Florida Virus Cases Soar, Hospitals Near Last Summer's Peak

Disney just issued a mask mandate for all indoor spaces for anyone over 2 because the virus is getting so bad in FLA

Hell of a job DiSantis

Florida has a lower evel of vaccinations than the nation as a whole and THAT is dragged down by red states that have only a third of their people vaxxed.
Die-Santis was determined to reopen the state no matter how many Florida residents he had to kill.

What y'all don't understand is that Florida is perfectly happy with Governor DeSantis. And your pronouncements of reasons for this and that is pure bullshirt.

This isn't good news.

A few hospitals are past capacity and are starting to set up tents.

The delta variant is much more contagious than the original variant. Hospitals are filling up again in Florida.

It doesn't help that laws are passed that deny local officials from enacting measures to slow the spread.

My question is how many of the patients at any hospital truly need to be there and for how long? My boss today was telling about her brother having open heart surgery this past Tuesday. He'll be going home tomorrow should everything stay well enough with him. She thinks that he is being sent too early and she could be right, but if he is being sent too early, I am guessing that its either because of the bed being needed or the health insurance matter considering the fact that I guess only so much can be taken care of.

God bless you and my boss and her family always!!!

Holly

Yep, we've had over 80,000 positive from last Friday through yesterday and climbing at least the death rate is still low, but it does take a few weeks for the deaths to catch up.

I hope the death rate stays low.

This isn't good news.

The delta variant is much more contagious than the original variant. Hospitals are filling up again in Florida.

It doesn't help that laws are passed that deny local officials from enacting measures to slow the spread.

Like the dumbfuck you are because the CIA controlled msm media tells you so you so,you swallow it hook,line,and sinker. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

You are a pro vaxxer, correct? You advocate for vax cards and restrictions, correct? Then you DON'T KNOW if I am infected and you are expecting me to prove it in spite of the fact that you don't know. BTW, there are reports that 50% of illegals are positive for covid and 30% of illegals refuse the vax.
That's it, you said it "THERE ARE REPORTS" you weren't there, correct?
Both left and right report a lot of shit.

Pro vaxxer, yes and no. Was never much of fan in the military when I had to receive one and didn't much believe in the flu vaccine until I hit 65 but still hate getting one. First pneumonia shot givin at VA when 55 and didn't care much for it. At 65 my doctor said I would need one more pneumonia shot that would last the rest of my life and then they have come out with this prevnar I will not get. I figure the covid vaccines will be the last.

Vax cards, not really.

Depends what you mean about restrictions: No, to any shutdowns, yes to masks and mixed feelings on vaccine mandates.

Do you think the Afghans that landed last night were tested and vaccinated before boarding the plane to U.S.?

I live in Florida and the delta mutation is running rampant
Makes sense since there is no vaccine for it. Having said that it is killing very few so calm the fuck down and get some perspective.
Your precious vaccine isn't protecting you from delta. Nor is that face diaper you're wearing that isn't woven tight enough to stop the virus particles.

It really is sad how the propaganda gets yall to freak out.

Makes sense since there is no vaccine for it. Having said that it is killing very few so calm the fuck down and get some perspective.
Your precious vaccine isn't protecting you from delta. Nor is that face diaper you're wearing that isn't woven tight enough to stop the virus particles.

It really is sad how the propaganda gets yall to freak out.
You are reading fake news. What me worry? I got vaccinated.

...just this week, Lee Health hospitals reported a 300% increase in COVID-19 patients.​
...​
“93% of all of our COVID patients within our hospital right now are unvaccinated," said Dr. Lindner.

Here's the deal: Florida supports more people over 70 years old than any other state. Statistics tell us that the elderly are the most vulnerable to the effects of Covid. The CDC tells us that you can be infected with the new strain of Covid even if you have been vaccinated. It might be easier to blame republicans but if you put it all together and crunch the numbers the statistics are predictable.

Wrong.

It’s willfully ignorant conservatives in a Republican controlled state that opened too soon and failed to follow the health and safety guidelines.

You're anti-science.

The most likely people to be unvaccinated in the US are blacks and hispanics:

As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states.

This isn't good news.

What a shame. If only more people were vaccinated we might have diluted this second onslaught.

Here's the deal: Florida supports more people over 70 years old than any other state. Statistics tell us that the elderly are the most vulnerable to the effects of Covid. The CDC tells us that you can be infected with the new strain of Covid even if you have been vaccinated. It might be easier to blame republicans but if you put it all together and crunch the numbers the statistics are predictable.

When people over 70 wear masks, wash their hands and get the vaccine their risk factor goes way down.

You're anti-science.

The most likely people to be unvaccinated in the US are blacks and hispanics:

As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states.

Nope.. The most likely to be unvaccinated are white men who follow Trump. They still think the Covid is a government hoax.

This is an out and out lie. Hospitals have not been overloaded ONE time since this whole sham has started. Let me remind you of the hospital arrangements and how President Trump obliged the murderous Cuomo with hospital in the park, hospital ships and not once were they needed.

this is media and democrat BULLSHIT pure and simple. It is designed to try to destroy DeSantis because they are as afraid of him as they are of President Trump.

hispanics and blaqs are the most vaccine distrustfuls as the gov't says. LOLOL a'hole democrat elites.

New Topics

Forum List

Back