Zone1 Hunter....is it really white privilege?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
So it seems. What happens when the political machine bites its own tail? Two protected classes with conflicting interests?

To me it looks more like class privilege....I'm trying to picture Obama's kids....Not that they are even remotely the kind of gutter trash that HB is, but what if one of them cheated the IRS? I think everything would fine. Just saying. If one of his daughters was a guy....I still think it would be not skin...but class.

Heh....not saying I'm right but it feels that way.

Jo

So it seems. What happens when the political machine bites its own tail? Two protected classes with conflicting interests?

To me it looks more like class privilege....I'm trying to picture Obama's kids....Not that they are even remotely the kind of gutter trash that HB is, but what if one of them cheated the IRS? I think everything would fine.Just saying. If one of his daughters was a guy....I still think it would be not skin...but class.

Jo

Not just "white privilege", but white liberal privilege.

White privilege are curse words mainly directed toward white conservatives by the left, while white liberal privilege is invariably given a free pass.

To me it looks more like class privilege....I'm trying to picture Obama's kids....Not that they are even remotely the kind of gutter trash that HB is, but what if one of them cheated the IRS? I think everything would fine. Just saying. If one of his daughters was a guy....I still think it would be not skin...but class.

Actually, they'd get the same punishment that 99% of people who screw up their tax returns get... You pay the government what you owe them and a fine.

There's a reason why Al Capone going to prison for income tax evasion is still remembered. Because it's very exception that people are sent to jail for that.

Not just "white privilege", but white liberal privilege.

White privilege are curse words mainly directed toward white conservatives by the left, while white liberal privilege is invariably given a free pass.
It creates a stir on the left when a Democratic politician who is black accuses the president's family of white privilege. It's a very interesting fracture to observe.

Actually, they'd get the same punishment that 99% of people who screw up their tax returns get... You pay the government what you owe them and a fine.

There's a reason why Al Capone going to prison for income tax evasion is still remembered. Because it's very exception that people are sent to jail for that.
I'm raising the issue because there are a number of left wing politicians with that general misconception. Either that or they are addicted to race baiting.

the Biden family didnt pay taxes on the money they made in 2014 from foreign entities ..

the Biden family didnt pay taxes on the money they made in 2014 from foreign entities ..

We don't even know the full extent of how much the Biden family received from foreign entities. Hopefully the congressional investigations will bring that to light.

We don't even know the full extent of how much the Biden family received from foreign entities. Hopefully the congressional investigations will bring that to light.
So two tier....

Jo
It's both blacks and white in the DNC

They are the master race.

Hmmmm....

So we're looking at political privilege?
They don't pay taxes do they?

Just look at them

Joe-and-Hunter-Biden-1200x630.jpg

I'm raising the issue because there are a number of left wing politicians with that general misconception. Either that or they are addicted to race baiting.

Um, so you are claiming that they would have indicted Malia Obama for this kind of behavior, even though most people are never indicted for this behavior. Oh, yeah, and Malia is a college student.

Well, they did... there's just a disagreement on how much they should have paid. All of which is moot because it's outside the statue of limitations.

Um, so you are claiming that they would have indicted Malia Obama for this kind of behavior, even though most people are never indicted for this behavior. Oh, yeah, and Malia is a college student.

Well, they did... there's just a disagreement on how much they should have paid. All of which is moot because it's outside the statue of limitations.
No I'm saying just the opposite. I don't think it's a skin color issue despite what certain left wing interests say.

Jo
What percentage of tax cheats get charged with crimes or go to prison for it, if they paid the back taxes and penalties?

Hunter, a private citizen, was treated unfairly, and used as a punching bag, by republicans in government for partisan purposes.

Get back to me when you are clear what your argument is.
My argument is clear. The claim by some in DC from the ranks of black legislators that white privilege is at play in the Biden Tax scandal is simply not true. It's not about skin.

Well, no, because there was no privilege.

Hunter is being investigated for things everyone does and no one is ever punished for.
Dunno....me thinks there is at least a smidgeon of laxity there not afforded to prons but it's not white supremacy....

yeah .... isnt that convenient ..

Forum List

Back