Florida Is on Its Way to Banning -- and Criminalizing -- Alternative Meat

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Authoritarian Governor DeSantis is not content w/just banning it, which is bad enough, he wants to criminalize it.

Republicans, the party of "small government."

Everybody's cool w/this?

What the hell is "cell cultivated meat"? Is it human?
1710631442009.jpeg

Works for me.
This is further proof that Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance.

Florida has among the worst public education systems in the country, facing a teacher shortage with teachers leaving the state; Florida has a homeowners’ insurance crisis where residents are paying crippling insurance premiums or are unable to afford insurance at all; and Florida is threated by the consequence of human-caused climate change with more powerful and destructive storms, loss of coral reefs, and land erosion.

Yet given these issues and more, ‘fake meat’ is the ridiculous nonsense Republicans waste time on.

This is further proof that Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance.

Florida has among the worst public education systems in the country, facing a teacher shortage with teachers leaving the state; Florida has a homeowners’ insurance crisis where residents are paying crippling insurance premiums or are unable to afford insurance at all; and Florida is threated by the consequence of human-caused climate change with more powerful and destructive storms, loss of coral reefs, and land erosion.

Yet given these issues and more, ‘fake meat’ is the ridiculous nonsense Republicans waste time on.
It's proof that the crazy TDS TikTok educated left is incapable of determining sound responsible governance and is sadly, a victim of China based propaganda.

I thought they learned their lesson concerning minding their own business?

I guess not.

I thought they learned their lesson concerning minding their own business?

I guess not.

It is a matter of health concern, and quite rightly.

Hell, Mr. Mosquito Man, Bill Gates, is into fake meat production. That right there should serve as a warning to all.

:afro:

It is a matter of health concern, and quite rightly.

Hell, Mr. Mosquito Man, Bill Gates, is into fake meat production. That right there should serve as a warning to all.

:afro:

Alcohol is a health concern. Banning it didn't work.

1671991448272-png.742022

These people are crazy...

Better for the planet

Consuming more plant-based meals benefits more than student health—it can also protect children from a changing climate and contribute to a more sustainable future. Using animals for food is a leading contributor to climate change, pollution, deforestation, and other environmental concerns.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back