Cataloguing the lies in Biden's SOTU speech

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Really too many to count, but here are some of the biggest lies Biden told last night:

FocgkGCWIAMfr_s

First claim said "Some Republicans" not "All Republicans"

So that is right...

That was your Number 1 lie and you were wrong and I have shown you as wrong...

First claim said "Some Republicans" not "All Republicans"

So that is right...

That was your Number 1 lie and you were wrong and I have shown you as wrong...

You didn't read your own link, dipshit.

LOL

Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) on Wednesday defended his proposal to sunset all federal legislation after five years....

Are you trying to claim Medicare and Social Security are not Federal Programs under Federal Legislation?
Context is everything, Theodore.....

“In my plan, I suggested the following: All federal legislation sunsets in five years. If a law is worth keeping, Congress can pass it again,” Scott said.....

Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) on Wednesday defended his proposal to sunset all federal legislation after five years....

Are you trying to claim Medicare and Social Security are not Federal Programs under Federal Legislation?
Grasp at some more straws. Biden did more to reduce my SS when he increased fuel prices by 100% and inflation by 10% than ANY other single action by ANYONE in ANY party in the history of the program.

Context is everything, Theodore.....

“In my plan, I suggested the following: All federal legislation sunsets in five years. If a law is worth keeping, Congress can pass it again,” Scott said.....
That is suggesting to Sunset it...

It gets sunset unless congress acts... Sorry that what sunsetting laws means...

It is a fucking idiotic idea and Biden is fully right to point it out...

You expect Congress to renegotiate every piece of legislation every 5 years... How the hell do you have any proper planning with that going on...

Grasp at some more straws. Biden did more to reduce my SS when he increased fuel prices by 100% and inflation by 10% than ANY other single action by ANYONE in ANY party in the history of the program.
Could explain those actions?

Be specific not just a bunch of statements that were made well in advance... Show us EO and laws passed that caused it...

Trump was the one who cut supply by threatening the Saudis..

Where did Biden do that type of cutting?

As for inflation... Who was charge when the supply chain collapse? Biden was there for the increase in demand...
Get off the Right media hype for two secs and smell the coffee..

That is suggesting to Sunset it...

It gets sunset unless congress acts... Sorry that what sunsetting laws means...

You expect Congress to renegotiate every piece of legislation every 5 years... How the hell do you have any proper planning with that going on...
You're a pretty smart guy, Theodore. How many politicians suggested this? hmmm?

Really, So Biden doesn't want to sunset SS and medicare, it is a "fucking idiotic idea"--that is your contention. Glad to hear it. Maybe you haven't seen this video.

Really, So Biden doesn't want to sunset SS and medicare, it is a "fucking idiotic idea"--that is your contention. Glad to hear it. Maybe you haven't seen this video.
In 1975... Seriously, back then you could have a reasonable conversation with a Republican...

Difference is, Biden in the last 48 years has learnt it is a fucking idiotic idea... Don't worry GOP will keep hanging on

Forum List

Back