Florida's Top Doctor Refuses Mask, Is told To Leave Meeting

Just like the media was in the room for the "surprise party" for the V.P. last week, the Florida incident was obviously staged for the media. It's sad that the Fla. state senator is suffering from cancer and her condition was used in such a callus way by democrat activists. She should take some time off to try to heal herself instead of engaging in these political tricks. It's obvious that democrats don't give a damn about her health when they set it up in a media release to disclose her medical condition. It looks like the whole thing might have backfired anyway.

Nobody fears wearing masks. It’s an unnecessary virtue signaling pantie waist participation concession and cumbersome. Breathing directly back in ones own exhaust almost instantaneously is obvious and ridiculously unhealthy.
Libs do fear anyone not taking up the task of being responsible for lib loons health.
I have to wonder why doctors for years and years when they did surgery wear a mask. I guess you don't have much common sense.

I would support non vaxxers having security with automatic weapons protecting them.
No wonder Trump has such a huge following joining his cult of ignorant gullible halfwits. You people are just as psychotic as he is.

Just like the media was in the room for the "surprise party" for the V.P. last week, the Florida incident was obviously staged for the media. It's sad that the Fla. state senator is suffering from cancer and her condition was used in such a callus way by democrat activists. She should take some time off to try to heal herself instead of engaging in these political tricks. It's obvious that democrats don't give a damn about her health when they set it up in a media release to disclose her medical condition. It looks like the whole thing might have backfired anyway.
Another conspiracy nut, how do you guys come up with this s***. It doesn't even make sense.

He should have rolled with the request. Not like she was asking him to go full MOPP IV. He lost because he was unwilling to adapt and overcome resistance to get his message, (sales pitch) across.

He didn't take her request at first.

He wanted to find a way to have a meeting with her without wearing a mask.

He knew she had breast cancer and a compromised immune system. He was told yet he insisted have a meeting with her without wearing a mask.

"pro mask politician asks anti mask doctor to office, is surprised when doctor won't wear mask"

This is fucking florida we're talking about?

I wouldn't call it a conspiracy I'd say she did it right out in the open lol

No.

The anti mask doctor asked for a meeting with her in her office.

He was told she has cancer and a compromised immune system and that he needed to wear a mask around her.

He didn't take her request at first.

He wanted to find a way to have a meeting with her without wearing a mask.

He knew she had breast cancer and a compromised immune system. He was told yet he insisted have a meeting with her without wearing a mask.
I don't blame the guy for trying, just being too stupid to know it would be pointless, causing him to totally fail his mission, whatever that was. I bet the Senator was thinking "What an asshole" as the door closed behind him and then went on with her day.

I have to wonder why doctors for years and years when they did surgery wear a mask. I guess you don't have much common sense.

yea stann i'm sure you read so well

Hahahah

And yes it was

Stupid ***** need to remember your places. Never in your lives have you had a handle on the "science" of anything.

Forum List

Back