Florida's Top Doctor Refuses Mask, Is told To Leave Meeting

The lead doctor of Flordia had more insight into the effectiveness of masks and the dangers of Covid than you or any host of other outrage morons like yourself.
The fuck he does.

This was not based on medicine or science. It was pure politics on his part.

He's a maskhole

Her office, her condition, her rules. I have kicked sales reps out of my office, thrown their catalog out the front door after them, just because they deserved it, and it was my office. Nobody gets a free pass, requesting a meeting in your office. If they want to be in a position of power, they better make it their own office if they can get you to come. Maybe things are a little different down here in the south. You'd best mind your manners.
If you have true southern hospitality, any and all conditions are stated up front BEFORE the meeting is even offered.

The fuck he does.

This was not based on medicine or science. It was pure politics on his part.

He's a maskhole
No. But I knew you'd be head in the sand stupid.

He is far more knowledgeable about viruses and the effectiveness of any medical equipment than YOU ever will be.

If there were requirements, the Senator had a duty to make them known BEFORE the meeting.

Sure in the same way I'm well within my rights to ask for you to wear baby blue into my office because I think it gives good vibes and will make me safe....

Doesn't make it acceptable or sane

Not even a respirator. A piece of cloth lol
If it is your office and I want something from you, I put the sonovabitch on or say bye, sucker, I'm outa here. The cost of doin business ain't worth it. Just depends on how bad I need what you got or what can do for me.

Last edited:
I am so glad all the far right crazy people on this thread don't know what chemo does to the immune system.

That means they never had cancer.

I wasn't so lucky.

I had breast cancer.

The immune system isn't weakened just during chemo but can be weakened for a long time.

It did to me. Before chemo I hardly ever got sick. I never had a flu shot and when I did get sick, it was no big deal, I was better in a few days.

After chemo, I got sick often. I got much sicker than I did before chemo and a few times ended up in the hospital because I had a hard time breathing from the flu.

I had to start getting the flu vaccine on a yearly basis.

I've had the 2 Pfizer doses and the booster for the virus.

I won't be around people who aren't vaccinated.

Those of us who have compromised immune systems have the right to be safe.

I just hope all of you never know first hand why it's so very important for people to wear a mask and social distance around those with compromised immune systems from chemo.

I just wish you all had a shred of common decency to realize that those who don't agree with you have the same right to freedom and liberty as you do.

So the man asks for a meeting with the senator. He goes to her office and refuses to put on a mask when asked to do so.

It was her office. Not his.

She has breast cancer so she has a weakened immune system and is more susceptible to serious complications or even death from the virus.

Yet he refused to put on a lousy mask for a meeting he asked her to have in her office.

So now a breast cancer patient can't even ask a person put on a mask in their office.

The anti mask people don't have a right to go to someone else's work space and put that person's life in jeopardy.

I would have asked him to leave too.

Florida's ‘top’ health official is just as incompetent, reckless, and irresponsible as all other Florida officials.

I am so glad all the far right crazy people on this thread don't know what chemo does to the immune system.

I wasn't so lucky.

I had breast cancer.

The immune system isn't weakened just during chemo but can be weakened for a long time.

It did to me. Before chemo I hardly ever got sick. I never had a flu shot and when I did get sick, it was no big deal, I was better in a few days.

After chemo, I got sick often. I got much sicker than I did before chemo and a few times ended up in the hospital because I had a hard time breathing from the flu.

I just hope all of you never know first hand why it's so very important for people to wear a mask and social distance around those with compromised immune systems from chemo.

I just wish you all had a shred of common decency to realize that those who don't agree with you have the same right to freedom and liberty as you do.

IronyMeter.jpg

If you have true southern hospitality, any and all conditions are stated up front BEFORE the meeting is even offered.
No. If you are wanting a meeting for your benefit, you might have to improvise, adapt, and overcome. If it is your place, no need to be an a-hole, but you never forget it's your place, and you are not required to be receptive. Last I heard, she was still Senator, and he didn't get his meeting. End of story.

I wasn't so lucky.

I had breast cancer.

This is the dishonesty of the left.

NO ONE is saying she wasn't within her rights to demand a mask. Or that she was recovering from cancer.

We are saying that:

1. She should have demanded that the meeting occurs over the internet or the phone if she feared for her health.
2. She should have made sure it was known upfront that any meeting would require a mask, and
3. She should have made sure that she doesn't waste the time of professionals who wish to meet with her.

Did she do any of that?

No?

Then this is a contrived controversy and you are trying to score forum points on a non-issue.

No. If you are wanting a meeting for your benefit, you might have to improvise, adapt, and overcome. If it is you place, no need to be an a-hole, but you never forget it's your place, and you are not required to be receptive. Last I heard, she was still Senator, and he didn't get his meeting. End of story.
Incorrect. If it is YOU who has a health issue, then it is encumbent upon YOU to ensure that any meetings you have and any conditions you have, are well known and understood BEFORE the meeting occurs.

This is called, "Manners and common courtesy."

Last I heard, he is still the Top Doctor in Florida, he exercised his right to refuse and left.

End of Story

So the man asks for a meeting with the senator. He goes to her office and refuses to put on a mask when asked to do so.

It was her office. Not his.

She has breast cancer so she has a weakened immune system and is more susceptible to serious complications or even death from the virus.

Yet he refused to put on a lousy mask for a meeting he asked her to have in her office.

So now a breast cancer patient can't even ask a person put on a mask in their office.

The anti mask people don't have a right to go to someone else's work space and put that person's life in jeopardy.

I would have asked him to leave too.

If her immune system is that week she shouldn't be holding in person meetings at all.

Her office, her condition, her rules. I have kicked sales reps out of my office, thrown their catalog out the front door after them, just because they deserved it, and it was my office. Nobody gets a free pass, requesting a meeting in your office. If they want to be in a position of power, they better make it their own office if they can get you to come. Maybe things are a little different down here in the south. You'd best mind your manners.

Things are different if you are a public official, especially an elected one.

1. She should have demanded that the meeting occurs over the internet or the phone if she feared for her health.
A simple expectation that a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL would act in a medically professional manner...what doctor would refuse to put on a mask in a situation like that...
2. She should have made sure it was known upfront that any meeting would require a mask, and
She made it known as soon as he entered her office. It would have cost him NOTHING to put on a mask. As a supposed doctor he should have spent endless HOURS wearing a mask. Hardly an imposition
3. She should have made sure that she doesn't waste the time of professionals who wish to meet with her.
He wasted HER time by acting like a partisan political asshole

A simple expectation that a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL would act in a medically professional manner...what doctor would refuse to put on a mask in a situation like that...

She made it known as soon as he entered her office. It would have cost him NOTHING to put on a mask. As a supposed doctor he should have spent endless HOURS wearing a mask. Hardly an imposition

He wasted HER time by acting like a partisan political asshole
A doctor who understands that masks are not that effective.

She should have made it known BEFORE he wasted the time to travel to her office.

A contrived controversy is what this is.

It's a fucking COLD?

3/4 of a million people have died from a COLD?

Yes. Just a cold a lot of old people happened to get

You know how many under 17s have died in America?

About 500

Because it's a fucking cold

Forum List

Back