For all of you that believed Biden when he said no new taxes for anybody making under $400K/yr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
I didn't believe Potatohead when he said he would not raise taxes on anybody making less than $400K a year. After all he is a Democrat and not only do Democrats lie but they love taxes more than life itself. They can't help themselves.

Are you one of the naive people that actually believed him?

commie_joes_traitorous_criminal_2023_tax-2668655.jpg

I didn't believe Potatohead when he said he would not raise taxes on anybody making less than $400K a year. After all he is a Democrat and not only do Democrats lie but they love taxes more than life itself. They can't help themselves.

I'd like to see someone admit they believed that blatant, obvious lie.

Mind if I shorten your post?

If you believed Biden. You’re an idiot.

Everyone's taxes are going up... along with food fuel and housing...

I didn't believe Potatohead when he said he would not raise taxes on anybody making less than $400K a year. After all he is a Democrat and not only do Democrats lie but they love taxes more than life itself.
They love taxes more than life?

Taxes ARE THEIR LIFE

oh wait... no, Politics is their life but what would their political life be without TAXES?

the income tax

Mind if I alter your OP a little?

Nobody voted for that sob anyhow.. or maybe just retards (and not even all of them). Most ballots were fake.

The taxes that come out of my paycheck were 18% or lower before Brainless Buttplug Biden was installed into the White House.

Now, that percentage went up to 22%. And I checked with the payroll department at the company I work for.

I'm bringing home LESS money in my paycheck at this new job, than when I was working at the other job before this one, making a dollar less an hour! By $200.00 per paycheck!

Prices three times higher for ALL Americans under Biden, but he's not going to tax the poorer more. As most of the left would say, consumption taxes hit the poorer harder than the rich. Where is the outrage? Oops, no outrage from the left because they passed the bill.

The taxes that come out of my paycheck were 18% or lower before Brainless Buttplug Biden was installed into the White House.

Now, that percentage went up to 22%. And I checked with the payroll department at the company I work for.

I'm bringing home LESS money in my paycheck at this new job, than when I was working at the other job before this one, making a dollar less an hour! By $200.00 per paycheck!
And the minimum wage earners that contributed to these inflationary increases now get no public assistance, their taxes increased AND they get to pay double what they were paying before the increase for a net loss of income, but that is why they are minimum wage earners--not the sharpest knives in the drawer. Vote democrat--LOL

None of those are tax hikes on people earning less than $400K.

Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back