Florida Student Knocks Out, Pounds Unconscious Teacher Into Floor Over Nintendo Switch

This happened just yesterday?? Darn. It just gets worse and worse. Also yesterday, IIRC, another such killing happened of a nine-year-old girl and someone else shot by a black who just went into a homicidal mania, apparently. He was in a gang, but the police think he just ----- went off. I just saw it on Google, don't know the particulars.

This happened just yesterday?? Darn. It just gets worse and worse. Also yesterday, IIRC, another such killing happened of a nine-year-old girl and someone else shot by a black who just went into a homicidal mania, apparently. He was in a gang, but the police think he just ----- went off. I just saw it on Google, don't know the particulars.

Jab psychosis.

I’m pretty sure Blaylock is being sarcastic. He’s mocking the lib attitude.

I'm dead serious.

Nothing about the circumstances in this classroom justified the teacher committing an act of forcible robbery, nor invalidated the right of the victim of the attempted robbery to defend himself and his property against that attack.

Florida Student Knocks Out, Pounds Unconscious Teacher Into Floor Over Nintendo Switch (Video)

"Video shows the 6 foot, six inch, 270 pound student raced after the woman, sent her flying across the floor and knocking her unconscious when she landed on her head.

The student then kicked and repeatedly punched the victim in the head and body as she was knocked out until he was dragged away by several school employees and students."

He's totally out of control....

The student is reported to be 6’6” and 270 pounds. He was eventually restrained by a dean. While a sheriff’s deputy was typing a report, with the student in the room, the student asked when he could go back to his group home. When the deputy told him he did not know, the student kicked the deputy’s desk, causing the deputy’s computer monitor to fall. A struggle ensued, involving two deputies and an assistant principal, to control the student.

In body cam footage released by the sheriff’s office, the student, who is compliant in that sequence, is heard saying–matter of factly–: “I don’t want to go to jail. I have more important places to be.” As he was walking past paramedics who were tending to the paraprofessional, the student “started to spit towards” her and “made comments that when he comes back he is going to kill her.”

If that happened when I was in school I'm fairly certain the male teachers would have killed you.
I think it is safe to say this student has conservative parents. Liberal children are not that fucked up!

I'm an idiot for thinking that forcible robbery is wrong?

Again, how fucked up does your sense of ethics have to be for you to take the side of a robbery, against the side of the intended target of a robbery?
So, in the entire history of schooling, whenever a teacher took something away from a student, it was "forcible robbery"?
:auiqs.jpg:
There would be a lot of fucking teachers in jail.

When EVERYONE on this, or any, forum tells you that you're wrong, you might want to rethink your position.

All the various bullshit that you are throwing up to try to confuse the issue does not change the basic happening here which is that one person used force to rob another person of his rightful property, and you're condemning the victim of this robbery for fighting back.

It doesn't matter what it was that the robber tried to steal. It doesn't matter what the environment is in which this attempted robbery took place.

What matters is that someone tried to rob someone else.

The robber was wrong. Criminally so.

The victim was completely within his right to fight back against the robber.

It takes a terribly fucked-up set of ethics, to try to make the robbery victim into the bad guy, here.
YOUR NUTS!
Wait and see just how nuts you are with this one.

sooo ya think with anti abortions laws and more bastards born...things will get better...do tell?
Sooo ya think the best way to prevent crime is to kill the most innocent?
Definitely. It worked the last time: after Roe v Wade was enacted, the black crime spree happening then cleared up markedly: it's a well-known statistic.
If they aren't born, they can't become criminals.

The idea that it is justifiable to punish someone who has not yet committed any crime, out of fear that he might commit a crime, is antithetical to the foundation of our entire system of justice, in which a person is supposed to be presumed innocent until proven otherwise.

If we're going to go there, then there are much better ways to do so, not nearly so blatantly unjustifiable.

We can only judge a prospective abortion victim by his parents, and the circumstances under which he is destined to be born.

Yes, we can probably conclude, with some validity, that those born under some adverse circumstances are more likely than others to grow up to be criminals, and we could certainly prevent some crime by killing all of them before they have a chance to be born.

But if we are going to kill people not for any crimes that they have committed, but for crimes that we think they might commit, we'd do much better to target those who have lived for a while, and have demonstrated an proclivity for criminal behavior. Gang members, drug abusers, and so on. You could prevent more crime, by killing fewer people, this way, than you ever could via abortion.

But even so, all this depends on being able to defend those killings as not, themselves being crimes of exactly the sort that you intend to prevent.

Last edited:
So, in the entire history of schooling, whenever a teacher took something away from a student, it was "forcible robbery"?
When EVERYONE on this, or any, forum tells you that you're wrong, you might want to rethink your position.

Stealing is wrong.

Always,

Doing so by force, even more so.

But if we are going to kill people not for any crimes that they have committed, but for crimes that we think they might commit, we'd do much better to target those who have lived for a while, and have demonstrated an proclivity for criminal behavior. Gang members, drug abusers, and so on. You could prevent more crime, by killing fewer people, this way, than you ever could via abortion. But even so, all this depends on being able to defend those killings as not, themselves being crimes of exactly the sort that you intend to prevent.
Let's do that, too.

I like.

:auiqs.jpg:

Blaylock thinks everyone else is crazy but him.

He's nuts.

Forum List

Back