Florida Surgeon General Advises to NOT get the New Vaccine

I promise. Do you promise to get three covid shots?
Nope. I promise to get 4. One for each of the orange douchebag's indictments.

Do you promise to spread the word among the other trumptards not to get the vaccine?

Do you promise to spread the word among the other trumptards not to get the vaccine?

Make sure you give your mom a big hug and kiss after your next booster.

Remember, Joe Biden said "you're not going to get covid if you have these vaccines".

You're immune!

Great. Oh yes, no Trumpers are getting your Biden serum. Your President told us covid is over. Remember?

Make sure you give your mom a big hug and kiss after your next booster.

Remember, Joe Biden said "you're not going to get covid if you have these vaccines".

You're immune!
Sure thing. And you promise not to go anywhere near a vaccine and to hug and kiss your fellow trumptards? You get bonus points if you do that at the next Trump rally. Promise?

Sure thing. And you promise not to go anywhere near a vaccine and to hug and kiss your fellow trumptards? You get bonus points if you do that at the next Trump rally. Promise?

Of course we will. The common cold is not a concern.

Neither is covid. But hey, you covidiots keep getting your boosters.

Just get your shots, okay?

It's so easy, even you can do it! If you can't drive to the nearest WalMart, I'm sure you have a neighbor who'll be happy to take you.

Promise you'll do it.

We're much, much stronger than you, and not at risk from a cold.

You "immunocompromised" AIDS patients, not so much.

Be careful out there!
Sure, you are. Speaking of "stronger than you", do you know if the orange douchebag has completely recovered? I remember how he bragged he was immune because he was taking some horse medicine with Lysol or whatever... right before he had to be admitted to the ER for Covid!!! :laughing0301:

Also, where is Herman Cain these days? I remember he was like you bragging about being immune. Haven't heard from him for a while. Is he ok, do you know?

Get a new, competent doctor if yours thinks Covid is a hoax.
Let us not forget who the totalitarians are.

Just a year and a half ago, 30% of Democrats believed that children should be taken away from unvaccinated parents.

Nearly 50% of Democrats believed that the unvaccinated should be sent to camps.

This is what a totalitarian ideology looks like.

1694559207516.png

Forum List

Back