Florida's Top Doctor Refuses Mask, Is told To Leave Meeting

Then she should have cancelled all meetings.
He should have rolled with the request. Not like she was asking him to go full MOPP IV. He lost because he was unwilling to adapt and overcome resistance to get his message, (sales pitch) across.

He should have rolled with the request. Not like she was asking him to go full MOPP IV. He lost because he was unwilling to adapt and overcome resistance to get his message, (sales pitch) across.

Occam's razor, the simple truth, it was a simple request, given the spread of the virus in the state at the time, a reasonable and honest one. But no, some people on here choose to be hypercritical, which blinds them into seeing conspiracy theories every around every corner. I believe it's some sort of insanity.

She took the proper precautions, and is obviously a very dedicated public servant.

A mask is only a partial method of controlling infection, if she's that scared, zoom meetings only. Especially in an office with probably minimal air changes.

And her grandstanding isn't part of a message either?

They could have gone outside and met.

A mask is only a partial method of controlling infection, if she's that scared, zoom meetings only. Especially in an office with probably minimal air changes.
The fact is other than vaccination Masks are the best protection there is, and yes you are correct there's no perfect solution to this problem we live on Earth not heaven. If I met a man that was that arrogant and so full of himself that he couldn't put a mask on I don't think I would offer him a video conference but maybe she did like I said we don't know the whole story.

The fact is other than vaccination Masks are the best protection there is, and yes you are correct there's no perfect solution to this problem we live on Earth not heaven. If I met a man that was that arrogant and so full of himself that he couldn't put a mask on I don't think I would offer him a video conference but maybe she did like I said we don't know the whole story.

The best protection there is is total isolation if worried about infection. When vaccines weren't out I didn't go near my grandfather for 10 days if I was around other people. In his house over 4-6 hours a mask is pointless.

If she was that afraid of getting sick, no face to face meetings.

So the man asks for a meeting with the senator. He goes to her office and refuses to put on a mask when asked to do so.

It was her office. Not his.

She has breast cancer so she has a weakened immune system and is more susceptible to serious complications or even death from the virus.

Yet he refused to put on a lousy mask for a meeting he asked her to have in her office.

So now a breast cancer patient can't even ask a person put on a mask in their office.

The anti mask people don't have a right to go to someone else's work space and put that person's life in jeopardy.

I would have asked him to leave too.

It's good for people to see just how far from actual science the maskers have gotten.

All this while Florida is losing 2,000 dead from covid per week
Please dumb ass. That is a normal death rate for any flu, disease. There are 22 Million people in Florida, so the Death Rate can't even approach a fraction of a percent.

Lamest Fake Pandemic Ever.

You are more likely to die of a heart attack or tobacco, alcohol or in a car accident. Let's ban cars, tobacco and alcohol.

Idiot Fascist DemNazi

The best protection there is is total isolation if worried about infection. When vaccines weren't out I didn't go near my grandfather for 10 days if I was around other people. In his house over 4-6 hours a mask is pointless.

If she was that afraid of getting sick, no face to face meetings.
You keep saying worried, there's a big difference between concern and worried. I'm sure this woman was concerned about the situation and took what she thought was the appropriate measures we all have the right to take appropriate measures as we see fit. Saying what you should have or could have done afterwards after the fact really doesn't help the situation. With that I am done discussing this minor situation that detractors are trying to blow up out of all proportion.

It sounds like a setup. I wouldn't put it past the democrats to have engineered the whole scenario. First of all you have to assume that the MD has been checked for covid. That's a given but the media leaves that important fact out. If the state senator is wearing a mask and the doctor is healthy and free of covid, what's the problem? The problem is that democrats use masks as a symbol of dominance. If you are healthy and refuse to wear the mask in the presence of democrat royalty you will be punished by the media

It sounds like a setup. I wouldn't put it past the democrats to have engineered the whole scenario. First of all you have to assume that the MD has been checked for covid. That's a given but the media leaves that important fact out. If the state senator is wearing a mask and the doctor is healthy and free of covid, what's the problem? The problem is that democrats use masks as a symbol of dominance. If you are healthy and refuse to wear the mask in the presence of democrat royalty you will be punished by the media
Your distrust is leading to delusions, hope you're happy with your conspiracy theories.

Your distrust is leading to delusions, hope you're happy with your conspiracy theories.

"pro mask politician asks anti mask doctor to office, is surprised when doctor won't wear mask"

This is fucking florida we're talking about?

I wouldn't call it a conspiracy I'd say she did it right out in the open lol

"pro mask politician asks anti mask doctor to office, is surprised when doctor won't wear mask"

This is fucking florida we're talking about?

I wouldn't call it a conspiracy I'd say she did it right out in the open lol
The far right in Florida and Texas are insane, totally agree with that. They've gone far beyond just being unreasonable, they are dangerous.

So the man asks for a meeting with the senator. He goes to her office and refuses to put on a mask when asked to do so.

She has breast cancer so she has a weakened immune system and is more susceptible to serious complications or even death from the virus.

Yet he refused to put on a lousy mask for a meeting he asked her to have in her office.

So now a breast cancer patient can't even ask a person put on a mask in their office.

The anti mask people don't have a right to go to someone else's work space and put that person's life in jeopardy.

Clearly not qualified for his position. Should be removed immediately for incompetence.

Well certainly the insipid control freak fraidy cats know more than The Doctor!

The guy is the type of lunatic that DeShamtis surrounds himself with. A first class idiot, an asshole with no regard for anyone.

She should have kicked him where it hurts, then threw him out.

Forum List

Back