Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

This spoiled punk needs to be in prison for many decades
The parents too
Terrible

A trash pile that needs to dumped into the incinerator:

"A Florida teen has been charged with vehicular homicide for driving 151 mph in a crash that killed six people — after posting videos of himself going even faster and asking people to guess the speeds for $25, authorities said."

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

A trash pile that needs to dumped into the incinerator:

"A Florida teen has been charged with vehicular homicide for driving 151 mph in a crash that killed six people — after posting videos of himself going even faster and asking people to guess the speeds for $25, authorities said."

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Can't say much for his lousy parents either. They bought the kid a $111,000 dollar car and after he kills 6 innocents while driving on drugs or alcohol at over 150 mph, they buy him a $300,000 dollar bond so he doesn't have to wait in jail for his arraignment on the charges. The kid ain't worth it and the parents, with more money than brains, did a lousy job of raising the little sh#t.

Can't say much for his lousy parents either. They bought the kid a $111,000 dollar car and after he kills 6 innocents while driving on drugs or alcohol at over 150 mph, they buy him a $300,000 dollar bond so he doesn't have to wait in jail for his arraignment on the charges. The kid ain't worth it and the parents, with more money than brains, did a lousy job of raising the little sh#t.

Yup. The parents should be sitting in the jail with the little piece of shit.

As usual, the reported story lacks meaningful details on the crash. How fast was he going, was he under the influence of drugs/alcohol, and were there any other factors involved? This is not to defend the driver (or his parents), but sensational reporting does not tell the whole story.

Child Soldiers in the Culture War

They weren't the ones who groomed him. Gayist-dominated education, Hollywood degeneracy, and songs grunted by psychotic musicians did that to this susceptible weakling.

Dude, they provided him with a car that he was not capable of driving safely. They didn't send him to a driving school (BMW has a very, very good one), instead they gave him a toy and launched him at the world.

Dude, they provided him with a car that he was not capable of driving safely. They didn't send him to a driving school (BMW has a very, very good one), instead they gave him a toy and launched him at the world.
Government schools don't teach personal responsibility any longer. These are the same schools that want to teach transgenderism to kindergartners, all cops are bad and refund the police.

Shit, I had to work and PAY for MY first car!
Which was a rebuilt 1972 Ford Torino.

Never could understand WHY cars are allowed to go over the speed limits. The engines shouldn't be able to go but 5 mph over the highest speed limit in the country.

He's gonna get him some really BIG, BLACK, horny "friends" his first day in prison!!!!
I will be surprised if he's even going to be able to walk without a cane or wheelchair!!!! LOL

Government schools don't teach personal responsibility any longer. These are the same schools that want to teach transgenderism to kindergartners, all cops are bad and refund the police.

Do you really think that a kid whose parents bought him a 100,000 dollar car went to government schools?

Shit, I had to work and PAY for MY first car!
Which was a rebuilt 1972 Ford Torino.

Never could understand WHY cars are allowed to go over the speed limits. The engines shouldn't be able to go but 5 mph over the highest speed limit in the country.

He's gonna get him some really BIG, BLACK, horny "friends" his first day in prison!!!!
I will be surprised if he's even going to be able to walk without a cane or wheelchair!!!! LOL

I am hope his skinny little AZZ gets it

The fact that he isn't in a cell is a damned OUTRAGE! If mommy has enough cash to post that kind of bond, there is no guarantee that he won't skip and never be seen again. I'd heard the name of the town but had no idea where in Florida it was located. It's just north of Miami so that explains a lot. IF he was also proven to be intoxicated, he not only should do some serious time, mommy and daddy need to pay through the damned NOSE to the survivors of those 6 who were robbed of their lives by his arrogance and stupidity.

Will this kid even receive any REAL time
It's a heavily Democrat county and the judge gave him bond. If his parents bought him a car that was around 100K then it's possible the arrogant little punk will disappear while waiting on trial. If he does, the worst that happens to his POS parents is the loss of 300K bucks. As it is, they should be BEGGARED by the families of the dead.

The fact that he isn't in a cell is a damned OUTRAGE! If mommy has enough cash to post that kind of bond, there is no guarantee that he won't skip and never be seen again. I'd heard the name of the town but had no idea where in Florida it was located. It's just north of Miami so that explains a lot. IF he was also proven to be intoxicated, he not only should do some serious time, mommy and daddy need to pay through the damned NOSE to the survivors of those 6 who were robbed of their lives by his arrogance and stupidity.
I agree and would be willing to bet the lawsuits are coming. Society really should hold bad parents responsible in some way.

Forum List

Back