Florida's Top Doctor Refuses Mask, Is told To Leave Meeting

Thank you for confirming the/your obsession by immediately trying to control other peoples behavior
Oops, you are confused again. Nobody "has" to wear a mask. You can just stay home. Just like you don't have to wear clothes.

Or, you can go into a business, refuse to wear a mask, and get your ass bounced off the concrete out front. Your body, your choice.

The liberal obsession to control other peoples behavior rather than their own is repugnant
Knowing not of personal responsibility they displace that by trying to make others responsible to them and for them. It’s an emotional illness, absent of any real opportunity to be corrected by thought or facts

Fear, real or imagined, is sufficient to strip even an otherwise intelligent person of all reason.

Never underestimate the power of fear in controlling the plebeian horde.

This doctor shouldn't be a doctor at all he doesn't know what he's doing and he's endangering people.
We know you know better than he.
The science…The scientists….health…The doctors….
Until it doesn’t fit the narrative

Fear, real or imagined, is sufficient to strip even an otherwise intelligent person of all reason.
Yes, a perfect description of you clowns. Except, you aren't afraid of getting sick or dying g, you are afraid of admitting you are ass backwards wrong.

You are so scared of divorcing from a childish narrative you took in with little to no information (while nurturing it with false information you sought out to soothe yourself) that you are willing to say and do very stupid things and thoroughly embarrass yourself.

Now THAT is what I call a terrified little sissy. "Waaah, cannot wear mask, might have to change my mind and admit I was wrong, like adults do..."

Last edited:
The senator wears a mask and a M.D. who is free of covid enters her domain and refused audience because he doesn't show the proper respect in wearing a redundant article of headwear. Lefties love it because the senator is a democrat. What conspiracy?
The case you're trying to make, as Delta variant ravages Florida you're trying to say if it's not appropriate to wear a mask when talking to a woman with cancer. Sorry you're so far out of line it isn't funny.

Kee
Oops, you are confused again. Nobody "has" to wear a mask. You can just stay home. Just like you don't have to wear clothes.

Or, you can go into a business, refuse to wear a mask, and get your ass bounced off the concrete out front. Your body, your choice.
Keep digging your own grave mommy fed info 19 year old

Kee

Keep digging your own grave mommy fed info 19 year old
Oh gee, it really stings when some ignorant jackass makes fun of me for agreeing with the global scientific community. Oh whatever wi ll I do, besides.continue to be smarter and more informed than you?

I would support non vaxxers having security with automatic weapons protecting them.

We know you know better than he.
The science…The scientists….health…The doctors….
Until it doesn’t fit the narrative
The oath doctors take is " do no harm ", this idiot doctor was intent on endangering this woman's life, when dawning a simple mask for the meeting was all that was the requested.

Never underestimate the power of fear in controlling the plebeian horde.
Fear of wearing masks is killing people. I hope these idiots get over it soon before they're all dead. Wearing masks is helping protect people from becoming ill and dying.

Fear of wearing masks is killing people. I hope these idiots get over it soon before they're all dead. Wearing masks is helping protect people from becoming ill and dying.

Masks do not work people

They are security theater

No one is obligated to give a shit about your delusions

For 100 years in the west we have been unable to prove any correlation with reduced spread and "masks"

Stick to a respirator if you want some hope.

Masks do not work people

They are security theater

No one is obligated to give a shit about your delusions

For 100 years in the west we have been unable to prove any correlation with reduced spread and "masks"

Stick to a respirator if you want some hope.
Sorry this conversation is over I do not talk to morons try to have a good day with your respirator.

Masks are make pretend to tally up who has quit on life
One lib loon already “hung” himself today with his callous indifference toward animal abuse and we may get another loon to do same in this thread. Two turds with one stone would be great!

Masks are make pretend to tally up who has quit on life
One lib loon already “hung” himself today with his callous indifference toward animal abuse and we may get another loon to do same in this thread. Two turds with one stone would be great!
You wish people to die, that is totally sick I'm not going to respond to you anymore you are beyond help.

Nobody fears wearing masks. It’s an unnecessary virtue signaling pantie waist participation concession and cumbersome. Breathing directly back in ones own exhaust almost instantaneously is obvious and ridiculously unhealthy.
Libs do fear anyone not taking up the task of being responsible for lib loons health.

You wish people to die, that is totally sick I'm not going to respond to you anymore you are beyond help.
Yeah the nutcases mantra of we want people to die because we won’t take care of you for you.

Forum List

Back