Florida's Top Doctor Refuses Mask, Is told To Leave Meeting

Yes. Just a cold a lot of old people happened to get

You know how many under 17s have died in America?

About 500

Because it's a fucking cold
Read this slowly asshole.

Seven Hundred Fifty THOUSAND people have died of your "cold"

Save your bullshit for your QAnon buddies

Her office, her condition, her rules. I have kicked sales reps out of my office, thrown their catalog out the front door after them, just because they deserved it, and it was my office. Nobody gets a free pass, requesting a meeting in your office. If they want to be in a position of power, they better make it their own office if they can get you to come. Maybe things are a little different down here in the south. You'd best mind your manners.

Presumably you did that because they violated some industry taboo that has at least some basis in logic/rational thought?

Because that just sounds like bad business, but i very much doubt you're turning away business over anything approaching what this woman did.

And this isn't business, she's a public servant. And unless she lives in the pan handle she probably isn't much of a southerner either.

Read this slowly asshole.

Seven Hundred Fifty THOUSAND people have died of your "cold"

Save your bullshit for your QAnon buddies

Yea and 500 under 17s in two years now

It's not scary for over half this country. it's just a cold. yes old people and fat people die to colds all the time. more so with this one because it spreads so much.

Not because it's deadly or "virulent" in the technical sense of the word. It's not

No more deadly than the usual cold. Hell because of the quarantines and doctors not killing people off our overall deaths went down. lol

***** like you never know how to respond when you tell them the children's deaths that proves it's....Just a cold.

As if a million dead seniors who would die soon anyway,in a nation of 350 million, is something to shut down society over...

Yea and 500 under 17s in two years now
Are they the only people that count? And if any of those 500 were YOUR kids....you might actually give a shit
It's not scary for over half this country. it's just a cold.
Over half the country is under 17? Shut the fuck up
yes old people and fat people die to colds all the time.
Fuck those old people huh? You piece of shit

And by the way...the average age of hospitalizations and deaths in Florida has dropped into the high forties.

Virtually all unvaxxed by the way

You fuckers are crazier now than during the first months of this pandemic and you were crazy as fuck then

Last edited:
Are they the only people that count? And if any of those 500 were YOUR kids....you might actually give a shit

Over half the country is under 17? Shut the fuck up

Fuck those old people huh? You piece of shit

And by the way...the average age of hospitalizations and deaths in Florida has dropped into the high forties.

Virtually all unvaxxed by the way

You fuckers are crazier now than during the first months of this pandemic and you were crazy then

Yea lotta fat people in florida

so what?

And I don't believe these stats anyway. Colin powell died of corona....While also having fucking blood cancer

And that's the average with covid...Not hospitalized for covid. We don't have those stats

Incorrect. If it is YOU who has a health issue, then it is encumbent upon YOU to ensure that any meetings you have and any conditions you have, are well known and understood BEFORE the meeting occurs.

This is called, "Manners and common courtesy."

Last I heard, he is still the Top Doctor in Florida, he exercised his right to refuse and left.

End of Story
He wanted something from her. There is a known pandemic in the country, whether sick or well, sales reps are carrying masks, just in case, even if they don't believe in wearing them, but some of their customers have rules or expectations. If they are wanting to make their sale, they prepare for the unexpected imposition in times like these or see their sales go down and customer accept somebody else's meeting. I think she offered him a mask. It became part of the cost of doing business. Every conversation is a transaction (a doing business), a give and take, if the cost gets too high to be worth the hassle you break it off. Who knows what he wanted. He was to immature in his feeling of his own self-importance to pay the price of admission. If it is important, he will be back or send somebody that will pay the price of admission to carry his water. Simple as that. Welcome to the south.

Yea lotta fat people in florida

so what?

And I don't believe these stats anyway. Colin powell died of corona....While also having fucking blood cancer

And that's the average with covid...Not hospitalized for covid. We don't have those stats
You ever see a Trump rally?

You're throwing a whole lotta your buddies under the bus there jerk off

Things are different if you are a public official, especially an elected one.
She figured she could deal with whatever he could possibly do about it, which probably isn't much. She kept the power. Tough sh#t for him. The Senator's boss if she has one is the people, not him.

You ever see a Trump rally?

You're throwing a whole lotta your buddies under the bus there jerk off

What makes you think I'm a trump supporter?

lol he bent over for you retards too

couldn't even get that right and he KNEW it was just a cold and had no fucks to give.

A simple expectation that a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL would act in a medically professional manner...what doctor would refuse to put on a mask in a situation like that...
One that has studied that science behind the effectiveness of masking a healthy individual.

She figured she could deal with whatever he could possibly do about it, which probably isn't much. She kept the power. Tough sh#t for him. The Senator's boss if she has one is the people, not him.

I'm curious to see if she follows all the mask show stuff all the time or only when she can score political points.

Her office, her condition, her rules. I have kicked sales reps out of my office, thrown their catalog out the front door after them, just because they deserved it, and it was my office. Nobody gets a free pass, requesting a meeting in your office. If they want to be in a position of power, they better make it their own office if they can get you to come. Maybe things are a little different down here in the south. You'd best mind your manners.
This Democrat state senator's imperial wrath is hot.

I think moar elected officials should throw their constituents out of their offices because power trip/s.

If it is your office and I want something from you, I put the sonovabitch on or say bye, sucker, I'm outa here. The cost of doin business ain't worth it. Just depends on how bad I need what you got or what can do for me.
The doctor should have put the mask on...

...while bowing to the imperial Democrat state senator.

Otherwise, it's insurrection! :eek:

I am so glad all the far right crazy people on this thread don't know what chemo does to the immune system.

That means they never had cancer.

I wasn't so lucky.

I had breast cancer.

The immune system isn't weakened just during chemo but can be weakened for a long time.

It did to me. Before chemo I hardly ever got sick. I never had a flu shot and when I did get sick, it was no big deal, I was better in a few days.

After chemo, I got sick often. I got much sicker than I did before chemo and a few times ended up in the hospital because I had a hard time breathing from the flu.

I had to start getting the flu vaccine on a yearly basis.

I've had the 2 Pfizer doses and the booster for the virus.

I won't be around people who aren't vaccinated.

Those of us who have compromised immune systems have the right to be safe.

I just hope all of you never know first hand why it's so very important for people to wear a mask and social distance around those with compromised immune systems from chemo.

I just wish you all had a shred of common decency to realize that those who don't agree with you have the same right to freedom and liberty as you do.
You have every right to wear a mask and shelter in place.

You do NOT have any right to demand that others do so.

This imperial Democrat state senator needs removed from office ASAP.

What makes you think I'm a trump supporter?

lol he bent over for you retards too

couldn't even get that right and he KNEW it was just a cold and had no fucks to give.
Actually asshole...he's on tape saying that he knows how dangerous this was and wanted to play it down.

No. If you are wanting a meeting for your benefit, you might have to improvise, adapt, and overcome. If it is your place, no need to be an a-hole, but you never forget it's your place, and you are not required to be receptive. Last I heard, she was still Senator, and he didn't get his meeting. End of story.
Public servants have every right to behave like reigning queens!

Bow, scrape & grovel, peasants!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back