Florida Declares State of Emergency

You know what gets me about Trumptard outrage in this thread is that the demographics of Florida are not much different from that of Italy's. Italy has an aging population just like Florida and the virus is ransacking that country.

But Trumptards being Trumptards of course can not see the parallel.

That is why Tea Party Favorite and Republican Governor Desantis declared a state of emergency.

Now I know I praised Desantis and this is what got you Trumptards angry, but he took the right action.

Now you little Trumptards can go back to your rooms and find something else to occupy your small minds.

Last edited:
Republican Gov. Rom DeSantis declared a state of emergency to control the spread of the coronavisus.
“That allows us to create a unified command structure. It also allows, if need be, out-of-state medical personnel to operate in Florida,” DeSantis told reporters in the Capitol. “It allows us to swiftly purchase any necessary supplies.”
Gov. Ron DeSantis declares state of emergency amid coronavirus spread in Florida
Given Florida's demographics and the genuine health risks of the coronavirus it was a good call.

If Florida is in a state of emergency, then the states of Washington, California, New York and Massachusetts ought to be in a state of disaster with every man for himself all hands abandon ship. Fucking progressives have really screwed themselves again.
LOL..Desantis is a tea party conservative.
What does that have to do with anything I said, you cabbage brain?

He probably should have added weight to his statement by telling us the sun sets in the west.

ANY conversation you have with a devout progressive-leftist YOU KNOW will quickly end in staggering contradiction, hypocrisy, irrelevance and idiocrasy only to be followed immediately by the statement that it all makes perfect sense to them and now is up to you to figure out.

You know what gets me about Trumptard outrage in this thread is that the demographics of Florida are not much different from that of Italy's. Italy has an aging population just like Florida and the virus is ransacking that country.

That is why Tea Party Favorite and Republican Governor Desantis declared a state of emergency.

Now I know I praised Desantis and this is what got you Trumptards angry, but he took the right action.

Now you little Trumptards can go back to your rooms and find something else to occupy your small minds.

You hallucinating again Boy? Where is this outrage you keep dreaming? We're celebrating. Every state has old people. Good that they are taking cautious steps, but those old people down there are in their air conditioned dwellings going nowhere, they ain't out sucking Chinese dick left and right with all the foreigners like you Californians, Washingtonians and New Yorkers!

Covid's gonna get you! Gonna get YOU.

haha.gif

So how does california fit into your hypothesis?

You hallucinating again Boy? Where is this outrage you keep dreaming? We're celebrating. Every state has old people. Good that they are taking cautious steps, but those old people down there are in their air conditioned dwellings going nowhere, they ain't out sucking Chinese dick left and right with all the foreigners like you Californians, Washingtonians and New Yorkers!

View attachment 311784
What are you talking about???? I wrote a simple innocuous thread that I agree with Gov, Desantis and you Trumpers go crazy. Do you see what is going on in Italy? In case you missed it, look at the death rate at the Washington State Nursing home. More than 60% of the US' coronavirus deaths are linked to a Washington nursing home. Here's what we know about the outbreak there.

Florida has hundreds of these ALFs and Nursing Homes throughout the state. I don't know your big problem here or those of the other posters. It just baffles me. If the Virus hits like it did Italy, it will be deadly to the elderly here.

So I praised Desantis for this one action.

View attachment 311784
What are you talking about???? I wrote a simple innocuous thread that I agree with Gov, Desantis and you Trumpers go crazy.
When did any of us go crazy? You on something?

Those old folks pay the freight with their pensions. Florida is much more cosmopolitan then you spout. It has its regions, but it balances out. When the oldsters go, then the ones who are not taxed that much, will be taxed much more.

To all you dumb ass Trumptards who attacked me and this thread well FU ..Trump just confirmed what I wrote on this thread and also agreed as to the severity of the virus and action taken. Now watch all you Trumptards change your tune.

Last edited:
To all you dumb fuck Trumptards who attacked me and this thread well fuck you..Trump just confirmed what I wrote on this thread and also agreed as to the severity of the virus and action taken. Now watch all you Trumptards change your tune.

WoW!!!
Surely you have some info.....
I guess you missed Trump’s speech.

To all you dumb fuck Trumptards who attacked me and this thread well fuck you..Trump just confirmed what I wrote on this thread and also agreed as to the severity of the virus and action taken. Now watch all you Trumptards change your tune.

WoW!!!

Yeah I did.
After awhile it gets old watching him decimate dems at every turn.
Was this one any different?

WoW!!!

Yeah I did.
What was there to decimate? Did you read the responses to this thread where your Trumptard brethren made the coronavirus out as a joke. Trump made a fool of his Trumptard followers.

Last edited:

WoW!!!

Yeah I did.
What was there to decimate? Do you read the responses to this thread where your Trumptard brethren made the coronavirus out as a joke. Trump made a fool of his Trumptard followers.

Personally I'm not to worried about the beer virus.

I can assure you all Floridians will die. Many of them soon !
"Of all the states in the United States, Florida has the highest percentage of senior citizens, followed closely by Maine, West Virginia, Vermont, Pennsylvania, Montana, Delaware, Hawaii, Oregon and Arizona. However, as far as the absolute statistics are concerned, California still holds the record "

No doubt, 10+% of the US Population lives in CA.

WoW!!!

Yeah I did.
What was there to decimate? Did you read the responses to this thread where your Trumptard brethren made the coronavirus out as a joke. Trump made a fool of his Trumptard followers.

View attachment 311784

toobfreak is typical of the problem facing all of America in these troubled times. First of all he's a bigot, pointing out the Millions of American's in NY and CA and not posting which Washingtonians (The St. or the DC) he chooses to hate. And uses a vile and vulgar domment, adding to his hate.

Dividing the US into tribes, trump's forte, is deplorable. No doubt he believes or at least echoes the fact that the virus is a hoax (when he likely got the shots) goes along with the fraud of the former loser dumb donald.

View attachment 311784

toobfreak is typical of the problem facing all of America in these troubled times. First of all he's a bigot, pointing out the Millions of American's in NY and CA and not posting which Washingtonians (The St. or the DC) he chooses to hate. And uses a vile and vulgar domment, adding to his hate.

Dividing the US into tribes, trump's forte, is deplorable. No doubt he believes or at least echoes the fact that the virus is a hoax (when he likely got the shots) goes along with the fraud of the former loser dumb donald.

OFF YOUR MEDS AGAIN, Fly Catcher? So apparently when you are attacked by the Left and counter with a cogent comeback the Left cannot refute, you automatically become a vile bigot driven by hate?

NO HATE COMING FROM YOU, huh? Or Cabbage Slaw or the rest of the Left? No hate for Trump, American, Christians, law, the Constitution or the American way of life.

No hate from the Leftwing Media or DC Joe playing president in the WH for us, no hate for Israel or anything, huh?

I won't bother telling people what YOU are, Bed Wetter, most people here have enough brains to figure you out for themselves.

Republican Gov. Rom DeSantis declared a state of emergency to control the spread of the coronavisus.

“That allows us to create a unified command structure. It also allows, if need be, out-of-state medical personnel to operate in Florida,” DeSantis told reporters in the Capitol. “It allows us to swiftly purchase any necessary supplies.”

Gov. Ron DeSantis declares state of emergency amid coronavirus spread in Florida

Given Florida's demographics and the genuine health risks of the coronavirus it was a good call.
LOL

View attachment 311784

OFF YOUR MEDS AGAIN, Fly Catcher? So apparently when you are attacked by the Left and counter with a cogent comeback the Left cannot refute, you automatically become a vile bigot driven by hate?

NO HATE COMING FROM YOU, huh? Or Cabbage Slaw or the rest of the Left? No hate for Trump, American, Christians, law, the Constitution or the American way of life.

No hate from the Leftwing Media or DC Joe playing president in the WH for us, no hate for Israel or anything, huh?

I won't bother telling people what YOU are, Bed Wetter, most people here have enough brains to figure you out for themselves.

Hey asshole, opening a post with this comment: "OFF YOUR MEDS AGAIN, Fly Catcher?" is both childish and dishonest.

Any question you have for any post or thread of mine which you respond with a personal attack is always lacking any factual support; and it is typical of you. Not only you but the set of other jerks like you whose hate is both palatable and pathological in their insipid and agley manner.

Hey asshole
I always pegged you for backdoor man.

opening a post with this comment: "OFF YOUR MEDS AGAIN, Fly Catcher?" is both childish and dishonest.
Just trying to stay consistent with the kinds of posts you always write, Smasher.

Any question you have for any post or thread of mine which you respond with a personal attack is always lacking any factual support
So you need FACTUAL SUPPORT to reply with a personal attack after one of your unhinged, unprovoked personal attacks LACKING any factual support? GOT IT Bug Thrasher.

the set of other jerks like you whose hate is both palatable and pathological
Sorry, Egg Hatcher, now you seem to have me confused with your buds over on the Far Left. Must be time for you to take another blue pill.

i-hate-flies-smiley-emoticon.gif

Forum List

Back