Florida Surgeon General Advises to NOT get the New Vaccine

Back in the 70's they halted giving the swine flu shot because it injured 5.

Not 5 thousand or 5 million...5.

How many people did the swine flu kill in the 1970s?

Hardly any. I found one death. So by the time they rolled out the vaccine, it was already clear it was not going to be another 1918 Spanish Flu outbreak.

The Coronavirus had killed about 350,000 people (or more depending on how you look at it) by the time the coronavirus vaccine hit the US.

Do you see the difference?

And I'm not saying don't tell people the facts, I'm not saying don't give people the choice to decide whether they want the vaccine or not. I'm saying this guy isn't just giving facts. He's giving opinion.

Why do you hate Real Americans?

Fuck you, Uniparty.

1694403865131.png

I'm getting the new covid shot, along with my annual flu shot. I'll probably get the shingles shot, too.

I advise you to skip all vaccines. No doubt the evil government had a hand in developing them.
I got the covid shots when they came out. I got the booster because I'm 75 with heart disease and diabetes. I got the shingles shot last year. I just got my flu shot. My doctor thinks all this covid shit again is bullshit and I agree. I'm betting my life on it. I suggest you get three covid shots and wear two masks.

I got the covid shots when they came out. I got the booster because I'm 75 with heart disease and diabetes. I got the shingles shot last year. I just got my flu shot. My doctor thinks all this covid shit again is bullshit and I agree. I'm betting my life on it. I suggest you get three covid shots and wear two masks.
Get a new, competent doctor if yours thinks Covid is a hoax.

Agreed. But make sure you get ALL of them.
I'll get all the vaccinations that the medical community recommends that I get. Just like I take every tax deduction that the accounting community recommends I take. Just like I follow all the maintenance advice that the dental community recommends I follow.

Why wouldn't I? I have no expertise or experience in medicine, accounting, or dentistry. So, I listen to the experts in those fields. Why don't you?

How many people did the swine flu kill in the 1970s?

Hardly any. I found one death. So by the time they rolled out the vaccine, it was already clear it was not going to be another 1918 Spanish Flu outbreak.

The Coronavirus had killed about 350,000 people (or more depending on how you look at it) by the time the coronavirus vaccine hit the US.

Do you see the difference?

And I'm not saying don't tell people the facts, I'm not saying don't give people the choice to decide whether they want the vaccine or not. I'm saying this guy isn't just giving facts. He's giving opinion.
Wow, you drank all the Fauci Kool Aid!

All Republicans should avoid the vaccine!!!!

Please leave plenty for the Real Americans!

As long as you get it, plus all the boosters, I'm happy.

And don't forget, like your cult leader said, "you're not going to get covid if you have these vaccines".

Make sure you give grandma a big hug and kiss after your next shot!

Enjoy!

lol

The Elf, Big Farmer and Big Pharma don't want you to self-medicate. If you take quercitin, ivermectin or zinc, anthocyanidins, etc. as pre-exposure prophylaxis, you might help skew the stat (do an Uttar Pradesh imitation).

Forum List

Back