For argument's sake, let's say BLM is EVIL.

YOu know all of this. THat is why you have become so bitter and partisan. Because I forced you to confront it.
HOLY CRAP

I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW IMPORTANT AND INFLUENTIAL AND SPECIAL YOU ARE TO ME

YOU'RE A REAL THOUGHT LEADER I TELL YOU

:laugh:

Sarcasm is just another denial technique. I am not the only one that has noted your change.

You have devolved greatly.

Studies have shown that your behavior is normal.

The fact that one of the major parties, the Democrats, and it's cultural allies and institutions are so openly and increasingly racist, is a huge problem.

There's a difference between "racist" and just neurotically "race obsessed"..,. It's part of the DNA of the Dem party as is all the other obsessions they use to divide and brand people...

MOST of the "systemic race issues" that these leftist groups list -- ARE SYSTEMIC -- but they are NOT primarily due to racial bias.. All the facts and numbers bear out that ALL colors of people suffer from these untreated failures of govt...

Breonna Taylor and "no knock drug raids" are a great example.. Tact police using military style "house clearings" based on bogus or faulty warrants ASSIGNED on the words of a low life street snitch to get a better sentence.. LOTS of different colored bodies for DECADES now that I've been using as examples for my Lib party policy papers...

So -- simplistic views of ALL problems being race are like the GWarming issue being the answer to ALL current Environmental problems.. It's not so.. It's ----- complicated. And marching slogans are ridiculously ineffective in fixing anything..

YOu know all of this. THat is why you have become so bitter and partisan. Because I forced you to confront it.
HOLY CRAP

I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW IMPORTANT AND INFLUENTIAL AND SPECIAL YOU ARE TO ME

YOU'RE A REAL THOUGHT LEADER I TELL YOU

:laugh:

Sarcasm is just another denial technique. I am not the only one that has noted your change.

You have devolved greatly.

Studies have shown that your behavior is normal.

Society is devolving greatly.. We're all not what we used to be.. Which reminds of the hook to a country song -- I'm not as good as I ONCE was -- but I'm as good ONCE as every was... LOL....

Give Mac some credit...

This organization has been the topic of about a zillion threads over the last few days, and this massive deflection from our race issues isn't going to solve a thing. Nor will the efforts of Trumpsters to play the same game the hardcore Left has done for so long, calling everything the other tribe does "racist". You ends of the spectrum sure like to behave like each other.

So, just for the sake of argument, let's stipulate that the BLM is organization is a net negative. Please attach whatever hyperbolic noun or status or adjective to them that you would like.

Great! So... NOW what? How do we go forward with the overall race issue in this country? We have accusations of police brutality and accusations of blatant white racism. How do we move forward? There are many millions of Americans who have or want nothing to do with BLM the organization, but agree with the basic premise that white racism still exists, particularly from the Right.

So?
Lost me after ‘for argument’s sake.’

For argument’s sake, let’s say the sun rises in the east...

The fact that one of the major parties, the Democrats, and it's cultural allies and institutions are so openly and increasingly racist, is a huge problem.

There's a difference between "racist" and just neurotically "race obsessed"..,. It's part of the DNA of the Dem party as is all the other obsessions they use to divide and brand people...

MOST of the "systemic race issues" that these leftist groups list -- ARE SYSTEMIC -- but they are NOT primarily due to racial bias.. All the facts and numbers bear out that ALL colors of people suffer from these untreated failures of govt...

Breonna Taylor and "no knock drug raids" are a great example.. Tact police using military style "house clearings" based on bogus or faulty warrants ASSIGNED on the words of a low life street snitch to get a better sentence.. LOTS of different colored bodies for DECADES now that I've been using as examples for my Lib party policy papers...

So -- simplistic views of ALL problems being race are like the GWarming issue being the answer to ALL current Environmental problems.. It's not so.. It's ----- complicated. And marching slogans are ridiculously ineffective in fixing anything..

THe various demands for and results of pushes for "Diversity" or "Equality" that always lead to discriminating against whites for what have you,

is treating one race badly based on race. Which is racism. Even by the new PC definition of the word.

Your point how much of the incompetence of government is NOT racism, is valid though.

THe various demands for and results of pushes for "Diversity" or "Equality" that always lead to discriminating against whites for what have you,

is treating one race badly based on race. Which is racism. Even by the new PC definition of the word.

Your point how much of the incompetence of government is NOT racism, is valid though.

Just ask Asians in this country.......the democrat party is more than happy to be racist against Asians because they have little political power....the democrat party is the home of racism.......and people need to wake up to that fact.

This organization has been the topic of about a zillion threads over the last few days, and this massive deflection from our race issues isn't going to solve a thing. Nor will the efforts of Trumpsters to play the same game the hardcore Left has done for so long, calling everything the other tribe does "racist". You ends of the spectrum sure like to behave like each other.

So, just for the sake of argument, let's stipulate that the BLM is organization is a net negative. Please attach whatever hyperbolic noun or status or adjective to them that you would like.

Great! So... NOW what? How do we go forward with the overall race issue in this country? We have accusations of police brutality and accusations of blatant white racism. How do we move forward? There are many millions of Americans who have or want nothing to do with BLM the organization, but agree with the basic premise that white racism still exists, particularly from the Right.

So?

Racism exist from every aspect of society and not just one side or the other...

I really can give a rat ass about someone feelings about how their ancestors were slaves or their grandparent endure racism when we still have slavery in today time and bigotry, racism and hate live in all racists.

You can have your white guilt and please call me a damn Trumpster even though I think that Charlatan is a joke, well like the Whites who want to feel white guilt without knowing that is not the solution either!

Oh if you need a translation what I am saying is get over it and stop living in the damn past and as for corrupt racist cops, well hang their asses if they are caught breaking the damn law!

The way they view it - Marxism = Communism and they both = Stalinsim. That is why we supported regimes every bit if not more awful over anything Marxist...and why we overturned an election in Iran that led to installing the Shah that led to ....what we see now.
First, I hate the quote tree... Ya'll need to fix that. It's even a pain in the ass to clean.

And yes.. Marxism is bad. Very bad. If people want to do it fine, but I will not now nor will I ever support it.

It is NOT as you state it however. Tulsi Gabbard is NOT THE SAME as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. They may both be Democrats, they ARE NOT the same thing. Tulsi is a democrat, AOC is a marxist.

Yes... I don't care who you are, if you support AOC... You're an idiot. I hope you don't vote. There is a HUGE damn difference between them that if you can't see, I don't think you have anything worthy to say on the subject.

I've said it a zillion times: This mess doesn't get fixed on a macro level unless and until both ends of it actively hold their own side accountable. So, obviously, those who deny that their side is doing anything wrong are not going to be part of the healing process. Fine. We'll have to work around them.
You don't seem to be holding BLM the organization itself accountable. Just saying. Are you therefor suggesting that they are not "Left"? Sure as hell aren't in the "Right" ... Right?

It may well turn out that we never HAVE a healing process. But that would only happen if the people who are causing most of the problems remain the loudest voices in the conversation. The kind of stuff we see here on USMB pretty much all the time. And that would be a self-inflicted wound.
To be fair I don't know of anyone who is a part of the BLM organization here on the boards, or in real life. If they would step forward that would be great. Because then we can start to hold you accountable, or at least have a discussion with you.

I've said it a zillion times: This mess doesn't get fixed on a macro level unless and until both ends of it actively hold their own side accountable. So, obviously, those who deny that their side is doing anything wrong are not going to be part of the healing process. Fine. We'll have to work around them.
You don't seem to be holding BLM the organization itself accountable. Just saying. Are you therefor suggesting that they are not "Left"? Sure as hell aren't in the "Right" ... Right?

It may well turn out that we never HAVE a healing process. But that would only happen if the people who are causing most of the problems remain the loudest voices in the conversation. The kind of stuff we see here on USMB pretty much all the time. And that would be a self-inflicted wound.
To be fair I don't know of anyone who is a part of the BLM organization here on the boards, or in real life. If they would step forward that would be great. Because then we can start to hold you accountable, or at least have a discussion with you.
I've mentioned on this thread multiple times that I don't support them, they're part of the problem, and that they most likely will not be part of the solution. They're a reactionary group and I expect little positive action from them.

My point is that the Right is (a) trying to make the organization the focal point of their opposition, and (b) looking like it's attacking the philosophy, and not just the group. That's up to them, but it sure doesn't seem very smart to me.

I've mentioned on this thread multiple times that I don't support them, they're part of the problem, and that they most likely will not be part of the solution. They're a reactionary group and I expect little positive action from them.
But... Your suggestion to help the problem: So, obviously, those who deny that their side is doing anything wrong are not going to be part of the healing process. Fine. We'll have to work around them.

You used BLM in the title as if they aren't doing anything wrong, lets just go with the assumption that they have.

My point is that the Right is (a) trying to make the organization the focal point of their opposition,
Well of course they are. They may have a problem with democrats, but that's ok... BLM the organization is what they are after, because as you say... They are the problem. Right?

and (b) looking like it's attacking the philosophy, and not just the group. That's up to them, but it sure doesn't seem very smart to me.
OF course they are attacking their philosophy/ideology... What else is there to attack? They are attacking the GROUP... And people are defending the GROUP, while clearly not understanding that the group is Marxist.

Now... Is the left more likely to believe me or you when trying to educate them on the GROUP?

But... Your suggestion to help the problem: So, obviously, those who deny that their side is doing anything wrong are not going to be part of the healing process. Fine. We'll have to work around them.

You used BLM in the title as if they aren't doing anything wrong, lets just go with the assumption that they have.

My point is that the Right is (a) trying to make the organization the focal point of their opposition,
Well of course they are. They may have a problem with democrats, but that's ok... BLM the organization is what they are after, because as you say... They are the problem. Right?

and (b) looking like it's attacking the philosophy, and not just the group. That's up to them, but it sure doesn't seem very smart to me.
OF course they are attacking their philosophy/ideology... What else is there to attack? They are attacking the GROUP... And people are defending the GROUP, while clearly not understanding that the group is Marxist.

Now... Is the left more likely to believe me or you when trying to educate them on the GROUP?
BLM is part of the problem, on their side of the problem. I see plenty of faults on both ends of this.

My point is that the Right is using BLM, the group, as a handy excuse to avoid holding their own side accountable for their role in this. But while they're doing that, they're also looking like they're attacking the overall philosophy.

What I see is both ends of this issue refusing to look in the mirror, as usual, and in effect feeding the other with their behaviors. The two ends of this appear to NEED each other to keep the division going.

So?
If you talk with Conservative blacks, they say there is no systemic or institutional racism. They will admit that there are racists, but such racism is in the individual, not as a government entity.
On repeated posts I have responded that you only have to see that there is "no" glass-ceiling for blacks. Neither you nor anyone else can point to an occupation that blacks cannot or haven't held. Blacks can achieve any position in life with steadfast determination, hard work and a little bit of luck. The same is true for Hispanics, Asians and of course, whites. As for any privilege, look no further than such things as, Affirmative Action and providing additional points for entry into colleges/universities, if you are a minority. Those are privileges.
My significant other is a professor and has, on more than one occasion, had blacks approach her complaining that "they should not be given a grade that can hurt them, because they are a person of color." Thankfully, the college has backed my significant other and stood firm against the students. Blacks have in the past, demanded that for business opportunities, they should start out at the top of companies. The companies, stood their ground and said...."everyone starts at the bottom." Blacks are NOT special, they are equal. Their life circumstances as to where they start from may not be as prosperous as others, but many blacks have overcome adversities to achieve their dreams.
We have black astronauts, black physicists, black scientists in other fields, black physicians, black dentists, black cops, black federal law enforcement personnel, black military officers, black enlisted personnel, black politicians, black nurses, on and on and on. And, oh yes, had a black president.
So, the problem isn't racism, the problem is that blacks in the inner-cities have been fed the B.S., so long that they are "victims," that some of them believe it. Also, it doesn't help that when intelligent black youths in schools try to achieve, they are pummeled with accusations by low-achiever blacks, that the studious black is "trying to be white," when all the student is actually doing is trying to achieve his or her dream.
Part of the solution to this is revamping our public education system, both in the inner-cities and elsewhere, with a better teacher to student ratio and getting rid of those teachers that push Marxism on the students.
As for the concept that the cops are the problem, the vast majority of 911 calls that bring cops out an area, are from black neighborhoods. They commit most of the crimes in the inner-cities, so naturally, they are going to go to those neighborhoods where they were called to. What do they encounter when they get there?
1. Snitches get stitches.
2. "I din see nuffin!"
3. Resisting arrest when suspects are apprehended, thus escalating problems that can result in death.
4. Stupidity. They want a cop to come in to arrest someone or break up a problem and then refuse to cooperate and then stupidly complain that crime is not only not going away, but increasing. It's a never ending cycle of violence...stupidity...violence....stupidity.
Who do much of the youth in those areas admire? Gansta-rappers, drug dealers, muggers, thieves, gangs, murderers.
So ultimately, who's to blame? Themselves.
And, on a last note.....if the cops were truly so bad, who hires them? Police chiefs. Who hires the police chiefs? Mayors and Town Councils. Who runs most of the large metropolitan areas? Democrats.

BLM is part of the problem, on their side of the problem. I see plenty of faults on both ends of this.
So do I.

My point is that the Right is using BLM, the group, as a handy excuse to avoid holding their own side accountable for their role in this.
Really? I haven't seen anyone suggest that bad cops shouldn't be punished. Specifics?

But while they're doing that, they're also looking like they're attacking the overall philosophy.
No... The Media is doing that. Hell, look at what Lemon did to Terry Crews.

What I see is both ends of this issue refusing to look in the mirror, and in effect feeding the other with their behaviors. The two ends of this appear to NEED each other to keep the division going.
No doubt about that... It's what the RNC and DNC wants. It's what the media wants. That's who we should be fighting.

So?
If you talk with Conservative blacks, they say there is no systemic or institutional racism. They will admit that there are racists, but such racism is in the individual, not as a government entity.
On repeated posts I have responded that you only have to see that there is "no" glass-ceiling for blacks. Neither you nor anyone else can point to an occupation that blacks cannot or haven't held. Blacks can achieve any position in life with steadfast determination, hard work and a little bit of luck. The same is true for Hispanics, Asians and of course, whites. As for any privilege, look no further than such things as, Affirmative Action and providing additional points for entry into colleges/universities, if you are a minority. Those are privileges.
My significant other is a professor and has, on more than one occasion, had blacks approach her complaining that "they should not be given a grade that can hurt them, because they are a person of color." Thankfully, the college has backed my significant other and stood firm against the students. Blacks have in the past, demanded that for business opportunities, they should start out at the top of companies. The companies, stood their ground and said...."everyone starts at the bottom." Blacks are NOT special, they are equal. Their life circumstances as to where they start from may not be as prosperous as others, but many blacks have overcome adversities to achieve their dreams.
We have black astronauts, black physicists, black scientists in other fields, black physicians, black dentists, black cops, black federal law enforcement personnel, black military officers, black enlisted personnel, black politicians, black nurses, on and on and on. And, oh yes, had a black president.
So, the problem isn't racism, the problem is that blacks in the inner-cities have been fed the B.S., so long that they are "victims," that some of them believe it. Also, it doesn't help that when intelligent black youths in schools try to achieve, they are pummeled with accusations by low-achiever blacks, that the studious black is "trying to be white," when all the student is actually doing is trying to achieve his or her dream.
Part of the solution to this is revamping our public education system, both in the inner-cities and elsewhere, with a better teacher to student ratio and getting rid of those teachers that push Marxism on the students.
As for the concept that the cops are the problem, the vast majority of 911 calls that bring cops out an area, are from black neighborhoods. They commit most of the crimes in the inner-cities, so naturally, they are going to go to those neighborhoods where they were called to. What do they encounter when they get there?
2. "I din see nuffin!"
3. Resisting arrest when suspects are apprehended, thus escalating problems that can result in death.
4. Stupidity. They want a cop to come in to arrest someone or break up a problem and then refuse to cooperate and then stupidly complain that crime is not only not going away, but increasing. It's a never ending cycle of violence...stupidity...violence....stupidity.
Who do much of the youth in those areas admire? Gansta-rappers, drug dealers, muggers, thieves, gangs, murderers.
And, on a last note.....if the cops were truly so bad, who hires them? Police chiefs. Who hires the police chiefs? Mayors and Town Councils. Who runs most of the large metropolitan areas? Democrats.
Well, that's a good description of one half of the problem.

So?
Treat them as you would any terrorist group

So?
2. "I din see nuffin!"
Sadly this is exactly right.... Very well written, and I was shaking my head yep as I read it. Now if the racist here think that I'm a racist for agreeing to your post, then so be it, but I know I'm not a racist. Again great read.

Forum List

Back