Florida Woman Arrested for Voter Fraud

Probably because you cry out of your wherever and throw yourself in front of the orange lard and master like a human shield, whenever some big meanie mocks him. So you get that a lot.
I mock the stupid fuck too. I just laugh at you retarded TDS mother fuckers.
Do you binary dipshits, thats supporting him.

After what I have been reading here in this thread, it looks like we definitely need voter IDs to make sure Democrat and Republican votes are on the up and up.

Well guess what happened to the 72 year old woman that lives in the Villages senior housing complex?
She was arrested for voter fraud.

She is a registered Republican and Trump supporter.

Thanks for showing we need to move forward with voter IDs, so we can reduce voter fraud from the Democrats and Republicans. As for this person, if they are guilty they should be held accountable regardless of the party affiliation.

Now arrest the SOS's in GA, MI. WI, AZ and the election officials who counted the votes. That is where the fraud was. If the ballots are ever released it would be proven easily.
Clown, here's your favorite orange knuckle dragger ranting & raving in a speech from the W.H. about voter fraud, Dec. of 2020:

"They were thrown out of the building and they looked from outside in and they had no way of seeing because there were no windows and the windows that were there were boarded up"!!!

There you have it. Numbnuts Trump's rock solid proof of voter fraud consists of a building with no windows where ballots were counted.

He also bleated something about ballots being stolen in Arizona & hidden under rocks.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I still don't believe that Trump got more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016.

Perhaps the wrong party has been accused of massive voter fraud!

Obviously no one saw it differently than you. Actually many of us who didn't vote for Trump in 2016 voted for Trump in 2020. He sure wasn't perfect, but the Democrats have gone into loony land and at least Trump is a straight shooter. So on another topic, how did your latest psych evaluation go? A bit of self obsession, huh

True. Democrats committed their fraud with semis driving fake ballots into vote counting centers run by Democrats in corrupt Democrat cities. They weren't arrested
But, but what about the ballots stolen in Arizona that they hid under rocks? How about it, Ace?

here

It’s false.

You're having a hard time with some pretty simple English words.
As you embrace the ephemeral as substance. What’s next? “They say” “Everyone knows” “Studies show”.

You are not even showing strong form yet you are consistent with the personal insults to shield your limitations.

Forum List

Back