Florida Democrat Rep calls Florida's proposed permitless carry law, 'fascism'

Nobody is ever going to be stopped from committing a crime with a firearm by any law.

The street thugs that commit most of the gun crime in this country don't abide by any law. They are already doing non permit carry.
Already refuted in Post # 38. Ho hum. yawn**** :rolleyes:

So they turned you down, huh ? Probably for good reason.
We got enough troubles without giving violent criminals and nutjobs easy access to guns.
Nope. Never been "turned down." I'm a life-long hunter (started at age 8), 8-year Army and 2-tour Vietnam veteran, an 8-year police detective, 5-year teacher of criminal justice, NRA Hunter Safety instructor. Shot "Expert" in the Army with the M1 Garand rifle, M1 & M4 Carbine, Thompson sub-machine gun, 1911 Colt .45 handgun and two different iterations of crew-served machine-guns. I've owned guns since I was 14 years old and got my first shotgun (which I still own). I turned 81 years old last month.

One can disagree with CC, but if you claim it is fascism, you are a fucking moron and you should consider moving to Saudi Arabia.

It's going to take me some time and effort to deal with your little handbook here, but here goes. Hope you appreciate the tutoring.

1. A permit is not much different than a driver's license, a security officer license, or any other license which is designed to PROTECT the public, from those who would be put in a position to do something that they are not qualified, or able to do safely. Permitless gun carrying is lunacy, which could put guns in the hands of serial killers, insane people, criminals with long criminal rap sheet records, etc. Nothing could be dumber. Whenever I hear objections to CCW permits, I suspect I'm talking to someone who, for some reason or another, is not able to obtain a CCW permit, and probably for good reason. Otherwise, they should have little or no objection.

2. Duly elected representitives having the power to decide for you when you may have your Constitutional Rights, is nothing new or unusual, at all. They make laws doing that all the time. Many are on the books and have been there for over 200 years. Example - 1st Amendment - many laws limit free speech > perjury, slander, libel, inciting a riot, threats, copyright infringement, etc.

3. Denying constitutional rights without just cause is wrong, but the answer to that is effective/reasonable legislating, not carelessly granting total freedom, in disregard of public safety.

4. The deterrence effect on criminals of knowing that anyone around them could be armed, is not dependent on permitless CCW law. It is in full operation right now, with CCW law that has permit CCW carriers being anywhere in public.

5. You dont have to hold my hand, but what you do have to do, if you want to be believed as a responsible poster in this forum, is to post sources/links to back up what you claim. Second time I'm having to ask for that. Your job - not mine.

6. Being willing to place your Constitutional RIGHTS in the hands of 3rd parties (elected representitives), is how our country functions, and it restricts freedoms in many ways by LAWS. These laws are PROTECTIONIST, by design, same as my display name in this forum.
Hey, after those gun laws were passed, crime rose and many more police were needed, and lawyers and judges and

jailers, too. People were less safe and the government grew.

When you only have seconds, the police are just minutes away.

Here, you're going to be going through an FFL.

Not all gun dealers at shows are FFL. Some are private sellers, which do not require checks of any kind. It is no different than buying a gun from a yard sale in that regard.

Democratic Rep. Maxwell Frost says Florida's proposed permitless carry law is 'fascism'​

Rep. Frost said the proposed law 'will result in death'​

:laughing0301:

Authoritarian fascist fool
I read several books on the lead-up to WWII, and Hitler definitely disarmed the German public, so I don't know where he gets this idea.

People use words so carelessly. Whatever they don't like is "fascism."

You are the dunce who wants to allow killers, lunatics, and God knows who else to carry a gun legally.
1) Insane
2) Stupid
Got a conflict of interest in this debate ? Ex-felon ?, or maybe your still in prison right now.
Nobody allows criminals and killers to obtain and carry guns, they just do it anyway. Legal doesn't matter to them.

Nope. Never been "turned down." I'm a life-long hunter (started at age 8), 8-year Army and 2-tour Vietnam veteran, an 8-year police detective, 5-year teacher of criminal justice, NRA Hunter Safety instructor. Shot "Expert" in the Army with the M1 Garand rifle, M1 & M4 Carbine, Thompson sub-machine gun, 1911 Colt .45 handgun and two different iterations of crew-served machine-guns. I've owned guns since I was 14 years old and got my first shotgun (which I still own). I turned 81 years old last month.
I shot expert with the M1 and M14, but that doesn't mean I'm right about permitless carry. I'm right about it, because it's nuts. What possible good does it achieve ?

Hey, after those gun laws were passed, crime rose and many more police were needed, and lawyers and judges and

jailers, too. People were less safe and the government grew.

When you only have seconds, the police are just minutes away.
I have a CCW permit, and I support it. I don't support letting criminals and nutjobs have guns. It's like giving a drivers license to Weng Sor, the UHaul driver killer.

Already refuted in Post # 38. Ho hum. yawn**** :rolleyes:
Not really. Making stupid Moon Bat statements don't refute anything.

The recent shooter in Michigan was prohibited from having a firearm because he was a convicted felon and it was illegal for him to have a firearm on campus but that didn't stop him from doing the shootings. However, the firearm regulations did stop the students and facility from having the means to protect themselves.

Firearm laws never prevents criminals from using them but the laws stops citizens from having the ability to protect themselves.

Forum List

Back