Florida Declares State of Emergency

What kind of friggin incoherent claptrap was that???

Can you link the threads?
Spare me. Look it up yourself. Search Michigan.

Every question is incoherent. Every request for proof, evidence denied.

The dark force of the slaw is great with this one!

cabbage-head.jpg

Corona is going to bring Washington, California, New York and Massachusetts to its knees!

View attachment 311719

Corona is going to bring Washington, California, New York and Massachusetts to its knees!
The stupidity of your response is what makes it impossible to form an answer.

What was your point here? All the states that have more than a couple of cases have declared an emergency. It has to do with protocals.
Apparently, you missed the other threads stated by Trumpers who slammed their democratic governors of issuing a state of emergency. DeSantis is a republican and did so as well. I applauded him for it. For some reason Trumptards have a problem with me praising Desantis.
So one thread where one person makes a comment, not even really slamming the gov. Got it. Overreact much?
LOL..Desantis is a tea party conservative.
What does that have to do with anything I said, you cabbage brain?
You really are a fucking idiot, Boob Toob. You make a statement about progressives are out of control and I point out that Desantis is a republican. Go back to playing with your idiotic toys, moron. This is an adults only forum.
What was your point here? All the states that have more than a couple of cases have declared an emergency. It has to do with protocols. And you were 10 days late.
Just one more paid cabbagehead with slaw on the brain trying to make every raindrop a national disaster caused by Trump when in fact Trump's doing 100X better job than Obumma ever did.

View attachment 311716

DEMOCRATS: THE PARTY OF FALSE CREDIT FOR THEMSELVES AND FALSE BLAME TO EVERYONE ELSE.
You're just another Trumptard, Boob Toob, who pisses in his pants when the government takes action to secure the public health. You have a big wet spot on your pants, Boob.

Go back to your playroom. Your mommy's waiting for you.

images
Wow! Talk about making things up, here you go again.
I have a feeling it is your mommy waiting for you, dear. She is probably saying to take a deep breath, and calm down, before you embarrass yourself any more.

Apparently, you missed the other threads stated by Trumpers who slammed their democratic governors of issuing a state of emergency. DeSantis is a republican and did so as well. I applauded him for it. For some reason Trumptards have a problem with me praising Desantis.
So one thread where one person makes a comment, not even really slamming the gov. Got it. Overreact much?
You really are a fucking idiot, Boob Toob. You make a statement about progressives are out of control and I point out that Desantis is a republican. Go back to playing with your idiotic toys, moron. This is an adults only forum.
What was your point here? All the states that have more than a couple of cases have declared an emergency. It has to do with protocols. And you were 10 days late.
Just one more paid cabbagehead with slaw on the brain trying to make every raindrop a national disaster caused by Trump when in fact Trump's doing 100X better job than Obumma ever did.

View attachment 311716

DEMOCRATS: THE PARTY OF FALSE CREDIT FOR THEMSELVES AND FALSE BLAME TO EVERYONE ELSE.
You're just another Trumptard, Boob Toob, who pisses in his pants when the government takes action to secure the public health. You have a big wet spot on your pants, Boob.

images
I have a feeling it is your mommy waiting for you, dear. She is probably saying to take a deep breath, and calm down, before you embarrass yourself any more.
Don't try to figure it out. These pinheads pop out of the woodwork to make irrational claims and strawman arguments, then when you ask them for their point or any evidence, they tell you to either go find it yourself (they cannot provide it) or try to claim it is beneath them to respond.

I wonder if it will be too far beneath them when Trump hands them another defeat this Fall?

Last edited:

View attachment 311716

images
Nobody embarrasses themselves more than Trumptards. I mean you start a thread praising a Republican governor then all of sudden you get attacked by these blithering idiots for no reason.

View attachment 311716

images
Nobody embarrasses themselves more than Trumptards. I mean you start a thread praising a Republican governor then all of sudden you get attacked by these blithering idiots for no reason.
I started a thread? There you go again...

View attachment 311716

Nobody embarrasses themselves more than Trumptards.

TRANSLATION: We hate Trump supporters because the guy turned out to be the goose that laid the golden egg while we've been stuck with three-time losers!

6e1448efcc21.jpg
hillary_clinton_1441285.jpg
biden2.jpg

View attachment 311716

images
Is English your first language??? Seriously, is it? I had a good laugh with your response. My use of "you" was in the third party sense like "One". I thought its meaning and context was as clear as day. I guess I was wrong.

Last edited:

View attachment 311716

images
Is English your first language??? Seriously, is it? I had a good laugh with your response. My use of "you" was in the third party sense like "One". I thought its meaning and context was as clear as day. I guess I was wrong.
Most people do not speak of themselves in the third person...

lmao!! Idiot!

You're one of the newer better trolls here, but most of us recognize your 'worth'.

Stop embarrassing yourself ... lol!

View attachment 311719

The first days of November would be a good time.

images

Another brainless fuckwit trying to cover their itinerant ignorance by claiming it is YOUR shortcoming for not being able to decode their real intent! I was always taught that effective communication, the hallmark of the educated man, began with the ability to express oneself unambiguously to others.

But then, California DOES rank 42nd in education.

images
Apparently it is a common trait of high functioning autistics and sociopaths.

Oh look AZ is joining too martial law such a conspiracy.... dumbasses hehhee
Pinal and Maricopa counties report 3 new coronavirus cases, bringing state total to 9 They'll be claiming it soon Gawd dam Alex Jones told you joke holes this was gonnna happen. LOL

Republican Gov. Rom DeSantis declared a state of emergency to control the spread of the coronavisus.
“That allows us to create a unified command structure. It also allows, if need be, out-of-state medical personnel to operate in Florida,” DeSantis told reporters in the Capitol. “It allows us to swiftly purchase any necessary supplies.”
Gov. Ron DeSantis declares state of emergency amid coronavirus spread in Florida
Given Florida's demographics and the genuine health risks of the coronavirus it was a good call.

If Florida is in a state of emergency, then the states of Washington, California, New York and Massachusetts ought to be in a state of disaster with every man for himself all hands abandon ship. Fucking progressives have really screwed themselves again.
LOL..Desantis is a tea party conservative.

He probably should have added weight to his statement by telling us the sun sets in the west.

WHO finally declares this bs a PANDEMIC oh imagine that now here coms those vaccines go look at my old post dumb asses we told you this was their mission!! But it was all such a conspiracy AGAINN LOL

59782.jpg

Forum List

Back