FOIA requests for all trump's claimed declassified documents.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
There is no means to declassify documents just for trump. If they are declassified for him, they are declassified for everybody, and there has to be a list of them somewhere to keep track of which papers he took with him. I'm surprised all the major news outlets haven't already filed FOIA requests for all that information just to see te response. John Bolton seems to think the same thing.

There is no means to declassify documents just for trump. If they are declassified for him, they are declassified for everybody, and there has to be a list of them somewhere to keep track of which papers he took with him. I'm surprised all the major news outlets haven't already filed FOIA requests for all that information just to see te response. John Bolton seems to think the same thing.
They're already declassified.....I don't give a fuck if the DOJ claims it isn't....because according to the fucking law they can't reclassify that shit and blame Trump for it. They have to keep the shit they reclassified because it's their problem now.

FOIA begins five years after a President leaves office. Plus a President can put many other restrictions on documents:

John Bolton.....ROFLMFAO!

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Get this, bitches.......The commicrats are now citing the dude whom they once proclaimed as the worst warmonger on the planet, as now a touchstone of legal propriety.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!! :lmao:
Bolton is still a warmonger, and he is a right wing warmonger at that. I'm as surprised as you are that he feels the way he does. I never said Bolton was dumb, just evil, but in this one specific case he is right. I see Bolton the way I see Cheney. I don't trust either one as far as I could throw them, but when it comes to trump, they happen to be right this time.

They're already declassified.....I don't give a fuck if the DOJ claims it isn't....because according to the fucking law they can't reclassify that shit and blame Trump for it. They have to keep the shit they reclassified because it's their problem now.
pk1v0kbsvfh91.jpg

Love how Dimtards are now sucking Bolton’s balls.

Bolton is still a warmonger, and he is a right wing warmonger at that. I'm as surprised as you are that he feels the way he does. I never said Bolton was dumb, just evil, but in this one specific case he is right. I see Bolton the way I see Cheney. I don't trust either one as far as I could throw them, but when it comes to trump, they happen to be right this time.
It is so funny to see you lefties in complete denial that your side has the exact same policy as John Bolton.

Is there a John Bolton endorsed war that Joe Biden didn’t vote for?

Last edited:
It is so funny to see you lefties in complete denial that your side has the exact same policy as John Bolton.

Is there a John Bolton endorsed war that Joe Biden didn’t vote for?
We aren't talking about war, dumb ass. We are talking about that orange con man, and his silly claims about classified doccuments.

Anything which Trump should be prosecuted for, will not be released as it's so sensitive it shouldn't be released.

John Bolton.....ROFLMFAO!

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Get this, bitches.......The commicrats are now citing the dude whom they once proclaimed as the worst warmonger on the planet, as now a touchstone of legal propriety.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!! :lmao:

And if he ever gets a position again in a Republican administration he will immediately be "THE WORST EVAH" again.

DOJ reclassified them.......suck on that for a bit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back