Florida's Top Doctor Refuses Mask, Is told To Leave Meeting

Does being a roidhead mean you can't read?

It's the first clip...He doesn't say that

He says it's better than the vaccine

The word "best" is not used

edit - oh no he does say it right at the end there at ~1:39. Ok fine

Obvious bullshit but he did say it

He didn't say it was the best defense he said it was better than the vaccine....lol

The best defense is living in a bubble

That very much comes off as shitting on the vaccine more than pushing masks. He's basically saying vaccines are worthless hahahaha

0 reliability in his mind

I couldn't get past your first sentence.

It's obvious to me that you didn't watch the whole video.

If you had you would have seen at a 1 minute and 38 seconds into that video he says those exact words. "This mask is the best defense from the virus."

Watch the whole thing.

I couldn't get past your first sentence.

It's obvious to me that you didn't watch the whole video.

If you had you would have seen at a 1 minute and 38 seconds into that video he says those exact words. "This mask is the best defense from the virus."

Watch the whole thing.

Yea yea 1:39 of a 1:40 fucking video

After he spends a minute dancing around it and equivocating.

There is no correlation between mask mandates and cases, they don't work. Live with it. Not even a causation with signalling you might expect if it didn't do anything at all but remind people there is a deadly cold

Wear a respirator if you want some hope

Yea yea 1:39 of a 1:40 fucking video

After he spends a minute dancing around it and equivocating.

There is no correlation between mask mandates and cases, they don't work. Live with it. Not even a causation with signalling you might expect if it didn't do anything at all but remind people there is a deadly cold

Wear a respirator if you want some hope

Wow even trump's CDC director and the other experts say that masks work and are our best defense from the virus and you still refuse to accept reality.

I don't waste my time with fools.

Carry on.

Sounds like he was an a****** who didn't care about his constituency.
He is 3 or 4 years older than me, been a successful farmer and businessman, and like me, he didn't want to have to deal with it any more, the meetings, the BS, the driving back and fourth to Nashville when in session, and preferred to have a life as he'd paid his dues and deserved it. He's actually a really good guy, I've talked with in passing several times, always vote for and would again, but he deserves to do his thing. Both of us probably only having 15 or 20 years left, so might ought to enjoy them, because we can't take it with us and why should everybody else have all the fun?

He didn't. In case you missed it, he was asked to leave and he did.

So your outrage is phony at best.

He also has rights. The righ to refuse.
My god.
You people are straight up terrorists by dumbfuckery. What kind of MD would do such a thing? The kind whose ethics preclude any kind of legal licensure.

Sure in the same way I'm well within my rights to ask for you to wear baby blue into my office because I think it gives good vibes and will make me safe....

Doesn't make it acceptable or sane

Not even a respirator. A piece of cloth lol
Sure. As long as we no longer require any standards of licensed medical practitioners.
WTF kind of world are you people trying to create?

Sure. As long as we no longer require any standards of licensed medical practitioners.
WTF kind of world are you people trying to create?

What? How does one follow the other

Fauci told you at the start masks don't work

He only relented because he's a fucking coward.

COVID has proven what we already know. There isn't even a correlation between case rates and mask usage when it comes to aerosols

So the man asks for a meeting with the senator. He goes to her office and refuses to put on a mask when asked to do so.

It was her office. Not his.

She has breast cancer so she has a weakened immune system and is more susceptible to serious complications or even death from the virus.

Yet he refused to put on a lousy mask for a meeting he asked her to have in her office.

So now a breast cancer patient can't even ask a person put on a mask in their office.

The anti mask people don't have a right to go to someone else's work space and put that person's life in jeopardy.

I would have asked him to leave too.

I was initially rather torn on this, as it sounded like the woman might be both honest and really ill. But on further reading--no. For one thing, she has "not made public" her diagnosis, which means she is probably not on any kind of intense therapy or chemo which would suppress her immune system. Having breast cancer alone does not suppress the immune system to the point that someone in your office for a meeting should wear a mask, especially not a healthy person.

So yeah, this seems like a set up. And her being a Democrat it seems especially so.

We can't keep living like this. It's going on two years now. We can't keep being held hostage by others' outsized fears.

BTW, I expect Democrats to catch onto this when they see their midterm polling numbers come in. Then it will be "Oh hey! Pandemic over! Moving on!"

A doctor who is beholden to an oath and not a senator, dope.
Any oath not made to the supremacy of the Democrat Party is worthless!

This filthy terrorist pig of a doctor should be forced to cut his own hands off!

With his feet!!!

While wearing 5 masks!!!!

Not bowing before a Democrat state senator's whims is insurrection of the dirtiest, Trumpiest sort!

I was initially rather torn on this, as it sounded like the woman might be both honest and really ill. But on further reading--no. For one thing, she has "not made public" her diagnosis, which means she is probably not on any kind of intense therapy or chemo which would suppress her immune system. Having breast cancer alone does not suppress the immune system to the point that someone in your office for a meeting should wear a mask, especially not a healthy person.

So yeah, this seems like a set up. And her being a Democrat it seems especially so.

We can't keep living like this. It's going on two years now. We can't keep being held hostage by others' outsized fears.

BTW, I expect Democrats to catch onto this when they see their midterm polling numbers come in. Then it will be "Oh hey! Pandemic over! Moving on!"
And that, ladies and germs, is the thread. :)

My god.
You people are straight up terrorists by dumbfuckery. What kind of MD would do such a thing? The kind whose ethics preclude any kind of legal licensure.
Your idiocy knows no bounds!

This was a setup from the start.

The Democrats don't like this doctor so I am not convinced, particularly by the responses in this thread, that this was deliberate.

A simple notice that a mask will be required BEFORE the meeting would have stopped all this.

This Senator wanted this to happen and you clowns fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.

Said she was starting in 2 or 3 days. That means she just got the diagnosis in the last few days. It is or can be some scary sh#t. PJ had it. That said, they told me if infected, I could show symptoms within 3 1/2 to 10 days. If not symptomatic by then, probably in the clear, but the average being 4-6 days. You don't want to catch in on Monday and start getting symptomatic on Friday after starting chemo on Thursday or Friday, as the chemo screws your immune system. I kind of suspect if over a certain age, you developed Covid before chemo, they might put off the chemo, to avoid killing you. If you start chemo, then develop Covid, you might be in so serious sh#t. Think of Colin Powell. He was being treated for a cancer of his blood plasma which is where the antibodies are made and carried. He had taken the vaccine months ago, but due to the cancer and the treatment, his immune system was not able to resist the covid infection, and it caused complications that killed him.

Then she should have cancelled all meetings.

Please stop doing this...

Could you please explain the excess deaths in US in the last 20 months?

Now please answer this...
Easy, the Delta Variant spreads 50% faster and is 50% more contagious, makes people sicker and has a higher mortality rate than the original strain of SARS-CoV-2. With the original virus an infected person would spread the virus to 1 to 2.5 other people, with Delta it increased to 1 to 3.5-4 others infected. Read more and learn at; https:www.yalemedicine.org>news 5 Things to know about the Delta Variant-Yalemedicine 10/22/21. It was a perfect storm waiting to happen with so many unvaccinated, willing hosts available to be infected with the virus. Viruses are opportunist, taking advantage of any of our human weaknesses, ignorance included.

This simple asinine post increased my ignore list. what a dip shit.
I don't know what's more pathetic:

- That this asinine dipshit completely misread my post

OR

- That this asinine dipshit felt he needed to announce that having done so, he's put me on ignore

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Forum List

Back