Folks. I give you the result of 5 generations of marxist education and the complete demoralization and contamination of our country.

This is what we're talking about. This is the gender confused nonsense these idiots are trying to sell. This is not some one-off. Millions of idiots think the same way.

Millions of people think that the Constellations determine our gender?

I think you are full of shit.

But, I will give you a chance to back it up. I will be happy to wait while you do.

Millions of people think that the Constellations determine our gender?

I think you are full of shit.

But, I will give you a chance to back it up. I will be happy to wait while you do.
No. Millions of people are fucking confused about gender and have all sorts of ridiculous explanations about how gender is separated from sex.

You know this good and goddamn well.

Why are you playing stupid?

Gender and sex are two different things.
More Lefty Loonie Ignorance, or disinformation~disingenuous ...
Definitions

from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
noun Either of the two divisions, designated female and male, by which most organisms are classified on the basis of their reproductive organs and functions; sex.
~~~~~~~~~~
Sex is the trait that determines whether a sexually reproducing animal or plant produces male gametes or female ones.[1][2] Male plants and animals produce smaller gametes (spermatozoa, sperm) while females produce larger ones (ova, often called egg cells).[3] Organisms that produce both types of gametes are called hermaphrodites.[2][4] During sexual reproduction, male and female gametes fuse to form zygotes, which develop into offspring that inherit traits from each parent.
The terms male and female typically do not apply in sexually undifferentiated species in which the individuals are isomorphic (look the same) and the gametes are isogamous (indistinguishable in size and shape), such as the green alga Ulva lactuca. Some kinds of functional differences between gametes, such as in fungi,[5] may be referred to as mating types.[6]

A living thing's sex is determined by its genes. Most mammals have the XY sex-determination system, where male mammals carry an X and a Y chromosome (XY), whereas female mammals carry two X chromosomes (XX). Other chromosomal sex-determination systems in animals include the ZW system in birds, and the X0 system in insects. Various environmental systems include temperature-dependent sex determination in reptiles and crustaceans.[7]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So libturds, such as presented in the OP, and responding here, are just fungi ???

Definitions

noun Either of the two divisions, designated female and male, by which most organisms are classified on the basis of their reproductive organs and functions; sex.
~~~~~~~~~~
Sex is the trait that determines whether a sexually reproducing animal or plant produces male gametes or female ones.[1][2] Male plants and animals produce smaller gametes (spermatozoa, sperm) while females produce larger ones (ova, often called egg cells).[3] Organisms that produce both types of gametes are called hermaphrodites.[2][4] During sexual reproduction, male and female gametes fuse to form zygotes, which develop into offspring that inherit traits from each parent.
The terms male and female typically do not apply in sexually undifferentiated species in which the individuals are isomorphic (look the same) and the gametes are isogamous (indistinguishable in size and shape), such as the green alga Ulva lactuca. Some kinds of functional differences between gametes, such as in fungi,[5] may be referred to as mating types.[6]

A living thing's sex is determined by its genes. Most mammals have the XY sex-determination system, where male mammals carry an X and a Y chromosome (XY), whereas female mammals carry two X chromosomes (XX). Other chromosomal sex-determination systems in animals include the ZW system in birds, and the X0 system in insects. Various environmental systems include temperature-dependent sex determination in reptiles and crustaceans.[7]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So libturds, such as presented in the OP, and responding here, are just fungi ???
Sex - male, female, neuter.
Gender - many

I usually find that a democrat in the white house gives us a better economy. I can remember as far back as the Ike downturn. Things got better under JFK and LBJ. Maybe someone can find a link that says republicans do better?

Definitions

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for proving me correct.

That was very nice of you.

I disagree

:dunno:

Don't know what to tell you.

Look at your birth certificate and see if it list your sex or your gender.

You seem to be about my age (mid-50s), back when I was a kid nobody used the two words interchangeably. It was always sex that was used.

It is my opinion that this changed in the late 70s and early 80s with the moral majority pushing it as the word "sex" was seen as "dirty" and not a word they wanted to use. Thus they started to use the term gender instead.

What we have today is the end result of that

You seem to be about my age (mid-50s), back when I was a kid nobody used the two words interchangeably. It was always sex that was used.

It is my opinion that this changed in the late 70s and early 80s with the moral majority pushing it as the word "sex" was seen as "dirty" and not a word they wanted to use. Thus they started to use the term gender instead.

So what you're telling me is "gender" is irrelevant.?

Bollocks!

It was the immoral Leftists wanting to obfuscate and blur the distinctions to advance their "gender fluid" agenda for trans, homos, and others of "non-binary" inclinations that sought to make definitions non-precise.

This is what we're talking about. This is the gender confused nonsense these idiots are trying to sell. This is not some one-off. Millions of idiots think the same way.
1658761332099.png

Forum List

Back