Florida's 'Don't Say Gay' Bill

Leftist perverts need to spread their lying propaganda to survive. They cannot grow without propaganda

View attachment 611084

Since WHEN did it become NECESSARY to talk to prepubescent minors about SEX and GENDER? I've always been under the impression this is part of sexual harassment of minors, and legally forbidden subject matter in schools.........public AND private.

I guess the question is............how early is TOO EARLY to fuck your kids up mentally and emotionally with crap they DO NOT understand or comprehend???

When I was growing up, the standard issue adult response to kids questions on sex or gender was "I'll tell you when you're older".

Since WHEN did it become NECESSARY to talk to prepubescent minors about SEX and GENDER? I've always been under the impression this is part of sexual harassment of minors, and legally forbidden subject matter in schools.........public AND private.

I guess the question is............how early is TOO EARLY to fuck your kids up mentally and emotionally with crap they DO NOT understand or comprehend???

When I was growing up, the standard issue adult response to kids questions on sex or gender was "I'll tell you when you're older".

It's called "grooming."

The schools have become grooming gangs.

Perverts are conditioning children to become their sexual playthings.

Thats all the COMMON SENSE legislature and governor are saying.

Leftists are such a dishonest bunch

Leftists dubbed this the "don't say gay" bill.

It's called "grooming."

The schools have become grooming gangs.

Perverts are conditioning children to become their sexual playthings.

Wow.
Just .................... wow.

Is it the school boards that are the pervs, or the parents, or the politicians allowing such things?

Worse is that we as a nation are engaging in this crazy while the world is exploding in rage and war. Hard to make a moral argument against war in the world, otherwise when being laughed at on how utterly stupid this nation has now become by our enemies being shocked over this stuff or even by those who aren't our enemies yet.

Crazy times.

Wow.
Just .................... wow.

Is it the school boards that are the pervs, or the parents, or the politicians allowing such things?

It's the counter culture which has infected our schools while school boards and politicians protect them. Parents are waking up and fighting back.

The sexual assault on minors by the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ has been allowed to go on for far too long.

{
Parents from the district contacted the non-profit Parents Defending Education to share concerns over materials being used to teach elementary students about group identities, including transgender content being taught to kindergarten students.

One parent raised a red flag about When Aidan Became a Brother, a book being taught to fourth grade students that the parent described as “full on gender theory” which is teaching students that the sex you’re assigned at birth is “wrong.”

“When Aidan was born, everyone thought he was a girl. His parents gave him a pretty name, his room looked like a girl’s room, and he wore clothes that other girls liked wearing,” the description of the book reads. “After he realized he was a trans boy, Aidan and his parents fixed the parts of his life that didn’t fit anymore, and he settled happily into his new life.”}

Public schools have become grooming gangs - fact.

Is yet another manifestation of the neo-fascist, authoritarian right’s ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

Because if the pervert Nazi left can't start grooming kids at 3 and 4, they won't have them ready to be sexual play things for the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ at 12 and 13.

Your grooming gangs are vital to you.

Is yet another manifestation of the neo-fascist, authoritarian right’s ignorance, bigotry, and hate.
One of those "Parent's have no say in their children's education" people ? I don't give a shit if you want to bone your couch and marry it what a consenting adult does is none of my business, but using tax payer funded schools to pass that kinda shit to children is reprehensible. Doing it without the parents consent or input is criminal.

Forum List

Back