Democrat icon gets 23 years in prison

A major donor to the Clintons get convicted of rape?

Oh the irony!

hillary-harvey.jpg

It's insane that people with so much money engage in this. It's about the power tripping. He knows he can't be with every woman and nobody would even look twice at him if not for his influence in deciding who can work or not.

Though I'm sure some women knew that there were benefits to being with this ugly SOB.

As a note, isn't it odd how there are so few older female actresses nowadays? It can't be simply due to lack of skill, conceivably all actors and actresses improve over the years and with experience, so other than eye candy for the screen, I wonder why they are overlooked for younger actresses so regularly...

It's insane that people with so much money engage in this. It's about the power tripping. He knows he can't be with every woman and nobody would even look twice at him if not for his influence in deciding who can work or not.

Though I'm sure some women knew that there were benefits to being with this ugly SOB.

As a note, isn't it odd how there are so few older female actresses nowadays? It can't be simply due to lack of skill, conceivably all actors and actresses improve over the years and with experience, so other than eye candy for the screen, I wonder why they are overlooked for younger actresses so regularly...
Well, most movies are based on things that are done at certain ages and younge people are apt to do more of those things than older folks and to more accurately portray those folks you need to draw from that group...other than spoofs, things like frat parties and coming of age flicks which are enormously popular cannot be done with seniors, but I think most of the A-list stars work as long as they want and a good portion of the rest end up behind the camera...reford, ron howard, clint eastwood are three actors who have won oscars for directing.

Forum List

Back