Black Fragility 101

BigTy87

Jun 1, 2020
Funny but when I look at the world today all I see is BLACK Fragility.

That’s racist! You’re racist! That guy from 100 years ago was racist! This guy believed in “racist” policies 100 years ago! Remove his statue! You can’t wear that T-Shirt!!! It’s a pro Trump network..You’re a racist! Pancake syrup with a smiling black women! Racist! “All lives matter!!” What!! You’re a racist and should be fired!! Let’s scour social media and reach for racist tweets from 10 years ago and cancel them!!

That’s racist! You’re racist! That guy from 100 years ago was racist! This guy believed in “racist” policies 100 years ago! Remove his statue! You can’t wear that T-Shirt!!! It’s a pro Trump network..You’re a racist! Pancake syrup with a smiling black women! Racist! “All lives matter!!” What!! You’re a racist and should be fired!! Let’s scour social media and reach for racist tweets from 10 years ago and cancel them!!
I know just when you got used to having it all yer way.

Stop taking other peoples money then. Show the moxie to build your own real empires. Believe it or not a lot of people that are not black, struggle. They just do not have your propaganda artists to back them. Tearing down George Washington statues and burning the flag on it. There has to be some smart African Americans who will end this. A lot of people are purchasing weapons. A lot. You will be pariahs at some point. You get what I am saying? You and the Prog women. Who will find out that you ain't what you are cracked up to be as they will find out neither are they.

My way huh? Yeah I’m so privileged. Growing up low-middle class. Earning my way to college. Paying for it myself and still paying loans. Earning a decent job. I follow the law so Ive never had a negative interaction with police. I can only thank my Whiteness and the privilege that comes with it for all that.

Stop taking other peoples money then. Show the moxie to build your own real empires. Believe it or not a lot of people that are not black, struggle. They just do not have your propaganda artists to back them. Tearing down George Washington statues and burning the flag on it. There has to be some smart African Americans who will end this. A lot of people are purchasing weapons. A lot. You will be pariahs at some point. You get what I am saying? You and the Prog women. Who will find out that you ain't what you are cracked up to be as they will find out neither are they.
What monies am I taking from other people? Pariahs? A Lot of people are purchasing weapons and a lot more are buying terlit paper.
I know exactly what I am capable of I've lived it for almost sixty years...Statues are for pigeons to shat on and the flags are plastic textiles from China You speak to me about using your own monies to build an empire, empires are built on borrowed and conquered monies or they are not empires.

My way huh? Yeah I’m so privileged. Growing up low-middle class. Earning my way to college. Paying for it myself and still paying loans. Earning a decent job. I follow the law so Ive never had a negative interaction with police. I can only thank my Whiteness and the privilege that comes with it for all that.
How much did it cost on your way to college? I spend about ten bucks on gas and toll charges of a buck twenty...I never ever had to do anything wrong to have four cops almost kill me from them making a mistake....

Oh yeah, but screaming “white motherfucker” here is tolerated and encouraged.

How much did it cost on your way to college? I spend about ten bucks on gas and toll charges of a buck twenty...I never ever had to do anything wrong to have four cops almost kill me from them making a mistake....
Awe , did u take them to court ? Civil court?

No, that's white guilt.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What monies am I taking from other people? Pariahs? A Lot of people are purchasing weapons and a lot more are buying terlit paper.
I know exactly what I am capable of I've lived it for almost sixty years...Statues are for pigeons to shat on and the flags are plastic textiles from China You speak to me about using your own monies to build an empire, empires are built on borrowed and conquered monies or they are not empires.
Is that the speech that is given for all of the unwed mom teenagers at the moment of insemination. And then....feets don't fail me now!

Is that the speech that is given for all of the unwed mom teenagers at the moment of insemination. And then....feets don't fail me now!

“White people in North America live in a social environment that protects and insulates them from race-based stress. This insulated environment of racial protection builds white expectations for racial comfort while at the same time lowering the ability to tolerate racial stress, leading to what I refer to as White Fragility. White Fragility is a state in which even a minimum amount of racial stress becomes intolerable, triggering a range of defensive moves. These moves include the outward display of emotions such as anger, fear, and guilt, and behaviors such as argumentation, silence, and leaving the stress-inducing situation. These behaviors, in turn, function to reinstate white racial equilibrium.”

Dr. Robin DiAngelo
The OP is a prime example of white fragility.

• Funny
Reactions: 007

I would not think so since I have been married while having four kids...

Awe , did u take them to court ? Civil court?
no.

I knew people who went to the Million Man March that. They came back disappointed. Changing by articles of what you see when you have worked in it and with others who have also lived in it, does not make it true. Tanglewood is for real. Peace and violence, Rich and poor, civil and gangster. Side by side but far away from each other. Hopes and dreams are far off. No matter how much we try.

I knew people who went to the Million Man March that. They came back disappointed. Changing by articles of what you see when you have worked in it and with others who have also lived in it, does not make it true. Tanglewood is for real. Peace and violence, Rich and poor, civil and gangster. Side by side but far away from each other. Hopes and dreams are far off. No matter how much we try.
I attended the million man march. Shut up.

Forum List

Back