popeye's runs out of chicken

How many people were hurt as a result? Were the fire fighters able to save the building?

Popeyes is the worst tasting, greasiest chicken I've ever eaten. Pure, deep fried nastiness.

Have you seen the edited version a comedian created? It's hilarious.

"Special? What special?" :lol:

Popeyes is the worst tasting, greasiest chicken I've ever eaten. Pure, deep fried nastiness.

I tried Popeye's for the first time a couple months ago. It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't that good. What can you expect from a place like Popeye's or KFC? If you want quality chicken you have to go to a nice restaurant, or cook it at home. :dunno:

0AjPY.gif

The funny thing is that they did interview an upset white guy, but didn't include him in the original broadcast. :lol:

The funny thing is that they did interview an upset white guy, but didn't include him in the original broadcast. :lol:

More propaganda. I wonder how white people feel when they see something attributed to Blacks but they know good and goddamn well they do all the time?

I was telling a black friend once that I never understood the fried chicken stereotype anyways. Who DOESN'T like fried chicken? :dunno:

More propaganda. I wonder how white people feel when they see something attributed to Blacks but they know good and goddamn well they do all the time?

The retarded rectal cavity who started this thread is your answer.

I was telling a black friend once that I never understood the fried chicken stereotype anyways. Who DOESN'T like fried chicken? :dunno:

yep I like fried chicken too

Popeyes is my fave BTW

LOL certain "people" are very sensitve about this kinda stuff without being sensitive themselves

Forum List

Back