Marjorie Taylor Greene Is Terrified of the Media Watching Her Testify Under Oath

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Why is she so defensive about this ? Surely a live feed will see her statesmanlike words fed in unadulterated form to a grateful public ?

I look forward to hearing her speak and I have bought a big bag of salted peanuts to munch on through the show.

Marje should be less defensive about this. It will be good preparation for her depositions later this year.

Why is she so defensive about this ? Surely a live feed will see her statesmanlike words fed in unadulterated form to a grateful public ?

I look forward to hearing her speak and I have bought a big bag of salted peanuts to munch on through the show.

Marje should be less defensive about this. It will be good preparation for her depositions later this year.
It is a waste of her time Tammy. And the nations

Marje speaks.

No chance the media will distort everything she says? Make good copy...someone I knew called it fake news.

She'll lie.

After Nov that commission will be disbanded.

Do you ever post anything of value, other than repeating what someone else has written and adding some snarky comments?

Exactly what was her role on 1/6?

And Hillary wouldn’t allow her interview with Comey to be recorded or even any notes taken. What’s good for the goose....

I think she may be too stupid to carry it off.
She knows how to stir it. And when she needs to speak of congressional issues, she is good. Notoriety is what she does with her statements that get her on TV. And that is by design where many Progs in which she emulates do that are or are not acting. The Progs and the Repub establishment are not amused as their power is what counts.

Forum List

Back