Florida Virus Cases Soar, Hospitals Near Last Summer's Peak

1627594095188.png

Untested immigrants directed to Republican Florida.

And the general lack of vaccination among black and hispanic communities, both of which are significant in Florida.

The DemoKKKrats are doing ZERO outreach to minorities, they're ignoring them as always so they can blame Trump for all the problems they created.

This isn't good news.

A few hospitals are past capacity and are starting to set up tents.

The delta variant is much more contagious than the original variant. Hospitals are filling up again in Florida.

It doesn't help that laws are passed that deny local officials from enacting measures to slow the spread.

Newsom mandated lockdowns and masks longer than any other governor, didn't help. Los Angeles hopes new mask mandate will reverse virus spike Try again.

This isn't good news.

The delta variant is much more contagious than the original variant. Hospitals are filling up again in Florida.

It doesn't help that laws are passed that deny local officials from enacting measures to slow the spread.

Yep, we've had over 80,000 positive from last Friday through yesterday and climbing at least the death rate is still low, but it does take a few weeks for the deaths to catch up.

How do you know they don't. It is kind of like making me mask and present a vax card. Why? How do you know if I have the virus. Think before you talk out of both sides of your mouth.
He said they weren't and most righties claim they are not tested and being released into the community with Covid. You see how that doesn't make sense? You can't say anyone is spreading if they are not tested.

This isn't good news.

Is it too late to build Trump's wall but put it between Florida and the rest of the country?

Is this the boy who cried wolf? Communist democrats have lied so much that nothing they say is to be believed.
Well no one is crying wolf when the DOH is run by republican's and being reported here in Florida and you take the total from today and subtract from,the republican's reporting the number's, last Friday. Are you saying the very right wing government of Florida is lying? They probably are and it's probably more.

He said they weren't and most righties claim they are not tested and being released into the community with Covid. You see how that doesn't make sense? You can't say anyone is spreading if they are not tested.
You are a pro vaxxer, correct? You advocate for vax cards and restrictions, correct? Then you DON'T KNOW if I am infected and you are expecting me to prove it in spite of the fact that you don't know. BTW, there are reports that 50% of illegals are positive for covid and 30% of illegals refuse the vax.

This isn't good news.

DeSantis is a vindictive idiot. He won't let local governments make vaccine choices. He won't let cruise ships dock simply because they want patrons to show vaccine cards before boarding. He lies on TV.

And yes I live in Florida and the delta mutation is running rampant.

Forum List

Back