Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis To Sign Bill Banning Social Media ‘Deplatforming’

"There's already a solution to deplatforming candidates on social media: Stop trafficking in conspiracy theories. That's the solution. Stop pushing misinformation if you're a candidate or an incumbent elected official. Stop retweeting QAnon. Stop lying on social media," Smith said.

Seig Heil

"Only those who oppose the agenda of the Reich will have freedom of speech and freedom of the press crushed," Smith said while holding a perfect straight arm salute.

"There's already a solution to deplatforming candidates on social media: Stop trafficking in conspiracy theories. That's the solution. Stop pushing misinformation if you're a candidate or an incumbent elected official. Stop retweeting QAnon. Stop lying on social media," Smith said.

Seig Heil

"Only those who oppose the agenda of the Reich will have freedom of speech and freedom of the press crushed," Smith said while holding a perfect straight arm salute.
So to you, freedom of speech means you can screech your lies from my front porch.

Seig Heil

So to you, freedom of speech means you can screech your lies from my front porch.
yep,,

Seig Heil

yep,,
You're seriously misguided.

Seig Heil

yep,,
youre projecting again,,

Seig Heil

You opened your front porch up to the public for speeches?

Seig Heil

yep,,
youre projecting again,,
Nope, you're just undereducated.

Government meddling has caused all of this shit, and apparently, people believe government is the solution.

This is a very smart move by Florida, which is why the Reich is melting down. By correctly classifying deplatforming during an election as an in-kind contribution to their opponent (the Reich) and fining fascistbook and twatdrip , Florida is leveraging existing election law to address the censorship by these sleazy bastards.

Progressivism is very fragile because it is built on lies.
The Truth can easily destroy it.
Therefore they must always censor their opposition.
Censorship is always a prelude to the raids and arrest of the opposition leaders. (Rudy)
Arrest of opposition leaders is always a prelude to crimes against humanity.
Biden was right, the Klanocrats are taking America into a very dark period.

I don't think they are, as long as they are properly documented and reported.

Not sure what that has to do with the subject at hand, though.

And I'm a shill from Langley this weekend. You china guys get to call me names next weekend.

The problem your little dog, The Reich faces is that when fascist media companies deplatform opponents to the Reich, they are promoting the campaign of the Reich candidate. Quid Pro didn't report billions of dollars of campaign contributions by twitter, though he certainly got them when Jack censored the president of the United States in an effort to tamper with our election..

Still, you claimed that holding the tech fascists to existing law "violated the 1st," you have failed to support that claim.

Now they are taking first amendment rights from social media.
Correct.

This is a violation of both freedom of the press and the right to freedom of association.

As private media, platforms such as FB and Twitter are at liberty to edit content as they see fit – including refusing to accommodate rightwing hate, misinformation, and lies.

And because they’re private entities, social media are at liberty to determine who will or will not participate as a member of the platform; excluding a conservative because of his racism and lies is perfectly appropriate and the right to do so is protected by the First Amendment.

Woj

And I'm a shill from Langley this weekend. You china guys get to call me names next weekend.

The problem your little dog, The Reich faces is that when fascist media companies deplatform opponents to the Reich, they are promoting the campaign of the Reich candidate. Quid Pro didn't report billions of dollars of campaign contributions by twitter, though he certainly got them when Jack censored the president of the United States in an effort to tamper with our election..

Still, you claimed that holding the tech fascists to existing law "violated the 1st," you have failed to support that claim.
Would you care to translate that into english for us?

Now they are taking first amendment rights from social media.
Correct.

This is a violation of both freedom of the press and the right to freedom of association.

As private media, platforms such as FB and Twitter are at liberty to edit content as they see fit – including refusing to accommodate rightwing hate, misinformation, and lies.

And because they’re private entities, social media are at liberty to determine who will or will not participate as a member of the platform; excluding a conservative because of his racism and lies is perfectly appropriate and the right to do so is protected by the First Amendment.

Really.

Show us where the 1st protects in-kind contributions to a political campaign?

Oh wait, you didn't bother to read the proposed law, you're just making shit up to slander enemies of your filthy Reich, as usual.

Woj

In-kind contributions (fec.gov)

Woj

In-kind contributions (fec.gov)
I already answered that. You responded with nonsense. Translate the nonsense please.

Banning a sitting President was the height of arrogance.
Perhaps.

But Constitutionally protected, nonetheless.

Twitter didn’t want to facilitate Trump’s reckless, irresponsible, and incendiary lies; in accordance with the First Amendment right to freedom of association, it prohibited Trump from participating – and appropriately so.

That Trump may have been a sitting president is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back