Folks. I give you the result of 5 generations of marxist education and the complete demoralization and contamination of our country.

There are only literally two democrats that shouldn't be entirely ignored and the only democrats all of the leftists hate. Manchin and Gabbard. Every single last one of them other than MAYBE those two are demonically possessed.
But we can get common sense without them. They bring no new truth.

Here’s the crazy thing. You guys freak out about a random tik tok from random people but just ignore your wacky right wing leaders’ nonsense they say everyday. It’s crazy.

While I will never vote for a democrat, there is also little reason to vote Republican. They surely have no chalk marks in the morals column. So what's a person to do?

This is where we are now
And this is where we need to go back to:
AMERICAN-GRAFFITI-.jpg

Hmmm, I wonder how we got to this point....

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

https://www.jamesjpn.net/conspiracy...gb-agent-the-4-stages-of-subverting-a-nation/

There is no denying that this is exactly how.

Hmmm, I wonder how we got to this point....

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation – James Japan

There is no denying that this is exactly how.
Another take ...

Ex-KGB Explains “The Four Stages of Ideological Subversion”… It’s All Happening Now (video)

By WaySide on June 9, 2020
In this 1984 video, ex-KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov describes how the USSR infiltrated nations through the four stages of ideological subversion. The same process is happening right now.
If one looks at the drastic and radical shift of the public discourse in the U.S. and across the Western world in the past 20 years, one can easily realize that a sophisticated form of psychological warfare is taking place.
Demoralization: It has been happening for at least two decades and went into full gear in the past ten years. This site has been documenting this phase since 2008. The elite’s agenda is being drilled into the minds of the youth through entertainment, education, the “news”, and social media on a daily basis. The youth is being demoralized in every way possible – from being confused about one’s own gender to turning against one’s own country.
Destabilization: In this phase, Bezmenov mentions “economy, foreign relations, and defense systems”. With the devastating effects of COVID lockdowns on the economy combined with the civil unrest of the past weeks (fueled by paid agents), one can safely conclude that the U.S. is currently being destabilized.
Crisis and normalization: This cycle happens over and over again. A crisis is introduced to society, causing panic and distress. This crisis can only be resolved through as specific “solution” that was actually planned all along. The occult elite refers to this process as “Order Out of Chaos”.
Although the Cold War is over, a much more subversive war is happening now. Through memes, social media, and YouTube videos, the propaganda reaches the youth without their parents even realizing it. Mass media constantly pushes specific ideas while completely suppressing and censoring opposing viewpoints.

What a bunch of snowflakes, triggered by a video by some random person.

You all need to get a life

A couple other views and takes on those four stages;

What a bunch of snowflakes, triggered by a video by some random person.

You all need to get a life
You need to grasp the timeline of how this happened over several DECADES.

EVERYTHING that is happening is all part of it, not just the freaks on tic tok.

Your failure to notice or acknowledge it is also a symptom.

Forum List

Back