For argument's sake, let's say BLM is EVIL.

This organization has been the topic of about a zillion threads over the last few days, and this massive deflection from our race issues isn't going to solve a thing. Nor will the efforts of Trumpsters to play the same game the hardcore Left has done for so long, calling everything the other tribe does "racist". You ends of the spectrum sure like to behave like each other.

So, just for the sake of argument, let's stipulate that the BLM is organization is a net negative. Please attach whatever hyperbolic noun or status or adjective to them that you would like.

Great! So... NOW what? How do we go forward with the overall race issue in this country? We have accusations of police brutality and accusations of blatant white racism. How do we move forward? There are many millions of Americans who have or want nothing to do with BLM the organization, but agree with the basic premise that white racism still exists, particularly from the Right.

So?
Nothing is going to solve our race issue in this country...except time. There will be no magic moment where it's OK. We have been so narrowly focused on the Black issue..that we have forgotten that there are other races in this country as well. Most of the Hispanics I've talked to are unimpressed with BLM....I don't see all that many other races walking in solidarity...lots of woke White people...but very few Asians or Hispanic folk.

They too want a piece of the pie..they too have their horror story history of White oppression.

this is going to be a long road..and probably won't end until everyone is brown with slanted eyes...LOL!

Let me guess what the "race issue" is according to you. It is that there are white people - who founded the country - still in the country.

I don't expect the race issue ever to get better when it seems that only whites are able to treat people based on the content of their character and not the amount of the melanin content. Others seem to be like you - portraying whites as evil oppressors despite being massively uplifted by their wealth - and themselves as owed a shake down.

Except it is not true. White people are no different than any other group except they hold cultural power in this country. That generally means they get to control the narratives and the rules. Other than that we all have our bigotires.

What you stated is outrageously blatant lie.

And yes, it is the white nation, what do you god damn think? What, are we supposed to have the Japanese narratives? Well, maybe that would actually be good idea, since Japanese people would accurately identify what you posted as total nonsense and lies.
What specifically is a lie?

It is a white majority nation because we took by force and deceit from it’s native inhabitants (a trait common to the human race as a whole). So what narratives are there? Those of the dominant white European culture, those of the descendents of black slaves who did not attain full rights under law until the civil rights act; the narratives of Japanese Americans who were interned during WW2, the narratives of our indiginous peoples who suffered through a history of broken treaties and land confiscation....and so many more. All make up America but for some reason acknowledging brings about an almost anaphylactic reaction from some in the dominant white culture.

Everything that was stated in your STUPID ASS text was a lie. There is a big difference between the races for starters, in almost any metric that is looked at.
There is a big difference, hmmmm.....well that might say more about you than me, I am thinking since “black” in America means anyone with any percentage of African blood...

As for how the nation was founded, who fucking cares. If you are not fine with it leave, it sounds like you weren't an American anyway. Chances are you won't come by any nation with less troubled past, but at least plenty will execute you for treason, the non-white ones especially.

Cool. Doesn’t mean you have the right to discount other American narratives ... nor, for that matter, dou you get to decide who is or is not an American.

As president Trump outlines in his speech, it is because of American achievement that you even have time to formulate the whinery you have just submitted. We dragged humanity out of disease, poverty and ignorance. No, not you, you have not achieved SHIT by the looks of the text. And no one with your destructive far-left mentality ever will. That is precisely why the whinery.

:lmao: That achievement was built by all Americans, including the descendents of Africans, you seem to imply are racially inferior, the many immigrants .... Irish, Polish, Mexican, Chinese, German, Lebanese, Somali, Cuban....more than I can think of off the top of my head, our indiginous peoples...all of us.

Coyote, you again display your fundamental confusions about what America is. See, I have the right to discount ANY narrative I want, for ANY reason. The anti-American narratives of yours will get placed in a dumpster. Finally, yes I can observe who is, and is not an American. You don't seem even half American.

You can learn about the achievements of African Americans all over Africa - they still have more slaves than were ever brought here - and don't even have drinking water in many places. It was mostly the Western Europeans for whom and by whom the nation was built, based on superior American values of freedom. Everything you state from start to finish is systematically NONSENSE.

Having been born and raised in this country, I have absolutely no confusion about this country and who built it nor am I confused about what constitutes an American.

View attachment 359192

View attachment 359193View attachment 359194View attachment 359195View attachment 359196View attachment 359197View attachment 359198View attachment 359199View attachment 359200

The country was more than 80% white for most of its history.

Not only were you confused then, you are still confused now. That picture might as well be from Africa, which looks very different from America, with very different ideals.
The country is changing, and that's the way it's going to be.

The fact that this makes people like you more paranoid and more miserable is perfectly fine.

This is your final primal scream, whether Trump wins or not. You really should be spending more time enjoying it.
..they are just like nazis--I've linked the many reasons why before--so you are ok with nazis?
I love this one.

Here you are, worshiping an arrogant, loud, egotistical, nationalist authoritarian of European descent who promises to "save" the country by ridding it of millions of undesirables, and you're tossing that word around.

Projection.
What's your definition of undesirables ??? Please tell us, and don't use race. GO .....
A subgroup of people of immutable characteristics who are deemed by another subgroup to be unwanted and a negative. Easy.

If you have a point to make, make it. And I'm glad you didn't try to deny my point. We saw this 80, 90 years ago, and here it is again.

Illegals are by definition undesirables then. And yes, they should not be in the country.

Mac has a problem with president Trump upholding the law of the land. No surprises that this anti-American POS has a problem with the American law.
Yes they are.

Line 4 of my sig has a great way to deal with it. But it will be too complicated for you.

Mac absolutely nothing your 80 IQ retard brain can put up is too complicated for me, or most anybody for that matter. I would NEVER take as low of a position as a financial adviser - I have multiple higher university degrees from technical fields, so even by your standard I am much smarter than you.

And yes, we are different people. One being a smart American, the other a retarded anti-American bigot. Thank God indeed.
It's clear I'm way too far up in your head.

Please try to calm down.

Listening to a BLM apologist angers any American, understand who you are talking to.

Incredible that anyone would entertain these ideas that put hundred millions to their graves, and left Eastern Europe as if it was bombarded by a rain of a thousand nukes. Especially when compared to greatest civilization ever built. We will defeat them once more. Thankfully nothing they do comes close to being functional.
I neither support nor apologize for BLM. I used them as an example to ask a question.

I don't know how to communicate with people like you, who just make it up as they go.

If you can't act like a normal adult, please stop posting to me. Thanks in advance.

Before this thread you had a thread asking why Trumpsters are so hung up on BLM.

Clearly we have different definitions on what the word "apologizing" means.

Mac1958 said:
They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.

If you have trouble seeing it the way normal people see it, replace every occurrence of BLM with Nazi, that seems to be the only boogeyman you understand - even though there are much more evil and RELEVANT people like communists lurking about.
Okay, thanks.

I have no more luck communicating with someone like you than I would with a wild-eyed Jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

Be happy. Calm down.

This organization has been the topic of about a zillion threads over the last few days, and this massive deflection from our race issues isn't going to solve a thing. Nor will the efforts of Trumpsters to play the same game the hardcore Left has done for so long, calling everything the other tribe does "racist". You ends of the spectrum sure like to behave like each other.

So, just for the sake of argument, let's stipulate that the BLM is organization is a net negative. Please attach whatever hyperbolic noun or status or adjective to them that you would like.

Great! So... NOW what? How do we go forward with the overall race issue in this country? We have accusations of police brutality and accusations of blatant white racism. How do we move forward? There are many millions of Americans who have or want nothing to do with BLM the organization, but agree with the basic premise that white racism still exists, particularly from the Right.

So?
Nothing is going to solve our race issue in this country...except time. There will be no magic moment where it's OK. We have been so narrowly focused on the Black issue..that we have forgotten that there are other races in this country as well. Most of the Hispanics I've talked to are unimpressed with BLM....I don't see all that many other races walking in solidarity...lots of woke White people...but very few Asians or Hispanic folk.

They too want a piece of the pie..they too have their horror story history of White oppression.

this is going to be a long road..and probably won't end until everyone is brown with slanted eyes...LOL!

Let me guess what the "race issue" is according to you. It is that there are white people - who founded the country - still in the country.

I don't expect the race issue ever to get better when it seems that only whites are able to treat people based on the content of their character and not the amount of the melanin content. Others seem to be like you - portraying whites as evil oppressors despite being massively uplifted by their wealth - and themselves as owed a shake down.

Except it is not true. White people are no different than any other group except they hold cultural power in this country. That generally means they get to control the narratives and the rules. Other than that we all have our bigotires.

And yes, it is the white nation, what do you god damn think? What, are we supposed to have the Japanese narratives? Well, maybe that would actually be good idea, since Japanese people would accurately identify what you posted as total nonsense and lies.

It is a white majority nation because we took by force and deceit from it’s native inhabitants (a trait common to the human race as a whole). So what narratives are there? Those of the dominant white European culture, those of the descendents of black slaves who did not attain full rights under law until the civil rights act; the narratives of Japanese Americans who were interned during WW2, the narratives of our indiginous peoples who suffered through a history of broken treaties and land confiscation....and so many more. All make up America but for some reason acknowledging brings about an almost anaphylactic reaction from some in the dominant white culture.

Everything that was stated in your STUPID ASS text was a lie. There is a big difference between the races for starters, in almost any metric that is looked at.
There is a big difference, hmmmm.....well that might say more about you than me, I am thinking since “black” in America means anyone with any percentage of African blood...

As for how the nation was founded, who fucking cares. If you are not fine with it leave, it sounds like you weren't an American anyway. Chances are you won't come by any nation with less troubled past, but at least plenty will execute you for treason, the non-white ones especially.

Cool. Doesn’t mean you have the right to discount other American narratives ... nor, for that matter, dou you get to decide who is or is not an American.

As president Trump outlines in his speech, it is because of American achievement that you even have time to formulate the whinery you have just submitted. We dragged humanity out of disease, poverty and ignorance. No, not you, you have not achieved SHIT by the looks of the text. And no one with your destructive far-left mentality ever will. That is precisely why the whinery.

:lmao: That achievement was built by all Americans, including the descendents of Africans, you seem to imply are racially inferior, the many immigrants .... Irish, Polish, Mexican, Chinese, German, Lebanese, Somali, Cuban....more than I can think of off the top of my head, our indiginous peoples...all of us.

Coyote, you again display your fundamental confusions about what America is. See, I have the right to discount ANY narrative I want, for ANY reason. The anti-American narratives of yours will get placed in a dumpster. Finally, yes I can observe who is, and is not an American. You don't seem even half American.

You can learn about the achievements of African Americans all over Africa - they still have more slaves than were ever brought here - and don't even have drinking water in many places. It was mostly the Western Europeans for whom and by whom the nation was built, based on superior American values of freedom. Everything you state from start to finish is systematically NONSENSE.

Having been born and raised in this country, I have absolutely no confusion about this country and who built it nor am I confused about what constitutes an American.

View attachment 359192

View attachment 359193View attachment 359194View attachment 359195View attachment 359196View attachment 359197View attachment 359198View attachment 359199View attachment 359200

Not only were you confused then, you are still confused now. That picture might as well be from Africa, which looks very different from America, with very different ideals.

The fact that this makes people like you more paranoid and more miserable is perfectly fine.

This is your final primal scream, whether Trump wins or not. You really should be spending more time enjoying it.
..they are just like nazis--I've linked the many reasons why before--so you are ok with nazis?
I love this one.

Here you are, worshiping an arrogant, loud, egotistical, nationalist authoritarian of European descent who promises to "save" the country by ridding it of millions of undesirables, and you're tossing that word around.

Projection.
What's your definition of undesirables ??? Please tell us, and don't use race. GO .....
A subgroup of people of immutable characteristics who are deemed by another subgroup to be unwanted and a negative. Easy.

If you have a point to make, make it. And I'm glad you didn't try to deny my point. We saw this 80, 90 years ago, and here it is again.

Illegals are by definition undesirables then. And yes, they should not be in the country.

Mac has a problem with president Trump upholding the law of the land. No surprises that this anti-American POS has a problem with the American law.
Yes they are.

Line 4 of my sig has a great way to deal with it. But it will be too complicated for you.

Mac absolutely nothing your 80 IQ retard brain can put up is too complicated for me, or most anybody for that matter. I would NEVER take as low of a position as a financial adviser - I have multiple higher university degrees from technical fields, so even by your standard I am much smarter than you.

And yes, we are different people. One being a smart American, the other a retarded anti-American bigot. Thank God indeed.
It's clear I'm way too far up in your head.

Please try to calm down.

Listening to a BLM apologist angers any American, understand who you are talking to.

Incredible that anyone would entertain these ideas that put hundred millions to their graves, and left Eastern Europe as if it was bombarded by a rain of a thousand nukes. Especially when compared to greatest civilization ever built. We will defeat them once more. Thankfully nothing they do comes close to being functional.
I neither support nor apologize for BLM. I used them as an example to ask a question.

I don't know how to communicate with people like you, who just make it up as they go.

If you can't act like a normal adult, please stop posting to me. Thanks in advance.

Before this thread you had a thread asking why Trumpsters are so hung up on BLM.

Clearly we have different definitions on what the word "apologizing" means.

Mac1958 said:
They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.

If you have trouble seeing it the way normal people see it, replace every occurrence of BLM with Nazi, that seems to be the only boogeyman you understand - even though there are much more evil and RELEVANT people like communists lurking about.
Okay, thanks.

I have no more luck communicating with someone like you than I would with a wild-eyed Jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

Be happy. Calm down.

I suppose I will just have to claim my victory trophy over the anti-American who ran out of arguments, then.

Yet the west is now adopting rightwing authoritarian leaders....and that is somehow better?
Authoritarian? Like who, for instance? I have some respect for your intellect. Please don't say Trump and ruin
that respect.

By Authoritarian she means a non-communist that is not ready to give her all the free shit in the world and destroy the country in the process. To leftists, freedom is oppression and authoritarian. It is the classic twisting of the dictionary.

President Trump is one of the most pro-freedom, pro-American presidents in history. The American ideology is the least authoritarian possible, the least authoritarian ever created, and ever practiced.

The way they view it - Marxism = Communism and they both = Stalinsim. That is why we supported regimes every bit if not more awful over anything Marxist...and why we overturned an election in Iran that led to installing the Shah that led to ....what we see now.
An election in Iran was overturned because Mosadiq started giving himself dictatorial powers and he
nationalized foreign oil holdings and simply took all the oil infrastructure for Iran despite the fact vast amounts of work and money were poured into Iran's non existent oil industry by those foreign entities.

Mac1958 I have found one of the undesirables. The great atheist roo, AtheismIsUnstoppable aka. Devon Tracey has been banned out of youtube for wrong-think. Hundreds of videos erased out of history. Sam Harris will likely soon follow. Facts are not to be allowed.

I will laugh when your house burns. Fucking laugh.

Feel the love.

No love for communist defenders.

He didn't defend communists - that's your idiotic strawman excuse. You, OTOH, have pages of history calling other people "haters". Why do you do that?

Mac1958 I have found one of the undesirables. The great atheist roo, AtheismIsUnstoppable aka. Devon Tracey has been banned out of youtube for wrong-think. Hundreds of videos erased out of history. Sam Harris will likely soon follow. Facts are not to be allowed.

I will laugh when your house burns. Fucking laugh.

Feel the love.

No love for communist defenders.

He didn't defend communists - that's your idiotic strawman excuse. You, OTOH, have pages of history calling other people "haters". Why do you do that?
Remember the rule: If you're not a mindless, obedient Trumpster, you must be a radical socialist Deep State Fake News Hitler Nazi commie. And, of course, EVIL.

They've devolved to a point at which something that shallow and binary is all they understand. We can thank talk radio for starting that.

So?

View attachment 359192

I love this one.

Projection.

Which subgroup is right and which one is wrong ?? Don't use your queen Hillary's reasoning now... LOL.

So?

View attachment 359192

I love this one.

Projection.

Which subgroup is right and which one is wrong ?? Don't use your queen Hillary's reasoning now... LOL.
Bigotry based on immutable characteristics is always wrong, and ignorant, and paranoid. That would be your subgroup.

Now, make a point, so we can end this boring little conversation.

You guys were screaming RADICAL PINKO COMMIE HITLER NAZI SOCIALIST BENGHAZI DEEP STATE FAKE NEWS long before shit went south, Einstein.

You guys, you guys, you guys. I've lost track of the number of times you have lumped people into a group you dismiss in partisan fashion.

This is one of those chicken/egg sorts of questions but seeming as you used to e quite an intelligent poster, I'm wondering what happened. Did you contract the TDS virus and have watched helplessly as it drained 40 points from your IQ or did you suffer a brain injury that caused the loss and so became susceptible to TDS?

Identity Politics are not the sole prevue of the Democrats anymore.

Of course not. Identity politics never has been the sole purview of the Democrats. Rather, standard (read: White) identity is at the foundation of the Republic, with policies and politics bespoke for the living conditions of the White majority, continuing even after "N*****, N*****, N*****" started to backfire, as Lee Atwater famously explained. The whines about "identity politics" of the left, namely, the urge to take vastly different living conditions into account when formulating policies, aim at the continuation of White identity politics (by default), and perpetuate the gap between Whites and the "rest" in terms of wealth and power. That remains so even while they abstain from, or even claim to be distressed by, "White power" howling. The mendacity of that stance - pinkie dutifully extended - I find even more distressing than the overt White power racism.

You guys were screaming RADICAL PINKO COMMIE HITLER NAZI SOCIALIST BENGHAZI DEEP STATE FAKE NEWS long before shit went south, Einstein.

You guys, you guys, you guys. I've lost track of the number of times you have lumped people into a group you dismiss in partisan fashion.

This is one of those chicken/egg sorts of questions but seeming as you used to e quite an intelligent poster, I'm wondering what happened. Did you contract the TDS virus and have watched helplessly as it drained 40 points from your IQ or did you suffer a brain injury that caused the loss and so became susceptible to TDS?
"TDS" = "ODS" = Nothing.

I think that Trumpism is ugly, it has ugly overtones of the past, and I didn't realize how many Americans are willing to engage in it or enable it.

That's it. You can launch all the condescending personal insults you want. They don't affect my perspective.

So?

View attachment 359192

I love this one.

Projection.

Bigotry based on immutable characteristics is always wrong, and ignorant, and paranoid. That would be your subgroup.

Now, make a point, so we can end this boring little conversation.
You like to twist, spin, accuse, place labels upon, and use titles in regards to various groups or individual's in which you have no truth to point to within your own writings when doing so, but it's basically just a defense mechanism that is held handy by you encase your arguments begin failing or losing. We understand.

Yes boring you are, so I'll do you a favor and move on from entertaining your over blown ego here.

I think that Trumpism is ugly, it has ugly overtones of the past, and I didn't realize how many Americans are willing to engage in it or enable it.

That's it. You can launch all the condescending personal insults you want. They don't affect my perspective.

You are trying to establish a false dichotomy here, namely, that opposition to a violent racist group is an indication that a person is a Trumpster" -- a term you then infuse with all manner of perfidy.

I'm reminded of the sophistry the site's child rape supporters engage in wherein they hurl all sorts of verbal abuse towards those who oppose child rape, accuse them of racism and celebrate when people are jailed for opposing it. They do everything in their power to make the OPPOSITION to child rape suspect and not the actual rape. Similarly you are doing all you can to cast aspersions on those who DON'T support a radical group of violent racists with a nefarious agenda rather than the violent group.

Sorry Mac -- I'm as guilty as the rest of them.. Didn't get past your title and focus on BLM... I found the MEAT in your OP above... Can we do that TOMORROW???? Same time, same station??
Sure. This has turned into just another Trumpster meltdown thread, so a normal conversation would be nice.

Like I missed the last paragraph of your OP, I also missed the "meltdown".. If ya want to heal and get honesty -- probably best to ask for SOLUTIONS first... Just sayin'...

Could have been different without inferring that BLM was a KEY to fixing anything...

Sorry again.. I'm always supportive of problem solving and defining problems to a deeper depth than "the media" does or politicians are capable of...

Most people who live in communist countries are NOT communists.

What are they? Misunderstood capitalists? :spinner:

Some people just are irredeemably dumb... Are you a capitalist even though you live in a capitalist nation, Dumbling? No, instead you are a communist apologist like Mac. Heck, you might barely classify as an American in the very loosest sense even though you live in America.

This is also why the Cubans who escape the communist hell holes - vote repbulican for decades after.

The non-communists of the most communist nations eventually defeated the Burning, Looting and Murder. Those were good people, the communists were human trash.

You are trying to establish a false dichotomy here, namely, that opposition to a violent racist group is an indication that a person is a Trumpster" -- a term you then infuse with all manner of perfidy.

Cult45's Playbook for online behavior

#9: Deceive
Identify yourself as a moderate, centrist or independent. It will also cause Liberals to lower their guard a bit, which gives you an effective opening. This may also have the effect of aligning conservative viewpoints with the real moderates we are attempting to reach.
It may serve to influence some moderates over to the Republican side.

I'm reminded of the sophistry the site's child rape supporters engage in wherein they hurl all sorts of verbal abuse towards those who oppose child rape, accuse them of racism and celebrate when people are jailed for opposing it. They do everything in their power to make the OPPOSITION to child rape suspect and not the actual rape. Similarly you are doing all you can to cast aspersions on those who DON'T support a radical group of violent racists with a nefarious agenda rather than the violent group.

Cult45's Playbook for online behavior

#8: Insult their Movement
Assign as many character and moral flaws to Liberals as you can. You must portray Liberals as weak, vacillating, indecisive, amoral, baby killers, unpatriotic, effete snobs, elitists, Leftists, Commies, sense of entitlement, promiscuous, union lovers, tax raisers, Welfare Queens, Socialists, lazy, sex-obsessed, druggies, Jesus haters, moochers, troop hater,.etc. Always use these negative epithets when referring to, or describing Liberals / democrats.

Forum List

Back