Florida Woman Arrested for Voter Fraud

Clown, here's your favorite orange knuckle dragger ranting & raving in a speech from the W.H. about voter fraud, Dec. of 2020:

"They were thrown out of the building and they looked from outside in and they had no way of seeing because there were no windows and the windows that were there were boarded up"!!!

There you have it. Numbnuts Trump's rock solid proof of voter fraud consists of a building with no windows where ballots were counted.

He also bleated something about ballots being stolen in Arizona & hidden under rocks.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
There was massive and obvious fraud. I could give a fuck that a dime dozen loser like yourself likes to gloat about the corruption that covered this up. You have criminals running the country and you also let them run your worthless life. So you know.

As you embrace the ephemeral as substance. What’s next? “They say” “Everyone knows” “Studies show”.

You are not even showing strong form yet you are consistent with the personal insults to shield your limitations.
You're having a hard time following. There has not been a shred of evidence presented. By anyone.

So, per all the sources, there is no evidence.

No, your crybabying is no substitute for evidence.

You're having a hard time following. There has not been a shred of evidence presented. By anyone.

There was no evidence on Russia and that lasted three years.

Do you have any understanding of risk and vulnerability management or would you rather let the evidence mount? You are lying when you say there is no shred of evidence…. Go back to the thread topic.

Do you have any understanding of risk and vulnerability management or would you rather let the evidence mount? You are lying when you say there is no shred of evidence…. Go back to the thread topic.
Spare me your 50 cent terms you know nothing about. And go peddle your bad acting to a fellow cultist. I see right through you and why you are hung up on this fetish.

There was massive and obvious fraud. I could give a fuck that a dime dozen loser like yourself likes to gloat about the corruption that covered this up. You have criminals running the country and you also let them run your worthless life. So you know.
I've asked you before why in the last year not one shred of concrete evidence has been produced proving voter fraud.

I'd ask again but all I'll get from you is either crickets or total bullshit.

But feel free to produce it. Better yet, why don't you Trump supporters turn over to Trump & his lawyers all you know about this massive voter fraud that you keep ranting & raving about? Hmmmm?

Last edited:
Spare me your 50 cent terms you know nothing about. And go peddle your bad acting to a fellow cultist. I see right through you and why you are hung up on this fetish.
How are you an authority to assess “50 cent terms”? What and who qualifies you? “Everyone Says”?

I've asked you before why in the last year not one shred of concrete evidence has been produced proving voter fraud.

I'd ask again but all I'll get from you is either crickets or total bullshit.

But feel free to produce it. Better yet, why don't you Trump supporters turn over to Trump & his lawyers all you know about this massive voter fraud that you keep ranting & raving about? Hmmmm?
Half the country has seen the evidence you refuse to acknowledge. They know there was fraud. Admit it. The lawyers have it covered, so far.

Half the country has seen the evidence you refuse to acknowledge. They know there was fraud. Admit it. The lawyers have it covered, so far.
So how come you haven't taken all this overwhelming evidence to a court of law? Oh wait, let me guess...the judicial system is all in on this vast conspiracy against Trump, right?

So how come you haven't taken all this overwhelming evidence to a court of law? Oh wait, let me guess...the judicial system is all in on this vast conspiracy against Trump, right?
Why hasen't Trump with the $100 million he's collected gone to court with this evidence you claim exists? He could buy the best lawyers in the country.

Know why he hasen't? Because he's engaged in the biggest scam ever perpetrated on the American people, that's why.

The courts won't allow it. Yes it was a conspiracy. A yes it was to get Trump. How can one man scare them that much? It means he is doing something right and our corrupt government does not do right.

Forum List

Back