Florida Virus Cases Soar, Hospitals Near Last Summer's Peak

Here's the deal: Florida supports more people over 70 years old than any other state. Statistics tell us that the elderly are the most vulnerable to the effects of Covid. The CDC tells us that you can be infected with the new strain of Covid even if you have been vaccinated. It might be easier to blame republicans but if you put it all together and crunch the numbers the statistics are predictable.
Most nursing homes have been vaccinated. Yes a small percentage can still be infected after vaccination.

If you think so why didn't you put it all together and crunch the numbers, or find someone who did. And yes DeSantis is to blame for working against best practices.

Quite a panic started early this week. I wonder if people will start stockpiling again.

I think it's because people are realizing that the vaccine that was supposed to be our salvation doesn't work with Delta, and the masks obviously don't work because the disease keep spreading, masks or no masks.

Now officials are saying that the illness that everyone will catch is less bad if you are vaccinated: less hospitalizations and deaths. That's this week ---- I don't know if they are lying about that like about everything else ("just two weeks to flatten the curve"). I hope that at least is true.

If the Shit in Chief who stole this election, to destroy America, is letting all the infected hordes in, at the Southern border...
no wonder the cases are soaring.

1627698368483.png

Now officials are saying that the illness that everyone will catch is less bad if you are vaccinated: less hospitalizations and deaths.
Have any of them explained how they came to that conclusion? The truth is and has always BEEN that this virus kills very few who contract it. It also causes negative long erm sequelae in very few who contract it. THAT is a fact. So... how would anyone know whether the vaccine was responsible or was it just the normal course of the virus or one of its iterations? The answer is they CAN'T they're just lying through their teeth (again) to foment fear and push an experimental vaccine.

Compared to her neighbors Sweden killed thousands for no economic gain

It's not the viruses that are to be trapped by a mask, it's the spittle that contains the virus which is trapped.

It is well known that conservatives emit a lot of spittle when they talk or rant.
You can wear 50 masks and virtue signal everyone you meet--you'll continue to exhibit your gullibility and guess what--I don't give a fuck. Do whatever makes you feel good and stay the fuck out of my life.

Here's the deal: Florida supports more people over 70 years old than any other state. Statistics tell us that the elderly are the most vulnerable to the effects of Covid. The CDC tells us that you can be infected with the new strain of Covid even if you have been vaccinated. It might be easier to blame republicans but if you put it all together and crunch the numbers the statistics are predictable.
except over 85% of seniors are vaccinated and currently the great majority of hospitalized covid are in their 50's , 40's and even 30's.

Forum List

Back