Election denier Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) has a 39% approval rating a month after taking office

LOL

The DemoKKKrats haven't accepted the results of an election they didn't win in more than 20 years. They are the party of election denial.

People aren't thrilled in polling world with Jeffries. So what else is new?
1675878387374.png

1675878518983.png

1675878930359.png

1675879036492.png

It does not matter a fig if the dems promise more free shit than the gop or if the dems can find a "feels" issue (like abortion) to get the "hair on fire" womenz to vote for them.

Remember, all the polls showed a "red wave" and that did not pan-out because of the above.

I propose we save site-resources with the whole poll posting thing because they don't mean squat.

And? Guess what McCarthy's is?....:auiqs.jpg:
Not good.

Let's face it, most voters operate in the mode of, "Congress sucks", "but not my guy/girl".
Yep, at least I can say I never voted for my congress-critter (Ben Cline- R VA 6), just another special interest lawyer that replaced the last gop special interest lawyer.....I always just leave it blank.

LOL....I damn sure won't vote for senators Warner and Timid Kaine as both are dems....Hopefully we can get shed of Kaine in '24. ;)

Forum List

Back