Zone1 Florida approves Black history standards decried as 'step backward'

Fortunately the internet is a thing now. Knowledge is just a phone away.
That may be true, but this should not be taught in schools. Because kids will ask questions and the teachers can speak the truth in Florida or they can be fired.

Counting down until Corporations consider Florida Degrees to be judged on a different scale. It won’t be long before companies consider a degree from Florida to be a step down. A Doctorate will be considered the equivalent of a Masters elsewhere. A Masters would be the same as a Bachelor’s degree from another state and so on.

Even if it isn’t an official policy, it will be viewed that way soon enough.

Counting down until Corporations consider Florida Degrees to be judged on a different scale. It won’t be long before companies consider a degree from Florida to be a step down. A Doctorate will be considered the equivalent of a Masters elsewhere. A Masters would be the same as a Bachelor’s degree from another state and so on.

I think this law affects public primary and secondary schools. I'm not aware of any state that controls the curriculum of colleges and universities. Let's not get our panties in a wad unnecessarily.

I have faith in public school social science and history instructors.

They will go through that law like a buzz saw in a sugar cane field.

True.

And the same can be said of Florida students applying to universities outside of Florida – colleges and universities that will consider Florida high school graduates ignorant, unprepared, and unworthy of admission.

Forum List

Back