For a GOP Presidency, they must finally stand up, and IMPOSE THEIR WILL!

We've had enough tyranny, of politicians who were elected to represent the people IMPOSING THEIR will on anyone! That isn't what the founding fathers built/created and not what the Constitution calls for and defends.

Still, Hussein didn't win by much. It was closer than the Left-dominated MSM lets on. I think many Democrats will cross over to the Republican side this time around. The Communists/Progressives have over-played their hand. For instance, the Gun Grabber impact on voters is gonna be much bigger than the Left believes.

There are still many Democrats who fully support the 2nd Amendment. They'll be crossing over this time around. They're ignored by the Left, but they may have a big impact on the Election.

I'm a Democrat
I support the 2nd amendment,but I don't support the gun nut mentality because reasonable restrictions are good for us.
Your hopes just don't hold water.

Probably more than just hope. Many Democrats will likely cross over. The Gun Grabber Communists/Progressives have way over-played their hand. Hillary, Sanders, or just about any other Democrat, are no-goes for Democrats who truly support the 2nd Amendment.

Still, Hussein didn't win by much. It was closer than the Left-dominated MSM lets on. I think many Democrats will cross over to the Republican side this time around. The Communists/Progressives have over-played their hand. For instance, the Gun Grabber impact on voters is gonna be much bigger than the Left believes.

There are still many Democrats who fully support the 2nd Amendment. They'll be crossing over this time around. They're ignored by the Left, but they may have a big impact on the Election.

I'm a Democrat
I support the 2nd amendment,but I don't support the gun nut mentality because reasonable restrictions are good for us.

Probably more than just hope. Many Democrats will likely cross over. The Gun Grabber Communists/Progressives have way over-played their hand. Hillary, Sanders, or just about any other Democrat, are no-goes for Democrats who truly support the 2nd Amendment.

Along with many other issues Paultician. Our main concern, is at the very least, keeping the "crap sandwich" equal. Do that and make the decision on the issues, and you have a GOP victory! The 2012 election proved this conclusively by the exit polls. Change that ONE answer by 80-20, to 60-40, and Obama would already be a long, lost, bad, memory! It is conclusive, which is exactly why I bring up the point. And it is not difficult, if we IMPOSE OUR WILL!

As I thought, the left will not argue the premise, just deflect-)

To understand WHY the GOP must impose their will, you must understand 1st why Romney lost!

In every exit poll taken by both sides, on the vast majority of questions posed, Romney won who was best to guide the country by virtually all swaths of the electorate. Economy, defense, foreign policy, etc. The one question that he failed at miserably, was the question-------> "candidate who most cares about me!" In other words.............Obama's team through propaganda, basically made out Romney to be a tax cheat who killed women with cancer, and put dogs on the roofs of his cars! Yes, they also used the 47% statement, and all rolled together, they painted a picture of a candidate that could NOT be trusted to deliver what he promised, as he was uncaring,(woman with cancer) out of touch,(was a tax cheat) and had little feeling for those below him. (dog on the roof, the 47% statement) And yet, every (almost) substantive issue to do what was correct for the country, he won on. Galling, yes! Even many of those who voted Obama believed that Romney was the better choice in principle, voted Obama exclusively on the likability factor.

Romney's tactic was to defend himself. A lefty would say something, and Romney and his team would come out and explain. Once the lefties got him in this mode, the attacks became overwhelming. He spent most of his time on defense, never really attacking Obama or the DNC except in the 1st debate, and with all the sound bites floating around, we ended up with the exit poll conclusion, "candidate who cares about me the most." Romney was poison, evil, rich, and was part of the problem.

Today, the left and media are attempting to use the same formula. They have been schooled by the exit polls in 12, that the issues are a definitive loser for them, so they want to make it about personalities and likability. They know they are handing the American voter a "crap sandwich" in Hillary, so their whole strategy is to make any GOPer in the lead a larger "crap sandwich" than she is. They MUST win the likability factor to win the election, because not doing so means the focus goes to the issues which they lose on in virtually every poll.

The job collectively of the GOP and conservatives, is to IMPOSE THEIR WILL, not back down, and constantly show that Hillary is at the very least, "as bad a crap sandwich' ethically, and personally, than any GOP candidate, to keep the focus on the issues, and not personalities.

Problem is............we must all remember NOT to exaggerate claims. EXAMPLE----> Hillary was riding on the reindeer that killed grandma on her way to our house on Christmas Eve! THAT is counterproductive! Stay factual, show her arrogance, show Bills foibles that she defends, attack her character by showing her actions while in, and out of government. Also, don't forget about what the DNC supports! Most of their ideas, are exactly opposite of what Americans claim to want, by a huge margin supported by the polls on issues. (think illegal immigration)

Lefties love to put up threads about attacking the GOP leader, and we fall for it! If we spend 20% of our time defending, 20% of the time putting forth position papers on current events, and 60% of our time attacking Hillary, the only bad outcome would be that the DNC might kick Hillary to the curb and install Elizabeth Warren. Remember, they KNOW they can't win on the issues proven in 12, they MUST have the likability factor, or they are more than likely, DOA!

Now then, the Obama administration and the DNC, by their fan dance with the Castro brothers and the facists of Cuba; have basically handed the GOP Florida in 16. (dirty little secret that Democrats don't want to talk about) Hillary is NOT Obama in likability, and any attempt to do so can be countered, meaning that at the very least, with due dilligence on our part, the country should see them as an equal "crap sandwich,' if not a better "crap sandwich" offered by the GOP. Be aware, that if what experts claim is true, that if that ONE question on the 2012 exit polls were closer to 60-40 instead of 80-20 in favor of Obama, Romney would have been President!

I do not know how to give you any more factual points that proves your advantage, regardless of what the lefties keep trying to tell you. All I can tell you instead is...............this time around, GO OUT FOLKS OF THE GOP, and IMPOSE YOUR WILL! Don't let the lefties make their "crap sandwich" any better. Make them pay, PERIOD!
The Big Quack's a curious choice for "likeability."

But you are right that team Obama used Mitt's 47%, no tax returns and quotes pandering to the tea party to identify him as a person who did not share the concerns of most Americans. Convesely, the Big Quack does appeal well with aging whites who've lost econ ground in the great recession and impotent recovery. And Hillary is pretty weak there.

You be sure and put all your eggs in THAT basket. What could possibly go wrong for you?

Hey, if you don't like what voters said at the exit polls, talk to them! All I am doing is pointing out the "why." You have another answer for what the voters said, feel free to expound that theory on us!

No need to bother expounding on anything. You want to claim Romney won the exit poll? I won't bother arguing either way. Romney lost the election badly. I'm pretty sure that's the only part that really counts.You had about the same amount of RWNJs that hated Obama then as you now have that hate Hillary now. It's not enough,

True, but the "why" he lost is what this thread defines, along with what the GOP must do. Even democratic pundits agree with me, and claim what I have stated that if you change that ONE question around, Romney today would be running for re-election. I think it is fascinating, and shows the path conclusively for the GOP. You may not concur, but we can agree to disagree on that one.

Sounds fascinating to me too, but for an entirely different reason. The GOP did very public post mortem on that election, and came up with reasons such as "we can't continue to be the STUPID PARTY" Odd that you didn't hear about that.

Actually, I did hear about that........lol..............I kinda heard it 1st hand. Thing is, when you "deep dive" into the statistics, you come to the understanding that the Obama 2nd victory was because of incompetence on our part. The Obama team was brilliant, and I have no problem admitting that.

Still, after a "deep dive," the facts are the facts. Bottom line-----------> change that one question from 80-20 to 60-40 for Obama, and you are looking at Romney running for re-election, period! That is the bottom line. The likability factor over rode the issues factor, because America didn't believe Romney's word because the Democrats convinced them he was who they claimed he was.

Bulldog, this is NOT a secret, and you can look it up yourself if you are so inclined. I am in no way trying to confuse you, or the issue. The issue isn't that Obama won.......for he certainly did convincingly..........but rather, what effect likability had on his re-election; or should I rather say.........the un-likability that was created around Romney, along with what the exit polls said, as voters walked out the door.

That is what a political pundit looks at, believe it or not!

The only confusion effecting me is trying to figure out how you think this makes a difference. Hillary is greatly disliked by the right. Nothing new about that. Their rhetoric has had some effect on independents, but that can't counterbalance the demonstrably crazy platform the right is advocating. The fact that the majority of republicans support Trump is enough to eliminate the entire right wing platform from consideration. If you are dumb enough to want trump, you are too dumb to deal with all the other facets of running the country.

I'm a Democrat

The only gun grabbers are in your imagination and the NRA fear rhetoric.

How do you respond to the fact that the country is demonstrably better off under the stewardship of Obama than it was when the last guy for whom you cast two enthusiastic votes rode put of DC in a hail of well deserved jeers?

I did not vote for GW both times.

Your other question is kind of partisan, lol. Drowning in 5 ft of water, is no better than drowning in 3ft of water, now is it! You still drown!

GW was little better than Obama. To keep the facade up, the left has to claim him a conservative, when in actuality, he was as close to the establishment as Hillary is.

Did you know that the Bush and Clinton family are pretty friendly? Gee, I wonder why!

Are you seriously accusing someone else of being partisan?

It's interesting in that assuming the Big Quack is the nominee, the money guys won't give him a dime, and he'll either have to pony up close to a billion or be media blitzed by Her Meanness. BUT, the dems will be dwarfed in money for congressional races. Assuming Hill even won with 350 EV, the gop might gain in congress. That's on it's face ... insane.

Hey, if you don't like what voters said at the exit polls, talk to them! All I am doing is pointing out the "why." You have another answer for what the voters said, feel free to expound that theory on us!

No need to bother expounding on anything. You want to claim Romney won the exit poll? I won't bother arguing either way. Romney lost the election badly. I'm pretty sure that's the only part that really counts.You had about the same amount of RWNJs that hated Obama then as you now have that hate Hillary now. It's not enough,

True, but the "why" he lost is what this thread defines, along with what the GOP must do. Even democratic pundits agree with me, and claim what I have stated that if you change that ONE question around, Romney today would be running for re-election. I think it is fascinating, and shows the path conclusively for the GOP. You may not concur, but we can agree to disagree on that one.

Sounds fascinating to me too, but for an entirely different reason. The GOP did very public post mortem on that election, and came up with reasons such as "we can't continue to be the STUPID PARTY" Odd that you didn't hear about that.

Actually, I did hear about that........lol..............I kinda heard it 1st hand. Thing is, when you "deep dive" into the statistics, you come to the understanding that the Obama 2nd victory was because of incompetence on our part. The Obama team was brilliant, and I have no problem admitting that.

Still, after a "deep dive," the facts are the facts. Bottom line-----------> change that one question from 80-20 to 60-40 for Obama, and you are looking at Romney running for re-election, period! That is the bottom line. The likability factor over rode the issues factor, because America didn't believe Romney's word because the Democrats convinced them he was who they claimed he was.

Bulldog, this is NOT a secret, and you can look it up yourself if you are so inclined. I am in no way trying to confuse you, or the issue. The issue isn't that Obama won.......for he certainly did convincingly..........but rather, what effect likability had on his re-election; or should I rather say.........the un-likability that was created around Romney, along with what the exit polls said, as voters walked out the door.

That is what a political pundit looks at, believe it or not!

The only confusion effecting me is trying to figure out how you think this makes a difference. Hillary is greatly disliked by the right. Nothing new about that. Their rhetoric has had some effect on independents, but that can't counterbalance the demonstrably crazy platform the right is advocating. The fact that the majority of republicans support Trump is enough to eliminate the entire right wing platform from consideration. If you are dumb enough to want trump, you are too dumb to deal with all the other facets of running the country.

1. Your Assumption it will be Trump is a guess Our assumption it will be Hillary is a given unless indicted. Either way, the likability issue is relatively even.

2. It wasn't just the right voters who proclaimed Romney as the better choice, it was the majority of voters, they just didn't believe Romney would execute because of how he was portrayed.

3. The Obama team deserves kudos to make likability and trust over ride the concept of all voters believing that this one factor was more important than any other.

4. The democrats must do this again to over ride the issues problem. They could not win in 12 on the issues, so created a parallel narrative on likability., proven by every exit poll taken!

5. Conservatives can not allow a repeat. Defending GOP candidate is not as important as proving as proving that Hillary is a crap sandwich. Making the candidates equal in likability, allows determination of vote by citizens on issues, which exit polls of 2012 have proven conclusively the left can NOT win.

6. Conservatives, this means keep the fire on the lefts feet about Hillary. In other words, IMPOSE YOUR WILL!

Stay the course folks; now more than ever. They have honed in one ONE candidate since Palin endorsed him, in an all out effort to push a rino into the lead so they can pick your candidate for you. Don't let that happen! They will try and divide the supporters in all camps from each other, as they coalesce around Clinton. Keep backing whomever it is you wish, but we MUST insure we don't get another establishment "crap sandwich" as our nominee, or the people who want to vote to change Washington will not show. The left knows this!

Would you tell the Democrats who the best choice to defeat them? No, and neither would they really tell you! They know if Rubio, Bush, or Kasich is put up to run against Hilly, 20% of the GOP vote will not show. They are counting on this happening.

Remember, don't let down, and impose your will! They are more afraid of us than we are of them. They have to push a possible felon with no accomplishments to speak of on her resume. We; on the other hand, need to push through one of 3 candidates, highly successful in their chosen field, all with expertise in those fields.

Don't let the "Democratic paper tiger" scare you. If you really want to fear a group, then fear the rinos! They will have an easier time derailing your wishes than the Democrats will; which is exactly why BOTH establishment parties are working together to screw you, at least in the primaries.

Forum List

Back