For f*cks sake CNN!!!...anything else happening but TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
In another thread I mentioned yesterday that the entire time I ate breakfast CNN did three segments - all about TRUMP! TRUMP!
The same day I came home for lunch...and holy shit...TRUMP! TRUMP!
So right now...anyone watching CNN...TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

I stream TV and unfortunately CNN is the only channel available streaming.

My God...is this all they talk about???

Even if he doesnt make it, I'll have fond memories forever from his campaign.

This even redeems his involvement in reality tv.

Trumps what the people want I suppose, or perhaps it's because all the bed wetters have sand in their vag because he's still on top and Jeb isn't on the radar.

In another thread I mentioned yesterday that the entire time I ate breakfast CNN did three segments - all about TRUMP! TRUMP!

Appears so. Certainly is all the Liberals on USMB have on their minds. Trump is striking terror into all the Liberal hearts including the Liberal media.

Trump rakes in dough for the networks. So, although they despise him they have to give him airtime. It's fucking hilarious.

Love trump. That's what idiots don't understand...he has the ability and the chops to own the political scene. He says what we want to hear. We're sick of politicians who don't even pretend to answer to their constituents.

No, because Trump would not have it any other way!

I can smell the fear as every attack drives his numbers up. I'm not even a fan of his so it's comical watching them melt down

Love trump. That's what idiots don't understand...he has the ability and the chops to own the political scene. He says what we want to hear. We're sick of politicians who don't even pretend to answer to their constituents.

Exactly...and you notice of course only conservatives get this...that Trump's popularity is due to the fact that everyone is absolutely sick and tired of the usual polished/corrupt politician (enter Hillary)

Maybe they need to do more segments on Lindsey Graham

CNN has a plan and they are executing it flawlessly. I now have zero doubt they are biased.

Exactly...and you notice of course only conservatives get this...that Trump's popularity is due to the fact that everyone is absolutely sick and tired of the usual polished/corrupt politician (enter Hillary)
Four cnn staffers forced to put their names to this:

Poll: Donald Trump back on top, with Ted Cruz climbing into second

You can see, hear, feel, smell the sour grapes with every line.

I think I'm going to print it out and frame it.

Four cnn staffers forced to put their names to this:

Poll: Donald Trump back on top, with Ted Cruz climbing into second

You can see, hear, feel, smell the sour grapes with every line.

I think I'm going to print it out and frame it.
I think you are missing the plan. CNN wants Trump leading in the polls. The real prize would be to have Carson in the lead but they will settle for Trump.

Does anyone want to watch any of the other candidates during breakfast.....
You will find yourself face down in a bowl of cornflakes and soy milk.
Real milk if you're a republican.

They run Trump all the time hoping to catch that sound bite that destroys
his campaign....

They keep trying....
Trump keeps talking and his numbers go up.

Anyone want to listen to Bush or one of the others for more then a minute?

Does anyone want to watch any of the other candidates during breakfast.....
You will find yourself face down in a bowl of cornflakes and soy milk.
Real milk if you're a republican.

They run Trump all the time hoping to catch that sound bite that destroys
his campaign....

They keep trying....
Trump keeps talking and his numbers go up.

Anyone want to listen to Bush or one of the others for more then a minute?

aye...I only wish we would apply such rejection of political swine when voting for house and senate. Only then can we end the grip of absolute corruption that exist in our government. And nothing is more important than that.

Fox isn't much better with Trump and ISIS. I watch many news shows, all streamed. Roku has apps for many, all major US ones are available, Skynews is British but with a US section. Newsy, etc.

Fox isn't much better with Trump and ISIS. I watch many news shows, all streamed. Roku has apps for many, all major US ones are available, Skynews is British but with a US section. Newsy, etc.

I watch some of the news clips you get through Roku, also Newsy...but Jesus the leftist slant is hard to get past

Son of a bitch....for the past 12 minutes - SOLID - Trump Trump Trump
I swear to God Hillary is no longer running for President...and neither is Sanders.
All this f*cking channel talks about is Donald Trump!!

They only carry a fraction of his bullshit. He gets away with way too much lying and scamming. Trump constantly interrupts himself by changing the subject in the middle of his sentences so he can change the subject and avoid answer the questions being asked. Why does CNN and the rest of the media let him get away with that?

Forum List

Back