Florida Virus Cases Soar, Hospitals Near Last Summer's Peak

why are illegal aliens being put on buses and planes?

Last edited:
DeSantis is a vindictive idiot. He won't let local governments make vaccine choices. He won't let cruise ships dock simply because they want patrons to show vaccine cards before boarding. He lies on TV.

And yes I live in Florida and the delta mutation is running rampant.
Thank God your Gay Meth addicted candidate didn’t win.

DeSantis is a vindictive idiot. He won't let local governments make vaccine choices. He won't let cruise ships dock simply because they want patrons to show vaccine cards before boarding. He lies on TV.

And yes I live in Florida and the delta mutation is running rampant.

You have nobody to thank but Biden's immigration policies.

Enjoy your China virus.

why are illegal aliens being put on planes?

I asked for evidence they are the reason COVID is spreading.

Disney just issued a mask mandate for all indoor spaces for anyone over 2 because the virus is getting so bad in FLA

Hell of a job DiSantis

Florida has a lower evel of vaccinations than the nation as a whole and THAT is dragged down by red states that have only a third of their people vaxxed.

Last edited:
I asked for evidence they are the reason COVID is spreading.
Oh I thought you were asking for evidence of them making it to Florida.

But, many of them probably aren’t vaccinated, as they’re coming from 3rd world countries, and apparently the “unvaccinated are spreading” the virus.

They also don’t Social distance after being apprehended in detention centers. Over 1 million illegal migrants have been captured midway through the year, which have caused ‘overcrowding’ in these detention facilities. And when infected with Covid, Border Patrol releases them into the US, so they don’t spread it to others in the Detention Facility

There’s a push to make these vaccinations mandatory because they’re gaslighting fear about the virus. Lockdowns are coming, Americans will be restricted from travel, yet the border is wide open.

I hope you finally one day see through it.

Forum List

Back