FOIA requests for all trump's claimed declassified documents.

And yet he wound up with a toadie in Judge Cannon whose special master decision was completely devoid of all connection to the law.
Just like when he was in Business School, he paid fellow students to do his homework. He learned nothing except how to con people.

There is no means to declassify documents just for trump. If they are declassified for him, they are declassified for everybody, and there has to be a list of them somewhere to keep track of which papers he took with him. I'm surprised all the major news outlets haven't already filed FOIA requests for all that information just to see te response. John Bolton seems to think the same thing.
i hike you succeed in your request…this admin has a rep for stonewalling four request

So why were so many more found when they served the subpoena?
there wasn’t…empty files and his bday party menu.

personal stuff hence why the special master was appointed to make sure he gets his stuff back from the xiden raid

You don't get how serious this is. He took secret and top secret documents. He could be charged with espionage and treason
i take it about as serious as yoj all did when clinton did this…well actually her’s were on a insecure third party server not guarded by federal agents

His lawyers won't back up his story it's not true he didn't get classify anything he was too lazy to do the hard work.
His lawyers are refusing to go on record at this point. They already said their have been no criminal charges so far, and in doing so could prejudice a future defense.

Forum List

Back