Food Stamps

Seriously, how can their right for food be denied?
the right wing doesn't believe in natural rights.
They have the legal right. If the angry kids shut down only 13 % of their playground, why does it hit the most essential welfare program?

"2.5 trillion of this in mandatory spending, which goes for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, unemployment insurance, and other transfers, and $.2 trillion goes for net interest on the national debt."
We Are Shutting Down Only Thirteen Percent of the Government (At Most)
There is no Express wall building clause.
No, and wall stone doesn´t taste so good.

Please detail the "right to food" clause. For the life of me I can't find anywhere that states you have a right to food.
Must be somewhere here:
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program - Wikipedia

SNAP is not a right to food. It's a gov't program to get free food. SNAP is not a right. Abuse it and you can lose it.
Yes, it is. Eligible persons cannot be rejected, right?

You can be rejected. You can't lose a right. You can lose SNAP.
But not if you are eligible, right?

You can be denied for a host of reasons. You can't be denied a right for any reason. You have the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Thank God walking around Wal Mart I can see that we don't have a starvation problem in this country.

Food stamps are not a right to food. In fact snap is not food, it's a card that you can use to buy food. You have a right to access to food, but nobody has a right to food.

They have the legal right. If the angry kids shut down only 13 % of their playground, why does it hit the most essential welfare program?

"2.5 trillion of this in mandatory spending, which goes for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, unemployment insurance, and other transfers, and $.2 trillion goes for net interest on the national debt."
kettles calling less fortunate pots, black?

The office of the president opened the door to pay farmers twelve billion for the tariff war but cuts off the food to the poh folks....Must be rough to be rich and able to afford lobbyist.

SNAP is not a right to food. It's a gov't program to get free food. SNAP is not a right. Abuse it and you can lose it.
Yes, it is. Eligible persons cannot be rejected, right?

You can be rejected. You can't lose a right. You can lose SNAP.
But not if you are eligible, right?

You can be denied for a host of reasons. You can't be denied a right for any reason. You have the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Thank God walking around Wal Mart I can see that we don't have a starvation problem in this country.

Food stamps are not a right to food. In fact snap is not food, it's a card that you can use to buy food. You have a right to access to food, but nobody has a right to food.
Which is the same. I am sure there are laws that regulate the access to SNAP.

kettles calling less fortunate pots, black?
What?

This just popped up in my facebook and they have an argument. Shared over 400K times.

49616294_2067156229993885_3092315391569952768_n.jpg

Pim Ke

Forum List

Back