FBI cut side deals with Clinton staffers during investigation and allowed destruction of computers

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The fix was in from the START.

The FBI destroyed evidence. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Seems fair.....Loretta Lynch and Comey are so in the bag for the Clinton's it's disgusting.

Hillary is a straight up criminal.

Last edited:
There should be an investigation on Comey and Lynch. Comey did not follow rules when he asked for the ipads or allowed them to be destroyed. All state dept i pads belonged to the government and should have been released to the FBI when requested. And NEVER should have been destroyed. Just why did he proceed by going against protocol? Check his bank account balances and look for off shore accounts! :cranky:

There should be an investigation on Comey and Lynch. Comey did not follow rules when he asked for the ipads or allowed them to be destroyed. All state dept i pads belonged to the government and should have been released to the FBI when requested. And NEVER should have been destroyed. Just why did he proceed by going against protocol? Check his bank account balances and look for off shore accounts! :cranky:
What makes you say the protocol is not to destroy them? I had read a while back that protocol WAS to destroy them if they had top secret classified info on them???

What you guys don't understand is the FBI investigation started as a security referral, it was NOT a criminal referral by the IG.

LOOK NEAR THE END...

upload_2016-10-4_11-6-33.png

Last edited:
I would not be surprised if the Clintons don't have files on many powerful people in Washington to blackmail them. Perhaps naked pictures of Comey with a hooker.

This thread has no links and thus is resigned to the bullshit pile...

IS there proof of destorying...
Was it backed up...
What is the protocol...

This is might be the same bullshit as the phones and hammers... That is the protocol with old phones...

What makes you say the protocol is not to destroy them? I had read a while back that protocol WAS to destroy them if they had top secret classified info on them???

What you guys don't understand is the FBI investigation started as a security referral, it was NOT a criminal referral by the IG.

LOOK NEAR THE END...

View attachment 92088
Secrets were sent only somebody, it's always somebody, forgot to mark them as Secret? Oh well, just humans at work.

Comney has personally destroyed the credibility and respect for the FBI.

I was absolutely shocked that Comey said Hillary had no "INTENT" to break the law.

That is absolute bullshit. SHE WILLINGLY AND KNOWINGLY HAD A PRIVATE SERVER IN ORDER TO AVOID FREEDOM OF INFORMATION LAWS. There's your intent.

LOOK NEAR THE END...

View attachment 92088

I understand perfectly. The FBI cut side deals with those given immunity that once the computers were searched, they could be destroyed. The destruction of the laptops is particularly troubling as it means that the computers could not be used as evidence in future legal proceedings, should new information or circumstances arise.

What would be interesting to know is how many documents the FBI review team reviewed on these laptops and which ones the agents deemed privilege, meaning they didn’t hand them over to FBI investigators. Also, Lynch should tell us all how many classified documents, broken down by national security classification level, were on each of the Mills and Samuelson laptops.

Congrats everyone...we are a banana republic.

This thread has no links and thus is resigned to the bullshit pile...

IS there proof of destorying...
Was it backed up...
What is the protocol...

This is might be the same bullshit as the phones and hammers... That is the protocol with old phones...

Sorry, bullshit eater. I heard it on the radio.

Here is your link.....be sure to attack the source and ignore the content.

FBI Made Agreements With Two Hillary Aides to Destroy Laptops
http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/1...ts-with-two-hillary-aides-to-destroy-laptops/

Those of you who do not care about the corruption of the Clintons are setting yourselves up for a removal of much of your free speech.

Sure, it's fun when the left is running the Justice Department...but what happens when the Justice Department is run by those whom with you disagree....and they set their sites on you?

You only have yourselves to blame.

Forum List

Back