Florida Declares State of Emergency

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Republican Gov. Rom DeSantis declared a state of emergency to control the spread of the coronavisus.

“That allows us to create a unified command structure. It also allows, if need be, out-of-state medical personnel to operate in Florida,” DeSantis told reporters in the Capitol. “It allows us to swiftly purchase any necessary supplies.”

Gov. Ron DeSantis declares state of emergency amid coronavirus spread in Florida

Given Florida's demographics and the genuine health risks of the coronavirus it was a good call.

I can assure you all Floridians will die. Many of them soon !
"Of all the states in the United States, Florida has the highest percentage of senior citizens, followed closely by Maine, West Virginia, Vermont, Pennsylvania, Montana, Delaware, Hawaii, Oregon and Arizona. However, as far as the absolute statistics are concerned, California still holds the record "

I can assure everyone we're all going to die and godvernment cannot prevent it.

I can assure everyone we're all going to die and godvernment cannot prevent it.
Thats disappointing news

I may switch my party registration to Democrat so that at least I can keep voting after I die

Republican Gov. Rom DeSantis declared a state of emergency to control the spread of the coronavisus.
“That allows us to create a unified command structure. It also allows, if need be, out-of-state medical personnel to operate in Florida,” DeSantis told reporters in the Capitol. “It allows us to swiftly purchase any necessary supplies.”
Gov. Ron DeSantis declares state of emergency amid coronavirus spread in Florida
Given Florida's demographics and the genuine health risks of the coronavirus it was a good call.

If Florida is in a state of emergency, then the states of Washington, California, New York and Massachusetts ought to be in a state of disaster with every man for himself all hands abandon ship. Fucking progressives have really screwed themselves again.

If Florida is in a state of emergency, then the states of Washington, California, New York and Massachusetts ought to be in a state of disaster with every man for himself all hands abandon ship. Fucking progressives have really screwed themselves again.
LOL..Desantis is a tea party conservative.

What does that have to do with anything I said, you cabbage brain?

He did that 10 days ago. It is technical to be able to get resources and assistance with the virus outbreak.

You really are a fucking idiot, Boob Toob. You make a statement about progressives are out of control and I point out that Desantis is a republican. Go back to your playhouse to play with your idiotic toys, moron. This is an adults only forum.

Last edited:

You really are a fucking idiot, Boob Toob. You make a statement about progressives are out of control and I point out that Desantis is a republican. Go back to playing with your idiotic toys, moron. This is an adults only forum.
What was your point here? All the states that have more than a couple of cases have declared an emergency. It has to do with protocols. And you were 10 days late.

You really are a fucking idiot, Boob Toob. You make a statement about progressives are out of control and I point out that Desantis is a republican. Go back to playing with your idiotic toys, moron. This is an adults only forum.
What was your point here? All the states that have more than a couple of cases have declared an emergency. It has to do with protocals.
Apparently, you missed the other threads stated by Trumpers who slammed their democratic governors of issuing a state of emergency. DeSantis is a republican and did so as well. I applauded him for it. For some reason Trumptards have a problem with me praising Desantis.

Get a grip on yourself, Coleslaw, and no, I did not mean down there. If you can't answer what all the mega-centers for corona disease being in progressiveness megalopolises and huge Hillary voting centers has to do with a republican simply taking precautionary measures before some progressive twit infects them down there, just go back to playing with your inflatable guy doll and save all the puerile strawman arguments for someone with a brain.

What was your point here? All the states that have more than a couple of cases have declared an emergency. It has to do with protocals.
Apparently, you missed the other threads stated by Trumpers who slammed their democratic governors of issuing a state of emergency. DeSantis is a republican and did so as well. I applauded him for it. For some reason Trumptards have a problem with me praising Desantis.
Can you link the threads?

and u dumb asses have no idea why they are REALLY claiming state of emergency lmfao MSM has you ass holes so wrongly informed and you idiots bend over and OBEY

meanwhile

SICK: TWO MAJOR MINNESOTA CITIES ANNOUNCE HOLIDAY CELEBRATING ABORTION
March 10 officially ‘Abortion Provider Appreciation Day’
I think its a legal technicality

it doesn't mean the state government thinks they are all gonna die

That's now what it means. Martial Law it's not what you said trust me. Some never got what JADE HELM 15 meant. nor was yet htey live it daily lmfao so much for Alex Jones. Told ppl decades ago. lmfao
Just like this bs :

View attachment 311708

LMFAO. hope the fkrs shut down too. " DEMOCRATS"

I hope Dick's file for Chapter 7 soon.

Get a grip on yourself, Coleslaw, and no, I did not mean down there. If you can't answer what all the mega-centers for corona disease being in progressiveness megalopolises and huge Hillary voting centers has to do with a republican simply taking precautionary measures before some progressive twit infects them down there, just go back to playing with your inflatable guy doll and save all the puerile strawman arguments for someone with a brain.
What kind of friggin incoherent claptrap was that??? Still too much of a Trumptard to admit your wrong are ya Boob Toob. Your playhouse is waiting for ya..

Last edited:
Spare me. Look it up yourself. Search Michigan.

What was your point here? All the states that have more than a couple of cases have declared an emergency. It has to do with protocols. And you were 10 days late.
Just one more paid cabbagehead with slaw on the brain trying to make every raindrop a national disaster caused by Trump when in fact Trump's doing 100X better job than Obumma ever did.

cabbage-head.jpg

DEMOCRATS: THE PARTY OF FALSE CREDIT FOR THEMSELVES AND FALSE BLAME TO EVERYONE ELSE.

So one thread where that person makes a comment, not even really slamming the gov. Got it. Overreact much?

So one thread where one person makes a comment, not even really slamming the gov. Got it. Overreact much?
Just one more paid cabbagehead with slaw on the brain trying to make every raindrop a national disaster caused by Trump when in fact Trump's doing 100X better job than Obumma ever did.

View attachment 311716

DEMOCRATS: THE PARTY OF FALSE CREDIT FOR THEMSELVES AND FALSE BLAME TO EVERYONE ELSE.
You're just another Trumptard, Boob Toob, who pisses in his pants when the government takes action to secure the public health. You have a big wet spot on your pants, Boob.

Go back to your playroom. Your mommy's waiting for you.

images

When will Trump declare martial law?

Forum List

Back