Florida's Top Doctor Refuses Mask, Is told To Leave Meeting

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
So the man asks for a meeting with the senator. He goes to her office and refuses to put on a mask when asked to do so.

It was her office. Not his.

She has breast cancer so she has a weakened immune system and is more susceptible to serious complications or even death from the virus.

Yet he refused to put on a lousy mask for a meeting he asked her to have in her office.

So now a breast cancer patient can't even ask a person put on a mask in their office.

The anti mask people don't have a right to go to someone else's work space and put that person's life in jeopardy.

I would have asked him to leave too.

So the man asks for a meeting with the senator. He goes to her office and refuses to put on a mask when asked to do so.

She has breast cancer so she has a weakened immune system and is more susceptible to serious complications or even death from the virus.

Yet he refused to put on a lousy mask for a meeting he asked her to have in her office.

So now a breast cancer patient can't even ask a person put on a mask in their office.

The anti mask people don't have a right to go to someone else's work space and put that person's life in jeopardy.

He didn't. In case you missed it, he was asked to leave and he did.

So your outrage is phony at best.

He also has rights. The righ to refuse.

The humanity!

A DOCTOR not following the MEDICAL orders of a state SENATOR!!

A DEMOCRAT state senator at that!!!!

WHAT is the world coming too?????

All this while Florida is losing 2,000 dead from covid per week
There were never any deaths in Florida til Trump brought the Bat Flu there.

All those old people used to live forever!

I think the restrictions in place served a legitimate purpose at the start but it's just went on too long now and is a nonsense.

The real problem you've got is that when you give certain folk these types of powers to mandate and control aspects of your life it's very difficult to grasp the powers back and return to normal again. That's the real problem with Covid and the restrictions, for me anyway.

....Then she shouldn't be a senator and should go live in a bubble if that's what she wants

It's a cold people.

Live with the risk, lol

Masks don't work. MRNA covid vaccines dont' stop spread, at least for any relevant length of time.

So either social distance/quarantine or shut the fuck up. The fuck does she know about medicine? We have known "masks" don't do shit for 4 generations now

Your nonsense has no place in anyones life. All based on faulty assumptions you can't back up with anything

This is the lead doctor of Florida refusing to mask up in the presence of a cancer patient.

He's a maga Maskhole.
Let Me make ONE attempt to explain to you, though I know it will be a waste of electrons.

When the meeting was set up, the Senator's office could have made it clear that a mask would be required for any 'in person' meeting.

Did they?

No.

Did they deliberately leave that information off in order to contrive a controversy?

Possibly.

Either way, when asked to mask up, he had the right to say no and then was asked to leave. He did.

The lead doctor of Flordia had more insight into the effectiveness of masks and the dangers of Covid than you or any host of other outrage morons like yourself.

If anything, the staff of this 'Senator" should be charged with defrauding the Doctor's time by not informing him they wanted him masked BEFORE he wasted his time going to this meeting.

The humanity!

A DOCTOR not following the MEDICAL orders of a state SENATOR!!

A DEMOCRAT state senator at that!!!!

WHAT is the world coming too?????
Taking all the facts into consideration, this doctor was totally inappropriate, his license should be stripped from him, he doesn't have any common sense. Above All Else, doctor should at least have common sense and decency.

That doctor needs to be replaced he should lose his license for being that obtuse he's dangerous to the public.
There oughta be a law!

He should have his hands surgically removed for refusing to follow the orders of a petty Democrat martinet!!!

Maybe this heroic Democrat lady can introduce a bill to this effect. :)

Well within her rights to ask him to mask. Well within her rights to tell him to leave her office.

Let Me make ONE attempt to explain to you, though I know it will be a waste of electrons.

When the meeting was set up, the Senator's office could have made it clear that a mask would be required for any 'in person' meeting.

Did they?

No.

Did they deliberately leave that information off in order to contrive a controversy?

Possibly.

Either way, when asked to mask up, he had the right to say no and then was asked to leave. He did.

The lead doctor of Flordia had more insight into the effectiveness of masks and the dangers of Covid than you or any host of other outrage morons like yourself.

If anything, the staff of this 'Senator" should be charged with defrauding the Doctor's time by not informing him they wanted him masked BEFORE he wasted his time going to this meeting.
^ Kinda the thread win.

Well within her rights to ask him to mask. Well within her rights to tell him to leave her office.

Sure in the same way I'm well within my rights to ask for you to wear baby blue into my office because I think it gives good vibes and will make me safe....

Doesn't make it acceptable or sane

Not even a respirator. A piece of cloth lol

Taking all the facts into consideration, this doctor was totally inappropriate, his license should be stripped from him,
His hands should be stripped from him!

ANYONE who doesn't salute the mask upon the pole should lose their hands!!!!
he doesn't have any common sense.
Projection...?
Above All Else, doctor should at least have common sense and decency.
Oh yes.

And a pair of hands to do his/her work. :)

Sure in the same way I'm well within my rights to ask for you to wear baby blue into my office because I think it gives good vibes and will make me safe....

Baby blue pushup bra.

Refuse & you're a terrorist!!!!

....Then she shouldn't be a senator and should go live in a bubble if that's what she wants

It's a cold people.

Live with the risk, lol

Masks don't work. MRNA covid vaccines dont' stop spread, at least for any relevant length of time.

So either social distance/quarantine or shut the fuck up. The fuck does she know about medicine? We have known "masks" don't do shit for 4 generations now

Your nonsense has no place in anyones life. All based on faulty assumptions you can't back up with anything
It's a fucking COLD?

3/4 of a million people have died from a COLD?

Her office, her condition, her rules. I have kicked sales reps out of my office, thrown their catalog out the front door after them, just because they deserved it, and it was my office. Nobody gets a free pass, requesting a meeting in your office. If they want to be in a position of power, they better make it their own office if they can get you to come. Maybe things are a little different down here in the south. You'd best mind your manners.

Forum List

Back