Florida governor Racist Ron DeSantis blames coronavirus rise on ‘overwhelmingly Hispanic’ workers

Yeah tell it to the Farmers who seem to can;t get good cheap help in the US. yet Florida Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried argued that the majority of farmworkers left several weeks ago after harvests ended and that the real uptick is in non-agricultural areas, Sounds like the governor just pulled a "Trump" and got called out.

If the majority of newly infected are hispanic...well, that kind of speaks for itself doesn't it?

lock him up

He's not blaming anyone he is pointing to the area of new cases....for some reason Hispanics did not grasp the danger of covid in CA either and that community is having new covid infections at a higher rate in CA too....

as long as he aint talking about Cubans........they are the good kind of Hispanic...

#MAGA
Florida Cubans are the racist wealthy whites that Castro ran out of the country.

That's why they're the way they are, bitter, full of rage and vitriol, and just utter guttersnipes. Just like the party and the people they like to support and vote for here in America.

Last edited:
More darned facts:

identified death rates among black/African American persons (92.3 deaths per 100,000 population) and Hispanic/Latino persons (74.3) that were substantially higher than that of white (45.2) or Asian (34.5) persons.

as long as he aint talking about Cubans........they are the good kind of Hispanic...

#MAGA
Florida Cubans are the racist wealthy whites that Castro ran out of the country.

That's why they're the way they are, bitter, full of rage and vitriol, and just utter guttersnipes. Just like the party and the people they like to support and vote for here in America.
I sure am glad George Zimmerman, the first white Hispanic, shot and killed that black hoodlum homophobe. We sure dont want racist homophobes like Trayvon preying on those innocent queers....

I sure am glad George Zimmerman, the first white Hispanic, shot and killed that black hoodlum homophobe. We sure dont want racist homophobes like Trayvon preying on those innocent queers....
Clearly I hit a nerve with this wannabe race-soldier. Clearly.

Clearly I hit a nerve with this wannabe race-soldier. Clearly.
Nerve, not at all, i just love it when one minority decides to remove another minority from society, leaving us "white" folks out of it..

11% blacks in the US
23% Hispanics in the US
The blacks murder each other and abort their children in the millions, Latino's just make lots more babies...

Forum List

Back