FL Covid Case Count Surpasses New York

I never said they were. Did you not read my post? The way this thing has been handled is different than how things are usually handled. Numerous doctors and other medical workers have stated that. Again, NON-COVID deaths are being counted as COVID1984 deaths, if the person simply tested positive. And again, since the testing itself is unreliable, the whole thing is a joke.

The pertinent part start at :28 in.

Also, I don't know if this has changed, but last I checked according to the CDC, "presumed" and "probable" deaths are also being counted as COVID1984 deaths, even without a confirmed test.

I asked you what the motive was for faking the covid numbers all around the world. You went into this whole thing about the Illuminati wanting to take control of the world, or something.

Is the Illuminati, or whatever you call them, influencing the change in these numbers or not?

First of all, don't put words in my mouth. You only make yourself look dishonest.

Secondly, the motive is to create FEAR. Because corrupt powers know that fear is one of the best ways to control people and get people to go along with just about anything.

Why do they want to create fear? I went over that already, I listed numerous agendas attached to this scam. You either didn't read my post, or you are really dense. Or you're playing dumb, so you can attempt to mock anything that goes against your ignorant, zombie-like preconceived ideas.

Right. They want to create fear to take over the world. I got that part. I wasn't asking about that.

My question is: are they influencing changes in the covid number or not?

You can't really be this stupid. For the last time, quit playing dumb. I already answered your question, so you are either incredibly thick-headed, or you are insincere. Either way, you're wasting my time.

The press is saying now someone is dying every 80 seconds in the US from the virus......

..that doesnt give us much time.....

I never said they were. Did you not read my post? The way this thing has been handled is different than how things are usually handled. Numerous doctors and other medical workers have stated that. Again, NON-COVID deaths are being counted as COVID1984 deaths, if the person simply tested positive. And again, since the testing itself is unreliable, the whole thing is a joke.

The pertinent part start at :28 in.

Also, I don't know if this has changed, but last I checked according to the CDC, "presumed" and "probable" deaths are also being counted as COVID1984 deaths, even without a confirmed test.

I asked you what the motive was for faking the covid numbers all around the world. You went into this whole thing about the Illuminati wanting to take control of the world, or something.

Is the Illuminati, or whatever you call them, influencing the change in these numbers or not?

First of all, don't put words in my mouth. You only make yourself look dishonest.

Secondly, the motive is to create FEAR. Because corrupt powers know that fear is one of the best ways to control people and get people to go along with just about anything.

Why do they want to create fear? I went over that already, I listed numerous agendas attached to this scam. You either didn't read my post, or you are really dense. Or you're playing dumb, so you can attempt to mock anything that goes against your ignorant, zombie-like preconceived ideas.

Right. They want to create fear to take over the world. I got that part. I wasn't asking about that.

My question is: are they influencing changes in the covid number or not?

You can't really be this stupid. For the last time, quit playing dumb. I already answered your question, so you are either incredibly thick-headed, or you are insincere. Either way, you're wasting my time.

The press is saying now someone is dying every 80 seconds in the US from the virus......

..that doesnt give us much time.....

Wonder what the pace was with Killer Cuomo when he was wiping out New York? Oh we never saw it then

It has been a week since I went through the change in death rates. I'm interested in seeing how those numbers have changed in this time. First I'll explain the methodology:

Using worldometer, I'm looking at how state death rates have changed from 8/1 to 8/8. For example, New Jersey has the highest death rate. Their death rate is currently 1,795 per million. A weeks ago it was 1,791 per million. So that's a +4 difference. I'm going to rank all of the states by death rate and indicate how much their death rate has changed in the last week. It will give us an idea of what's happening right now.

#1: New Jersey (+4)
#2: New York (+3)
#3: Massachusetts (+13)
#4: Connecticut (+3)
#5: Rhode Island (+6)
#6: Louisiana (+55)
#7: Michigan (+6)
#8: Mississippi (+61) (up from 11th place)
#9: Illinois (+11)
#10: Delaware (+5)
#11: Maryland (+12)
#12: Pennsylvania (+9)
#13: Arizona (+53)
#14: Indiana (+10)
#15: Georgia (+34)
#16: South Carolina (+50)
#17: Florida (+51) (up from 18th place)

#18: Alabama (+27)
#19: New Mexico (+15) (up from 20th place)
#20: Colorado (+2)
#21: Ohio (+13) (up from 22nd place)
#22: Nevada (+37) (up from 25th place)
#23: New Hampshire (+2)
#24: Minnesota (+7)
#25: Texas (+42) (up from 27th place)
#26: Iowa (+17)
#27: Virginia (+12)
#28: California (+24)
#29: Missouri (+12)
#30: Washington (+13)
#31: North Carolina (+19)
#32: Tennessee (+22) (up from 35th place)
#33: Nebraska (+6)
#34: Arkansas (+25) (up from 36th place)
#35: Kentucky (+7)
#36: Wisconsin (+8)
#37: South Dakota (+14)
#38: Oklahoma (+13)
#39: North Dakota (+12)
#40: Idaho (+22) (up from 40th place)
#41: Kansas (+7)
#42: Utah (+7)
#43: Maine (+1)
#44: Vermont (+2)
#45: Oregon (+7)
#46: West Virginia (+8)
#47: Montana (+13)
#48: Wyoming (+3)
#49: Alaska (+3)
#50: Hawaii (+4)

==================================================

Over the last weeks, the fastest growing death rates are coming from:
1. Mississippi (+61)
2. Louisiana (+55)
3. Arizona (+53)
4. Florida (+51)
5. South Carolina (+50)
6. Texas (+42)

These states had the fastest increase last time I ran these numbers a week ago, but they're in a different order.

The Unmasked and the Worthless have infected more people in Florida than were infected in NYC.

Lets hope the death toll doesn't catch up as well.

The virus is serious business and you really need to wear a mask, wash your hands, and practice social distancing.
Yet the NY death toll is 10 times higher than Florida

Because the statistics are more likely than not fraud.

Democrats want to lock the state up in order to destroy its economy and bring in their new form of scam, "mail-in voting".

The Unmasked and the Worthless have infected more people in Florida than were infected in NYC.

The virus is serious business and you really need to wear a mask, wash your hands, and practice social distancing.

Democrats want to lock the state up in order to destroy its economy and bring in their new form of scam, "mail-in voting".

Fascinating how they make the governor of a red state pass all of these measures and make the blob declare national emergencies.

This is classic "Problem - Reaction - Solution." I've talked about this tons of times, so I don't want to keep repeating myself, but here it is again, for anyone who doesn't know what that means. When corrupt powers have an agenda that they otherwise wouldn't be able to achieve, they manipulate the public into going along with their agendas, through lies, deception and fear-mongering. Here's how it works. They create a "crisis" or "emergency" (Problem) which causes people to fear, panic and look to the government to "do something!" (Reaction) Then the government comes to the rescue to "solve" it (Solution) but their solution was the agenda in the first place. Problem - Reaction- Solution. They use that strategy all the freakin time.

What is the agenda? There are multiple agendas attached to this thing. The people behind this are the one-worlder crowd who want total control over the population. They are calling it "The Great Reset." Of course they're not going to call it what it actually is, they always have to use appealing sounding phrases.

There are a number of agendas, here are just a few: massive surveillance, mandatory vaccinations, ID2020 and biometric tracking devices, a new monetary system - digital currency so the government can track everything, the continued destruction of our rights, privacy and freedom, Agenda 2030 and eventually the New World order.

You don't have to take my word for it, they have been openly talking about these things, but again, they always use euphemisms and try to sell it as a good thing. The problem is, most people either aren't paying attention, or they actually believe that the direction we're going in is a good thing.

Whew, lots of crazy to unpack here. You didn't disappoint.

Ok, so who are the "one-worlder" crowd? And how exactly are they responsible for all the fake numbers around the world?

I'm not going to spoon-feed you like an ignorant baby. It's not crazy at all when it comes from their own freakin mouths, Einstein. But if you are not sincere, then just go back to the idiot box and continue believing whatever the controlled msm tells you. Keep fearing the boogeyman!

I'm just trying to learn what you believe since you seem so adamant about it.

"They" who? I don't know who these people are or how you think they operate.

How are they faking these numbers all around the world? That seems like it would take a very massively organized coalition of infiltrators all around the world. This sounds serious. Please enlighten me more.

This has been discussed SO many times on this site. I sometimes wonder if you guys play dumb, or if you are sincerely unaware. They have been counting all sorts of deaths as COVID deaths, even if the person died of a clear alternate cause, so long as they tested positive for COVID1984. And the testing itself is unreliable, so that opens the door for all sorts of abuse. Also, last I checked, they have been counting "presumed" and "probable" deaths as well, which again makes the numbers utterly unreliable.

2. Hospitals get money for COVID cases, and they get a bigger chunk of money when a patient is put on a respirator. So sketchy stuff has been going on all over the world, for months. It's a joke, actually. That's why I said I'm amazed anyone still believes what the talking heads are saying on the idiot box.

As for "who" you might want to start by looking into Event 201, a "drill" for a "global pandemic" that took place in New York City in October of last year, a couple months before this whole scam started. (Just a coincidence, I'm sure!) Among the hosts were the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the World Economic Forum, who happen to be the same ones pushing "The Great Reset." (see the video below) But it's more than just them, the "who" is also the W.H.O, the UN crowd, and the globalist criminals who run this world.

You are entitled to your opinion. But you need to support it with facts.
1. From your 1st paragraph. True this has been discussed several times in this site but not a single link or any sorts that debunked those numbers are inaccurate. Maybe we are missing something and give us some updates or links to prove what you are saying??
From you...... They have been counting all sorts of deaths as Covid deaths etc etc etc... Show us an evidence that is what is happening. You are saying that ALL coroners in this country are all collaborating each other to give fake numbers? There are process from when a patient is admitted to diagnosis to hospitalization to ICU to death.

If a patient has a heart problem admitted, tested Covid-19 + . That depends on her/his blood test (cardiac enzymes called troponin I levels: Normal range: below 0.04 ng/ml. Probable heart attack: above 0.40 ng/ml. ) The X-ray will tell you how bad/good is your lungs. Full scale attack of infections your lungs will look like a wings all white per X-ray readings but actually yellowish colors. Or spotty whites.
Meaning if a patient die of heart problems tested + and your lungs is clear patient died of heart problems. If a patient die and cardiac enzymes is normal X-ray showed of infections patients died of COVID-19. Its that simple. But THEY DO NOT JUST WILLY NILLY declare died of Covid 19. There are strict rules, regulations and process.

If you think I’m wrong prove it.
2. They do not put patients on ventilators unless they have too. You are saying that doctors and nurses are all conspiring to make patients sicker? ALL over the world?

Lock the state up? Did you look what is happening in Texas, Arizona and Florida? Those are run by republican governors. Did you check which one closes all bars, restaurants and other venues?
Mail I’m voting? Is acceptable in Florida but not acceptable in Nevada? That’s silly.

Lock the state up? Did you look what is happening in Texas, Arizona and Florida? Those are run by republican governors. Did you check which one closes all bars, restaurants and other venues?
Mail I’m voting? Is acceptable in Florida but not acceptable in Nevada? That’s silly.

You're trying to use facts to debate a blob supporter. They're immune to it.

They are trying to scare Pres.Trump's supporters from coming to the voting polls. But just mail in their ballots to them.
The only reason why Pres.Trump told everyone to start wearing their masks. It is because the Dems are trying to come up with ways to make sure you don't come out to vote. But Pres.Trump knows what they are planning on doing. It is to shut down the voting polls because many are not complying with the mandated mask wearing in the public policy.
And so just wear your mask until after the election. And when he and his constituents (The Republican candidates) wins. You can take off your masks and tell the Dems to get then hell out!

Mainstream Media & Science Exposes COVID-19 As A Hoax

Let's take a look at how death rates have changed in the last two weeks.

Methodology: Using worldometer, I'm looking at each state's death rate change from 8/1 to 8/15. I'm going to rank all of the states by death rate and indicate how much their death rate has changed in the last two weeks. For example, New Jersey has the highest death rate. Their death rate is currently 1,800 per million. Two weeks ago it was 1,791 per million. So that's a +9 difference.

After doing this with all states, we should get a real good idea of what's happening right now.

#1: New Jersey (+9)
#2: New York (+6)
#3: Massachusetts (+29)
#4: Connecticut (+6)
#5: Rhode Island (+13)
#6: Louisiana (+104)
#7: Mississippi (+130) (Up from 11th)

#8: Michigan (+12)
#9: Illinois (+18)
#10: Arizona (+102) (Up from 13th)
#11: Delaware (+8)
#12: Maryland (+21)
#13: Pennsylvania (+21)
#14: Indiana (+24)
#15: Georgia (+80)
#16: South Carolina (+99)
#17: Florida (+108) (Up from 18th)

#18: Alabama (+60)
#19: Nevada (+76) (Up from 25th)
#20: Texas (+90) (Up from 27th)
#21: New Mexico (+29)
#22: Colorado (+9)
#23: Ohio (+26)
#24: New Hampshire (+5)
#25: Minnesota (+17)
#26: Iowa (+32)
#27: California (+47) (Up from 28th)
#28: Virginia (+19)
#29: Missouri (+21)
#30: Washington (+23)
#31: North Carolina (+38)
#32: Arkansas (+47) (Up from 36th)
#33: Tennessee (+41) (Up from 35th)
#34: Nebraska (+15)
#35: Kentucky (+15)
#36: Wisconsin (+15)
#37: South Dakota (+21)
#38: Oklahoma (+27)
#39: North Dakota (+24)
#40: Idaho (+41) (Up from 41st)
#41: Kansas (+16)
#42: Utah (+16)
#43: Maine (+2)
#44: Vermont (+2)
#45: Oregon (+15)
#46: West Virginia (+24)
#47: Montana (+20)
#48: Wyoming (+7)
#49: Alaska (+5)
#50: Hawaii (+10)

=============================================

Over the last two weeks, the fastest growing death rates are coming from:
1) Mississippi (+130)
2) Florida (+108)
3) Louisiana (+104)
4) Arizona (+102)
5) South Carolina (+99)
6) Texas (+90)

Mississippi has now claimed the top spot. People in Mississippi are dying faster than in any other state. The 6 states with the highest growing death rates are the same 6 states from two weeks ago.

It has been another two weeks. I'd like to take another look at how death rates have changed in the last two weeks.

Methodology: Using worldometer, I'm looking at each state's death rate change from 8/15 to 8/29. I'm going to rank all of the states by death rate and indicate how much their death rate has changed in the last two weeks. For example, New Jersey has the highest death rate. Their death rate is currently 1,806 per million. Two weeks ago it was 1,800 per million. So that's a +6 difference.

After doing this with all states, we should get a real good idea of what's happening right now.

#1: New Jersey (+6)
#2: New York (+6)
#3: Massachusetts (+30)
#4: Connecticut (+3)
#5: Louisiana (+101) (Up from 6th)
#6: Rhode Island (+13)
#7: Mississippi (+116)
#8: Arizona (+71) (Up from 10th)
#9: Michigan (+16)
#10: Illinois (+22)
#11: Delaware (+11)
#12: Maryland (+19)
#13: Pennsylvania (+16)
#14: Georgia (+85) (Up from 15th)
#15: South Carolina (+85) (Up from 16th)
#16: Florida (+82) (Up from 17th)

#17: Indiana (+23)
#18: Texas (+100) (Up from 20th)
#19: Alabama (+52)
#20: Nevada (+76)
#21: New Mexico (+28)
#22: Ohio (+26) (Up from 23rd)
#23: Iowa (+43) (Up from 26th)
#24: Colorado (+9)
#25: Minnesota (+21)
#26: California (+43) (Up from 27th)
#27: New Hampshire (+7)
#28: Virginia (+22)
#29: Missouri (+30)
#30: North Carolina (+31) (Up from 31st)
#31: Arkansas (+57) (Up from 32nd)
#32: Tennessee (+56) (Up from 33rd)
#33: Washington (+18)
#34: Kentucky (+25) (Up from 35th)
#35: Nebraska (+16)
#36: Oklahoma (+35) (Up from 38th)
#37: Idaho (+49) (Up from 40th)
#38: Wisconsin (+14)
#39: South Dakota (+17)
#40: North Dakota (+26)
#41: Kansas (+16)
#42: Utah (+14)
#43: West Virginia (+29) (Up from 46th)
#44: Oregon (+16) (Up from 45th)
#45: Maine (+4)
#46: Montana (+20) (Up from 47th)
#47: Vermont (+0)
#48: Wyoming (+12)
#49: Alaska (+13)
#50: Hawaii (+16)

Over the last two weeks, the fastest growing death rates are coming from:
1) Mississippi (+116)
2) Louisiana (+101)
3) Texas (+100)
4) South Carolina (+85)
5) Georgia (+85)
6) Florida (+82)

Mississippi once again has the top spot. People in Mississippi are dying faster than in any other state.

Forum List

Back