Folks. I give you the result of 5 generations of marxist education and the complete demoralization and contamination of our country.

The platform they have now is called the Internet, perhaps you have heard of it.

What this magical thing does it make it so that snowflakes like you can now see the rantings of some moron. These people always existed and always will, the only difference is that prior to the Net the only people that knew about them were their friends.
Goes beyond the internet, when the MSM and others share similar distorted views and agendas.
Would expect blind obedient rats like you might grasp such.

What part of this did you not understand (from #2 post of this thread):
A lot of Leftist think in similar derangement.
They are allowed to vote, and run for/hold office.
So clue why our nation is 'firetrucked'.

From my post #2 of this thread;
"
A lot of Leftist think in similar derangement.
They are allowed to vote, and run for/hold office.
So clue why our nation is 'firetrucked'. "

She is typical of the ignorance and rigid mindset of those whom support agendas such as ACC/AGW and the greater question would be why do you support and endorse her and her opinions.*

*(HINT: By not connecting with content of my post #2 here you would imply you have no objection to her position and view of non-reality.)
No, I simply don't care about her position. Just like I don't care about any position Fat Wesley Crusher or Hippie Stink bloviate on their YouTube vids.
You latch on to this because outrage is ALL you have. No policy initiatives. Nothing of success your side can point to. Just abject failure from the late 1970's onward. :)

We no longer have to listen to fake news from the old networks. We can pick our own source off the internet and get the truth about the stolen election.

You mean the stolen election there is no evidence for, the one that the GOP is so very desperate to find evidence for after 1.7 years they are now begging people to find some and offering to pay them 50 grand if they do?

That stolen election?

Hmmm, I wonder how we got to this point....

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation – James Japan

There is no denying that this is exactly how.
Nearly everything I've been posting is based on that interview of Yuri B. He goes into the fact on why it takes a minimum of one generation which is 15 to 20 years. Cause those SOFT MINDS from early on are showered with marxist ideals without any counterbalance of American values etc. The result we could see and that interview was in 1984. According to him then we were 3 generations into the demoralization stage. The useful idiots during the Destabilization stage, which according to Stalin are the "dear civil rights leaders" and college professors.

Well we are at least 5 generations in now and the results are what we see. People like aoc in position of power and influence?

You kidding me?

Ok, I will bite. Show me this person on the MSM. Or anyone close to this being shared by the MSM.

I will be happy to wait.

Where do news sources fall on the political bias spectrum? - "Fake New

The Liberal Media:Every Poll Shows Journalists Are More Liberal than ...

Media Bias Chart | AllSides

More Educated, More Liberal - Higher Education News, Career Advic

Links you could consider.
I've already said what I have and if you don't grasp or understand, than underscores previous observations you are either obtuse or locked into a biased perspective and agenda.

Where do news sources fall on the political bias spectrum? - "Fake New

The Liberal Media:Every Poll Shows Journalists Are More Liberal than ...

Media Bias Chart | AllSides

More Educated, More Liberal - Higher Education News, Career Advic

Links you could consider.
I've already said what I have and if you don't grasp or understand, than underscores previous observations you are either obtuse or locked into a biased perspective and agenda.

Still waiting to see this lady on the MSM.

Don't worry, I am patient.

Nearly everything I've been posting is based on that interview of Yuri B. He goes into the fact on why it takes a minimum of one generation which is 15 to 20 years. Cause those SOFT MINDS from early on are showered with marxist ideals without any counterbalance of American values etc. The result we could see and that interview was in 1984. According to him then we were 3 generations into the demoralization stage. The useful idiots during the Destabilization stage, which according to Stalin are the "dear civil rights leaders" and college professors.

Well we are at least 5 generations in now and the results are what we see. People like aoc in position of power and influence?

You kidding me?
I've posted Yuri Bezmenov videos over ten years ago on another message board citing where we were heading. Always met with eyerolls and ignorance.

And predictably, the same obliviousness exists here as the results are rolling in.

I well aware of that..and even made reference to it in a following post.
Again...the point? You people are outraged by some asshole on social media posting an opinion..that just happens to align with yours. :)
Did you completely miss what that fucking idiot was saying about gender?

Good God. You're not even worth talking to.

Doofus!
It was her attitudes and beliefs I was referring to.
Can see why you had to make a career in Guv'mint.

BTW, my basic positions made clear in posts #2 and #3 of this thread.

So you got nothing.

Thanks.

That is what I suspected.

Oh, and why do you think I work for the Govt?

No, I simply don't care about her position. Just like I don't care about any position Fat Wesley Crusher or Hippie Stink bloviate on their YouTube vids.
You latch on to this because outrage is ALL you have. No policy initiatives. Nothing of success your side can point to. Just abject failure from the late 1970's onward. :)
You don't know me, or what I latch on to.
My fault for responding to idiots like you and goofy golfer gator, etc.
My main position and points are clear in posts #2 and #3 of this thread.
Deal with those.

Did you completely miss what that fucking idiot was saying about gender?

Good God. You're not even worth talking to.
Because I dismissed it. Because it's some asshole on social media spouting an opinion..because..eh..nevermind. You won't grasp it even if I walk you right up to it.

Say..again..where can I donate to Texas succeeding?
Can we build a wall around the state?..or give it back to Mexico?

You don't know me, or what I latch on to.
My fault for responding to idiots like you and goofy golfer gator, etc.
My main position and points are clear in posts #2 and #3 of this thread.
Deal with those.
No, you just have no legitimate position to back up your BS.
Post #2 says nothing outside of your bias. Post #3???...your main planet in retrograde? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back