune in at some point.

May 26, 2011

RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

November 10, 2010

RUSH: I'm in the broadcasting business, just as they are. They might want to say they're in the journalism business, the news business, and in a way they are, but even though they're cable, they're broadcasters. I mean there are certain skill sets that you have to succeed at, and if you don't, you're gone. If this
program lost 20% of the audience I'd be gone. I would take myself away

When has Limblob ever been honest though? At least he's consistent.

December 9, 2015

May 26, 2011

November 10, 2010

RUSH: I'm in the broadcasting business, just as they are. They might want to say they're in the journalism business, the news business, and in a way they are, but even though they're cable, they're broadcasters. I mean there are certain skill sets that you have to succeed at, and if you don't, you're gone. If this program lost 20% of the audience I'd be gone. I would take myself away.
Republicans know having that radio show is so valuable to pushing their agenda they don't even care about ratings. Think of it this way, how much do radio commercials cost? A lot, right? So even if Rush was breaking even and not making a profit, that would be better than paying for all that air time.

Randi Rhodes kicked his ass in several markets yet they took her off the air because they didn't like Randi speaking the truth.

He should take himself off the air? Why exactly? Because YOU think he should? What's it to you? You don't listen to him, right?

He may have heard the show, but he didn't listen.

If a bed wetter listened to the show, information that challenges their programming might penetrate the incredible density of their ignorance and undo the indoctrination.

That might make their moonbat messiah sad.

If a bed wetter listened to the show, information that challenges their programming might penetrate the incredible density of their ignorance and undo the indoctrination.

December 9, 2015

May 26, 2011

November 10, 2010

Republicans know having that radio show is so valuable to pushing their agenda they don't even care about ratings. Think of it this way, how much do radio commercials cost? A lot, right? So even if Rush was breaking even and not making a profit, that would be better than paying for all that air time.

Randi Rhodes kicked his ass in several markets yet they took her off the air because they didn't like Randi speaking the truth.
If Randi Rhodes kicked his ass in several markets then Randi Rhodes would still be on the air.

LOL.....Randi Rhodes was just a shrill harpy mental case that only a smattering of loony lefties listened to on the now defunct Air America radio. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:
She was kicking Rush's ass yet they dropped her? That's how valuable the media is to the rich. That's why they own it all now.

So instead of having an hour of Randi and an hour of Rush, they have all Rush all day and they are brainwashing your sorry broke white ass.

December 9, 2015

May 26, 2011

November 10, 2010

If Randi Rhodes kicked his ass in several markets then Randi Rhodes would still be on the air.
Nope. The rich that own those airwaves don't want her message getting out. The more popular she got the more they wanted her off the air.

That's how brainwashed and lost you are.

Limbaugh draws about 13 million listeners a week

December 9, 2015

May 26, 2011

November 10, 2010

Ever notice Fox news will avoid a new story if it goes against their ideological agenda?

December 9, 2015

May 26, 2011

November 10, 2010

Overall, Randi Rhodes was like throwing up a little in your mouth.. They took her off the air because she had no ratings to speak of, same as the GORESpan channel.

December 9, 2015

May 26, 2011

November 10, 2010

Nope. The rich that own those airwaves don't want her message getting out. The more popular she got the more they wanted her off the air.

That's how brainwashed and lost you are.
Wrong. I understand that radio is a business. Who's lost? Evidently you need to hear Randi's voice in order to find your dick.

December 9, 2015

May 26, 2011

November 10, 2010

Lmao, they took her off the air because only like 4 people were listening to her.
God Damn she and Air America would still be on if they had ratings .

Forum List

Back