Florida is swamped by disease outbreaks as quackery replaces science

Yes, unvaccinated illegals are a HUGE problem here.

Biden's border patrol doesn't test or vaccinate them for covid, either.
They`ll fit right in if they go to a red state where people who were vaccinated were shunned.

We got caught up in the original measles scandal 20 years ago. I told Mrs T that I didnt want the kids vaccinated because I had heard such bad things.

She just ignored me and got them jabbed.

She knew what was best. But there are people who are vulnerable because of that scare.

People in Florida do seem to be as dumb as they come.

Don't forget our own news, retard -

They`ll fit right in if they go to a red state where people who were vaccinated were shunned.

Meanwhile your side still has people that require being interviewed while masked AND outside in 2024...

Aaand We're Dead: Chaya Raichik Dons the Perfect Ensemble for Interview With Taylor Lorenz

It affected my hearing a bit.

I remember my 3rd grade teacher sending me home because the rash. When my Mom saw it, she sent me to bed. I was bascially quarantined. She brought my meals to me and would only me out of my bedroom to got to the bathroom or get a bath. She washed my sheets daily

Originally.

But then the right took it over and ran with it, to the point where antivaxxism is almost a required belief for conservatives now.

There are more and more studies coming out saying the mRNA vaccines might not be as safe as we thought they were.

I got two shots for COVID, but stopped after that until the dueling studies come to a larger consensus.

I still get my MMR and tetanus boosters, as well as a flu shot as needed.

But now, with an entirely preventable outbreak of measles spreading across Florida, medical experts are questioning if quackery really has become official health policy in the nation’s third most-populous state.

As the highly contagious disease raged in a Broward county elementary school, Ladapo, a politically appointed acolyte of Florida’s far-right governor Ron DeSantis, wrote to parents telling them it was perfectly fine for parents to continue to send in their unvaccinated children.

This is what happens when you appoint political stooges to important positions. How many people will this cretin kill before they sack him ?
The quackery started with Covid and it continues. Doctors who push bio weapons are not doctors.

I remember my 3rd grade teacher sending me home because the rash. When my Mom saw it, she sent me to bed. I was bascially quarantined. She brought my meals to me and would only me out of my bedroom to got to the bathroom or get a bath. She washed my sheets daily
It is a shame you never got any better.

On the West Coast ... the anti-vaxxers were the same folk running around naked in Golden Gate Park ... there was never any general push against using vaccines ... most folks were glad to be rid of small pox and were quick to do what was needed to stop polio ...

Obviously ... LSD strengthens the immune system ... dopers don't need vaccines ... when the last time you've seen a meth junkie with the flu? ...

But now, with an entirely preventable outbreak of measles spreading across Florida, medical experts are questioning if quackery really has become official health policy in the nation’s third most-populous state.

As the highly contagious disease raged in a Broward county elementary school, Ladapo, a politically appointed acolyte of Florida’s far-right governor Ron DeSantis, wrote to parents telling them it was perfectly fine for parents to continue to send in their unvaccinated children.

This is what happens when you appoint political stooges to important positions. How many people will this cretin kill before they sack him ?
What are you talking about? Florida Republicans got what they want. Ladapo is their man.

Forum List

Back