food stamp glitch causes panic

Nothing says "we're too poor to eat" better than a big gold pendant around your neck. :thup:
Yeah there is. A fat overweight trailer park welfare recipient.

350-Pound Woman on Welfare I m Obese Because I Don t Get Enough Government Money Top Right News

"350-Pound Woman on Welfare: I’m Obese Because I Don’t Get Enough Government Money"

fatso2.jpg

Nothing says "we're too poor to eat" better than a big gold pendant around your neck. :thup:

350-Pound Woman on Welfare I m Obese Because I Don t Get Enough Government Money Top Right News

"350-Pound Woman on Welfare: I’m Obese Because I Don’t Get Enough Government Money"

fatso2.jpg
That picture is in an article about this English woman who lives in England, Jerk.

LOL

another asslicker fail

fatso2.jpg
That picture is in an article about this English woman who lives in England, Jerk.
What does that mean? Are you saying that doesnt say poor?

fatso2.jpg

LOL

another asslicker fail
You guys are getting desperate if you are trying to call that a fail. On what grounds does it fail on?

fatso2.jpg
She ain't poor. Too much blubber. Plus she can afford lip jewelry, ear rings and tatoos.

fatso2.jpg
She ain't poor. Too much blubber. Plus she can afford lip jewelry, ear rings and tatoos.
She looks poor to me. Why did you bring up she was from England? It seems I have you guys chasing your tails in search of some small victory you thought you had.

fatso2.jpg
She looks poor to me. Why did you bring up she was from England? It seems I have you guys chasing your tails in search of some small victory you thought you had.
It came from your link. Besides it was on Fox News when the story broke. Try watching some news sometimes.
Heres the story and your link.

by Jason DeWitt | Top Right News

A 350-pound British woman claims it’s not her fault she’s morbidly obese — it’s because the government doesn’t give her enough money.

Christina Briggs, 26, of Wigan, England, claims she can only eat fattening junk food — a whole lot of it — because healthier food is just too expensive for her “limited” welfare benefits, according to an interview in The Daily Mail.

How about exercising to lose weight? Out of the question Briggs says — gyms are just too pricey, and she hasn’t been “educated” on how to exercise herself.

“I tried swimming but it cost £22 [$36] a month andit meant I had to cut back on my favourite pizza and Chinese takeaways,” she said.

fatso2.jpg
It came from your link. Besides it was on Fox News when the story broke. Try watching some news sometimes.

A 350-pound British woman claims it’s not her fault she’s morbidly obese — it’s because the government doesn’t give her enough money.

Christina Briggs, 26, of Wigan, England, claims she can only eat fattening junk food — a whole lot of it — because healthier food is just too expensive for her “limited” welfare benefits, according to an interview in The Daily Mail.

How about exercising to lose weight? Out of the question Briggs says — gyms are just too pricey, and she hasn’t been “educated” on how to exercise herself.

“I tried swimming but it cost £22 [$36] a month andit meant I had to cut back on my favourite pizza and Chinese takeaways,” she said.

I know all that but I asked you what did this woman being from england have to do with my point? You guys sounded like you won the lottery. Did I miss something?

I know all that but I asked you what did this woman being from england have to do with my point? You guys sounded like you won the lottery. Did I miss something?
No, just trying to keep the story straight.Her story is so funny it's sad.

Do you think anyone believes links from cave monkey sites? Come on now. Go get groomed. Your ticks are acting up again. :laugh:

Do you think anyone believes links from cave monkey sites? Come on now. Go get groomed. Your ticks are acting up again. :laugh:

IOW you can't read anything beyond the 3rd grade level

Forum List

Back